to all song tabbers in guitar..

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
if you can tab the whole song of The Hurting Words or What Tomorrow Knows, ill give you a cookie in the form of 4 Nevermore audio bootlegs and 5 Nevermore video bootlegs
-
ill send through AIM or IRC

dead6skin6mask6 said:
if you can tab the whole song of The Hurting Words or What Tomorrow Knows, ill give you a cookie in the form of 4 Nevermore audio bootlegs and 5 Nevermore video bootlegs
-

Thought you were a guitar player, figure it out.
hmmm...other's material in the form of currency....smells a little hypocritical.

*shrugs*

"Thought you were a guitar player, figure it out.
hmmm...other's material in the form of currency....smells a little hypocritical."

yes, I am a guitarist... in a band that is currently writing material for our debut album. no time to figure things out on my own.. and as for currency, im broke

dead6skin6mask6 said:
-

i'd hook you up for free but i'm currently working on 2 really wacky ones :D they're coming along though - if you don't mind waiting a bit i could volunteer :D - I love what tomorrow knows anyhow so i'd be glad to do it.