Does hypocrisy members read this forum???

I've never seen them post, but since it is the official forum they might check it out every once in awhile. That would be cool.

I am not attempting to disseminate importance or hierarchy, but I have noticed that THE IRON MAIDENS definitely interact with its fans in a big way. I find that comforting......

Does that mean that THE IRON MAIDENS are less involved with worldly affairs than HYPOCRISY or that HYPOCRISY is involved with more worldly affairs than THE IRON MAIDENS?

Who knows, all I know is that THE IRON MAIDENS interact with its fans in a big way and that I find that comforting......

Dan Swanö and Tom Nouga (Dag Swanö) post on the Dan Swanö board. Mikeal Åkerfeldt sometimes post on the Opeth board. Kimberly posts on the Sinergy board, members of Power of Omens are posting at their board.The same goes for the Kalmah board, Lunars etc..
And Vintersorg posts pretty much at his board.
Hypocricy need to get Internet now! :)

Eos said:
THE IRON MAIDENS may interact with their fans on the internet more than Hypocrisy do but you can't just go and get drunk with them ;)

Yeah and in Corpus i was lucky enought to smoke some herbal with Peter and Lars...., some roadies, and Sven Karlson(Soilwork's keyboardist). Peter drinking some Smirnoff Ice...heh.......it was a pretty funny experience. I got pics but no scanner :( Maybe one day ill post them on here. Couldnt find Mikael after the autograph signing. Think he went to take a nap or something. Thanks to Peter and Sven for letting us get on the tour bus so we could twist one. (security is a bitch)