Does nevermore allow bootlegs?

I'm pretty sure they do, seeing as how they're releasing a DVD full of them sometime this year. They're all down to earth, 'specially warrel.

OK, so just to note the obvious -- the whole point of a bootleg is that it's unauthorized, isn't it? I mean whether the band objects or just their label, isn't it still a complex variant on stealing? You're not planning on giving them a cut, are you?

I have "bootleg" songs (the Nevermore Demo's which have now been released on the reissues of the Self Titled, Politics, In Memory, etc..) & have live shows on VHS, two of them from places in Europe: such as Koln, Germany(during to Politics Tour w/ Pat O'Brien), & shows from Massachussettes & two shows I attended at Cincinnati, Ohio & Richmond, KY during the Dreaming Neon Black Tour (with Tim Calvert). Hope the band doesn't get mad. I haven't sold them or got any $$ profit. I got them because I am a true fan of NEVERMORE.

I have a bunch of Nevermore bootlegs dvd's and cd's of which I got for free online through a torrent hub .

Sometimes artists don't like them because it might capture them sounding like shit which is true on some of the Nevermore boots I got .You can't sound great every night

As long as you don't sell them I think it's cool and if you sell them your a lowlife scumbag