Hypocrisy Destroys Milano!

the 4th dimension

..never return in my body
Hail Brother!
Hypocrisy destroys Milano saturday 7 june at "A day at the border";
Killer Show!
They have lost fly for Milano,
and have showed at 21:00 circa rather than 14:30!

True headliner of festival has been Hypocrisy!

I've travelled with fractured leg, and traveled so much (2000 kilometers in train) for this event only for Hypocrisy, and when i've heard that Hypocrisy perhaps will not come to Milano because thay have lost fly,
i want to die!

I've trust in Hypocrisy and Peter for playing in that day!
This confirm Peter philosophy "Never deny a show!",
and morally and psychologically i know what mean deny a show!

Clown Marlilyn Manson (headliner of ADATB festival) have deny a show;
at least half of people that was here in that day, stayed for him!
I've seen 26 years old guy to cry for have travelled so much, (from a extremity of Italy to another extremity of italy), or i've seen many guys stronlgy hurt and nervous!

Only "love metal" band HIM have played after Hypocrisy, but i repeat true headliner has been Peter and guys!

I've try to salute Peter and congratulate, clasp his hand but, i've see him too
tired and stressed for travel i suppose.

I were drunk, tired and fractured, don't remember exactly order of songs, but i remember the songs:

Fractured

Pleasure/Osculum

Killing Art
Buried

Fire in the sky
The final chapter
Roswell

Only negative things are:

Where damned were italian fans of Hypocrisy?
I've seen only myself with band t-shirt!

That i've payed 46 euro, and part of this money will go to shit Marilyn Manson, Minisrty (rap-metal band!!! true shit!) and HIM (love metal band? goes to hell please!)

Other positive and killer bands has been
Soilwork
Carpathian Forest (great!!!)
Nile
Paradise lost (great!)
Dark tranquillity
Children of Bodom

I'm excited wait 14 october for gig with dimmu borgir, and i hope to talk seriously with Peter that day and offer him a J&B an Coke! :)

DUDE, I WAS IN MILANO AT THE DAY AT THE BORDER/GODS OF METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPOCRISY FUCKING OWNED!!!!

I think I was the only American there, but that's ok. I was really bummed out about them missing their flight, and then I'm waiting outside, cooling off, waiting on HIM to get done with their set, when I hear Hypocrisy fuckin' rip into their set. I immediately ran to the front and started going crazy!!! AARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! PETER IS A GOD!!!!!

You probably saw me there...I had on the Emperor shirt and was the only guy in the entire ampitheater with a fuckin' Heineken fishing cap on. I must say, you Italians definitely know how to put on a good show for the bands. But the coolest part is this:

As I ran to the pit for the show, I ended up next to a beautiful girl who was right there with me. We got to know each other, etc. etc., and we ended up at the Transylvania pub for the after show party. Welp, how fuckin' cool is that? I got to FUCKING MEET HYPOCRISY, NILE, PARADISE LOST, AND DARK TRANQUILITY!!!!! Dude, I hope you didn't miss out on that fuckin' after party...that would have sucked.

Anyway, besides being in love with Italy, that weekend was the best weekend of my life. I live in the Pordenone area, so it was quite a drive...but I plan on coming back for the next killer festival. When is the next one?

Oh, i haven't seen you because i'm placed near cameraman that move
the fly camera, because i have a fractured leg and do not want to risk anymore. I was the element that is total possessed by hypocrisy show,
i flutter violently my hypocrisy shirt like damned flag,
people near me, have seen and judjed me a madness. When hypocrisy started killing art i'have been problem with security cause too violent headbanging. When hypcrisy starts roswell i'm arise on camera footboard, and have showed more time hypocrisy t-shirt like a flag, because i haven't seen nobody with that t-shirt.
I want to come to transylvania for meet guys, but i'm don't sure that hypocrisy goes here. More people have says me that hypocrisy will not goes to transylvania that night.

Can you confirm me that their goes to transylvania saturday night?

Can you confirm song order that i've writed? I'm too drunk for
remember exactly.

Yeah, the song order was exactly as you stated it.

They actually did go to Transylvania that night...the whole band, and a bunch of others. We all headbanged and played air guitar together, drunk as fuck. Dark Tranquility were cool as shit, and so were Nile. I saw Peter and the rest of Hypocrisy in there, just hanging out drinking. Coolest guys ever.

Damnation!
I'm come to milano also for goes drunking with hypocrisy, but many people and fuckin transilvanya outside staff have sayed me that hypocrisy will not go to transilvanya because thay have a fly!!!
Fuck!

I hope that 14 october, with dimmu tour they go to transylvania, and finally i meet and drink with they!!!