What is the strangest collectible you own?

Hmmm, I have a fair number of older Dream Theater rarities, the oold Ytsejam t-shirts, etc.....

Original silvers of all the infamous Mike Bahr DT rarities (quasi-authorized DT bootlegs)

Personally signed drumhead, cracked cymbal and really beat-up drumstick from a Baltimore (now LA-based) band called Godhead...

Numerous signed posters and setlists from various bands (CoF, TSO), some I've become good friends with (Bella Morte, The Last Dance, The Cruxshadows, Ozric Tentacles, Godhead, The Changelings, others....)

One of 1,000 "metal journal" editions of Dimmu Borgir's DEATH CULT ARMAGEDDON. It's gotta weigh about five pounds or so.

A silver Dragon*Con jacket, one of 12 made, autographed by Eric Bloom and Buck Dharma of BOC, author Michael Moorcock, and the members of Metallica back when they wuz cool (when James Hetfield signed it, he recognized Buck Dharma's signature, asked me if it was really Buck's, and signed below it, saying he could never sign above the mighty Buck Dharma :))

....and a lot of autographed tickets and stuff over the years. :)

I cannot list all my collectibles here like some people do ;), Savatage alone would fill a closet on their own......

The strangest, uhhhm?? I think the strangest is an AC/DC picture disc, from the 70ies, one side shows Bon singing, the other side shows a half naked, pretty fat hooker named Whole Lotta Rosie :) This thing would definitely be censored/blackened in the US, well.....but this is Europe after all ;)