Does Daniel Svensson speak any English?

nemuu said:
Didn't he sing in Sacrilege? That would indicate something.
Yes he did sing in Sacrilege on most songs and they were in english. But I guess he is quiet and/or shy also and doesn't really speak unless spoken too...it's normal I guess, I'm like that

metal17 said:
Yes he did sing in Sacrilege on most songs and they were in english. But I guess he is quiet and/or shy also and doesn't really speak unless spoken too...it's normal I guess, I'm like that
Yeah. Especially considering that IF's lyrics were the usual dictionary-o-rama-cliché around when Anders didn't write the lyrics, you'd think Anders would know English pretty well around 1996. But take a closer look to the interviews mid-sections inbetween the songs in the Köln video. God dammit, his English was worse than mine when I was 8 years old, and I'm Swedish too
:cool:

nemuu said:
Yeah. Especially considering that IF's lyrics were the usual dictionary-o-rama-cliché around when Anders didn't write the lyrics, you'd think Anders would know English pretty well around 1996. But take a closer look to the interviews mid-sections inbetween the songs in the Köln video. God dammit, his English was worse than mine when I was 8 years old, and I'm Swedish too
:cool:

Haha.. yeah you gotta love Anders's English :)

"Cause next song.. it from the Killers album... MURDERS!"

Yeah, he speaks English. On the IF/Soilwork tour, I met him after the show, and he speaks english ok, not great, but ok. I asked him if they ever play Jotun live anymore, and he said "we are bored of that one." I wanted to smack him after he said that, but I was just like "ahh damn."

I've spoken to Daniel a couple times. My buddy and I had a conversation with him for about 15 minutes in New York last August, after their show with Slayer. Just shooting the breeze, talking about RtR, etc. He's a really cool guy.