Does anyone really go here and read all those threads?

The Grand Wazoo

Saeva Indignatio
Nov 7, 2002
In my head
www.cu2.nl
I mean, I am a newbie and not even I am going to read all those 'silly' threads.. If you want to get to know someone, read their posts, right? And see how they react.. Or is it just me who thinks that? ..Ah well..
I think there even is some introduction-thread..

Oh btw:

"Hi everyone!" [/fake happiness]

clicksmilies49963.png

[fakes indifference]I don't care anyway.[/fakes indifference]

clicksmilies56334.png

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
If you want to get to know someone, read their posts, right? And see how they react.. Or is it just me who thinks that? ..Ah well..

Nope you're not alone in that logic..

Welcome to UM :)

Heh.. Feels pretty bad, being a newbie, when you're quite known on other forums, makes you feel a right dummie! Ah well..
Hey Rustymetal who the hack (heck?) are you?? Keep welcoming newbies and sh*t?.....
Kind of a popular person? :p
Tell me if I am wrong!
Oh Lady ot O, good to know :D
(What were you doing here then..?)(Lol)

Heh.. Feels pretty bad, being a newbie, when you're quite known on other forums, makes you feel a right dummie! Ah well..

Ahhhh I hear ya..well you won't be a newbie here for long, jump on in, there are tons of forums you can peruse. :)

Hey Rustymetal who the hack (heck?) are you?? Keep welcoming newbies and sh*t?.....
Tell me if I am wrong!

He's just trying to raise his post count..and harrass me.. :lol:

Oh Lady ot O, good to know :D
(What were you doing here then..?)(Lol)

I moderate this particular forum, so I kinda have to be here.. :lol: ;)

Have fun, Wazoo :)

Tell me if I am wrong!
You are not wrong, I am incredibly popular. You wouldn't believe the amount of fanmail I get. ;) Most of it from Lady, of course, although she doesn't like to talk about that. :p Expect her to post something including the word "brat" after she's read this. :lol:

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
He's just trying to raise his post count..and harrass me.. :lol:
An example of harassment: hey, Lady, why did you have to delete that Spammer's thread?? We could've gotten into a lovely discussion then, but you spoilt it all. Damn moderators... :bah:

Y'see, Wazoo?? That's what I come here for. As well as to maintain my shockingly high polularity, of course. :)

***DISCLAIMER***
Some of the comments made in this post are not entirely true.

Originally posted by rustymetal
You are not wrong, I am incredibly popular. You wouldn't believe the amount of fanmail I get. ;) Most of it from Lady, of course, although she doesn't like to talk about that. :p Expect her to post something including the word "brat" after she's read this. :lol:

Shhhh rusty, you promised not to tell anyone about that.. ;)

An example of harassment: hey, Lady, why did you have to delete that Spammer's thread?? We could've gotten into a lovely discussion then, but you spoilt it all. Damn moderators... :bah:

Ahhh that wasn't me, m'dear, Mark is the one who deleted that thread..I merely locked it & brought it to his attention. Odds are that he rid UM of that spammer completely.

Y'see, Wazoo?? That's what I come here for. As well as to maintain my shockingly high polularity, of course. :)

What's polularity? hehe *ducks*

***DISCLAIMER***
Some of the comments made in this post are not entirely true.

*gasp* say it ain't so!

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You cranky sarcastic wench.

Damn that Mark. He's totally ruined me.

:eek: "What popularity??" You know damn well what popularity I... oh forget it. My yes-men will back me up. ;)

There you go, that last comment is full with ammunition for you to fire at me. :p Do your worst. Actually don't, I'm feeling fragile. :erk:

My thread!! My thread is ruined!!
:p
Ah well

Some people like cupcakes better. I for one care less for them!
Some people... Some people like cupcakes exclusively well, while I myself say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey earth as that Prince of Foods... The Muffin!

(And you're a moderator? ;) :p)

MUFFIN! MUFFIN! MUFFIN!

*hails*

Oh:
You might think my head is funny, but I don't.
I'm the Grand Wazoo.
Keeper of the mystic scrolls, and rolls of parchment from the lodge..
And I'm a Veteran.

Fuck you if you don't like my head.

Yeah, It's stupid sometimes, and time cosuming as hell, but I like to read up as much as i can before posting. I've found some sites get wound up if you post an already posted issue, some sites just expect you to read every post, like it's a bad thing to be a newbie at anything, so on, and so on. I'll have to admit though, this site seems pretty loose, and laid back, but I want to tackle that thread with 11.000 some hits on it just for the hell of it,lol.
I'll be around, C-ya:smokin: