Does anyone needs 4days ticket for upcoming ProgPower USA VXIII?

Kenji Kobayashi

New Metal Member
Jul 28, 2016
Tokyo, Japan
www.facebook.com
Since 2012, I have been coming to ProgPower every year from Japan. And this year again!
Actually, I have 1 extra 4days ticket for upcoming ProgPower USA VXIII. This year, I was going there with Japanese friend and I've already purchased for 2 persons. But unfortunately my friend got disabled to go due to her family issue. She need to have nursing her mother and cancel to go to Atlanta.

I have been searching for a person who can afford to come. Many friends have interest and want to come, but no one can afford. So I want ask you. Do you want to buy, or do you know someone who has not purchased yet but is going? If somebody needs the ticket, please contact me. I'll be please to sell you. I bought the ticket by Will Call, so I can pass you the ticket at the venue.

Please comment your Facebook account or give me your address or message in any ways.

My e-mail address is kobaya4japan@gmail.com
Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/charlir432

Thanks for reading my non native English.
I'm looking forward to seeing the wonderful PPUSA family soon!

Since 2012, I have been coming to ProgPower every year from Japan. And this year again!
Actually, I have 1 extra 4days ticket for upcoming ProgPower USA VXIII. This year, I was going there with Japanese friend and I've already purchased for 2 persons. But unfortunately my friend got disabled to go due to her family issue. She need to have nursing her mother and cancel to go to Atlanta.

I have been searching for a person who can afford to come. Many friends have interest and want to come, but no one can afford. So I want ask you. Do you want to buy, or do you know someone who has not purchased yet but is going? If somebody needs the ticket, please contact me. I'll be please to sell you. I bought the ticket by Will Call, so I can pass you the ticket at the venue.

Please comment your Facebook account or give me your address or message in any ways.

My e-mail address is kobaya4japan@gmail.com
Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/charlir432

Thanks for reading my non native English.
I'm looking forward to seeing the wonderful PPUSA family soon!

Your English is excellent, and your ProgPower family is looking forward to seeing you soon. Best wishes to your friend and her mother. Mothers are golden, and I hope she recovers from her illness.

Reactions: Kenji Kobayashi
Your English is excellent, and your ProgPower family is looking forward to seeing you soon. Best wishes to your friend and her mother. Mothers are golden, and I hope she recovers from her illness.
Thanks. Yeah, I also wish her mother get well.
Writing English is a little easier than speaking because I have a time to see dictionary. I need to practice for speaking and listening. I'm looking forward to speaking with ProgPower family. That is the best practice!

Thanks. Yeah, I also wish her mother get well.
Writing English is a little easier than speaking because I have a time to see dictionary. I need to practice for speaking and listening. I'm looking forward to speaking with ProgPower family. That is the best practice!
You'll have no shortage of friendly company happy to help you practice at PPUSA.