Coolest Music Collectables You Own.

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
Post some of the coolest, rarest music related stuff you own.

1. 2 Drumsticks used by Steve "Dr. Killdrums" Wacholz at the Savatage Reunion at Progpower 5 in ATL.

2. Fight - Christmas Ride CD that was only given to radio stations when it came out after War of Words.

3. Annihilator - Phantasmagoria '86 Demo Tape, given to me by and signed by Jeff Waters himself.

4. Demons and Wizards S/T on vinyl signed by Hansi.

5. Helloween - Walls of Jericho on vinyl signed by Kai

6. Gamma Ray - Heading For Tomorrow single on vinyl signed by Kai and Dirk.

7. Nevermore Enemies of Reality poster signed by band

8. An original Purgatory (pre iced earth) signed concert poster signed by everyone in band at time except for schaffer.

9. Various Purgatory bootlegs on audio and dvd of gigs that they did around Tampa while Schaffer was still in band. One is in Schaffer's apartment during a rehersal.

10. Iced Earth - Alive In Athens 5 LP Vinyl boxset.

11. Iced Earth - S/T with original european cover that was banned here in the states.

12. Iron Maiden - Rock In Rio 3 LP Vinyl boxset.

13. Wolf - Evil Star Vinyl, white design on record, limited to 500 copies worldwide.

14. Countless setlists, other signed or rare posters, and cd covers signed by bands.

Brent

I dont really collect rare stuff. The only rarish stuff i have is a real copy of The Thoughts From Which I Hide by Vehemence (1000 exist), and a bloodred bloodbath shirt (42 exist). Oh yeah, if someone wants to buy the latter, its in good condition though faded a bit, size medium, make me an offer.

You beat me. I've got a bunch of Dream Theater collectible stuff and some autographed stuff from various bands, including a drum head signed by Mike Portnoy. But my favorite piece of magical metal memorabilia is a 2003 Symphony X tour poster that was signed by all of the band (minus Jason Rullo, who was in the shower or something) when I met them after a show in Omaha.

setlists and time sheets for various concerts, some signed, some not

Nevermore - Nevermore cassette
Nevermore - PoE/DHIADW/EoR/TGE vinyls
Nevermore - Garden of Gray shirt (green print)
Nevermore - In Memory tour shirt
Sanctuary - Refuge Denied shirt (original)
* vinyl
*cassette
Sanctuary - Long Since Dark shirt (original)
Sanctuary - Into the Mirror Black vinyl
*cassette
Sanctuary logo pin
various Sanctuary and Nevermore ads and clippings (both domestic and foreign)

Candlemass - Diamonds of Doom signed vinyl set

All I have is the audio tape I used to interview Ashmedi from Melechesh (not sure where that is now though), some autographed stuff from Icarus Witch and a guitar pick from Archaon from 1349.

Probably nobody gives a shit, but I have the following excessively rare or personally unique items in my collection:

Agalloch - Pale Folklore (Wooden Box DLP)
Agalloch - Of Stone, Wind, and Pillor CD (rare, considering how much it's gone for on eBay recently)
Agalloch - Tomorrow Will Never Come (7")
Agalloch - Ashes Against The Grain (Wooden Box CD Edition)

then the rest of their albums on vinyl, as well as the regular CD editions, but those aren't quite as special as the aforelisted items.

Allerseelen - Gotos = Kalanda (CD - now deleted from their catalogue)
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss (1st Print in Jewel Case)

Probably about half of my Death In June collection, most of which is currently out of print

Drudkh - Forgotten Legends (LP)
My complete collection of Hate Forest 7" vinyls
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day (Purple LP)
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day (Picture LP)
Kirlian Camera - Solaris: The Last Corridor (Limited 2CD edition)
A bunch of Sol Invictus items that are long out of print by now.
Waldteufel - Heimliches Deutschland DLP (signed by Markus Wolff and addressed specifically to me)

yeah. nothing really impressive to see here.

2 Agolloch-ashes against the grain (orange splatter lmt to 200)
katatonia-teargas ep
katatonia-tonight's music ep
tool-lateralus (picture disc)

mind you, all this vinyl I have: I actually listen to it. Even if the collection packaging is pretty and stuff. I'm pretty much against people who buy collector's vinyl just for the sake of having collector's vinyl and not actually intending to listen to it.