does anyone listen to...

bleed for me

Sep 9, 2001
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
the tea party? they're this alt. rock band...i'm not usually into this kinda stuff but these guys are pretty good, they have some really good mellow stuff...check out these songs:

temptation
heaven coming down
the messenger
walking wounded
the bazaar
the grand bazaar
chimera

oh and what do u guys think of the new borknagar? i think it kicks ass, just as good as quintessence....vintersorgs vocals add alot to the songs...

oh, and is the new green carnation album any good??

nikhil

Look at my other threads - they are 2nd right behind Opeth.
They are the coolest too:

I was going to see them in Montreal, but I couldn't due to my daughters illness. I e-mailed The Tea party and just asked them if they would be touring some time in the future, maybe even in the states.

Three weeks later, I got their DVD of music videos, a Tryptyche t-shirt, and the Triptyche CD. They said they felt bad I couldn't make it, and gave a "care" package to my daughter. :)

They are truely awesome - YEAH - another real Tea Party fan :D

Other songs not on your list:

Fire In The Head
Inanna
Sister Awake
Babylon

The Edges of Twilight is my favorite album by them - I'm still getting used to The Interzone Mantras that recently was released.

Originally posted by metalmancpa
Look at my other threads - they are 2nd right behind Opeth.
They are the coolest too:

I was going to see them in Montreal, but I couldn't due to my daughters illness. I e-mailed The Tea party and just asked them if they would be touring some time in the future, maybe even in the states.

Three weeks later, I got their DVD of music videos, a Tryptyche t-shirt, and the Triptyche CD. They said they felt bad I couldn't make it, and gave a "care" package to my daughter. :)

They are truely awesome - YEAH - another real Tea Party fan :D

wow....that's so freakin nice of them ......and yes they do rock :D

I like the Tea Party also! I just picked up the best of disc with some rare tracks and one new song. Do they sound like Stone Temple Pilots to anyone else?

Enjoy the moment....

Originally posted by bleed for me
the tea party? they're this alt. rock band...i'm not usually into this kinda stuff but these guys are pretty good, they have some really good mellow stuff...check out these songs:

temptation
heaven coming down
the messenger
walking wounded
the bazaar
the grand bazaar
chimera

oh and what do u guys think of the new borknagar? i think it kicks ass, just as good as quintessence....vintersorgs vocals add alot to the songs...

oh, and is the new green carnation album any good??

nikhil

Tea Party are fucking awesome ,, the singer/guitarist is a very talented guy ,,

The new borknagar is not as great as the old stuff at all ,, doesn't even come close to quintessence to me ,, I think they just went way downhill