Why the hell is Gamma Ray so under-appreciated?

Thraxz

Melody be Thy Name
Aug 27, 2004
Las Vegas
This band is, simply put, awesome.

Reasons to love Gamma Ray:

Album after album of Grade-A songwriting; complete with a very obvious lack of a pointless filler songs.

:worship: Kai Hansen :worship: - The One, the man behind Helloween whom went on to create the wonder of Gamma Ray.

They never surrendered to $$$. (Like so many others.)

Heading for Tommorow...

Powerplant...

Reasons to dislike:

Uhhhh.... ummm... power metal?

Your thoughts...

Well, in my point of view, they sound so gay.... Actually I use to call them Gamma Gay. It is mainly the singers who pisses me off. I may not be the best to judge, cause I don't really like common Power Metal singer such as the one of DragonForce, Freedom Call, Kamelot and Gamma Gay. The only ones I like are Lost Horizon's singer and some rare others. But, another thing about Gamma Ray, I don't really appreciate their guitar riffs. Even if they do not really suck compare to... well, let's say System of a Down riffs as an example, but I don't know...just my feeling about them.

Holy shit, are you actually comparing Dragonforce and Kamelot to Gamma Ray? All Gamma Ray since 1995 has been kickass Speed/Power in vain of Walls Of Jerhico-era Helloween (which Kai Hansen FOUNDED and fronted).

Seriously, did he not know that "Ramma Gay" was the universal term to make fun of Gamma Ray? Even their fans use it (the tr00 ones at least ;) ).

Jean-Pierre said:
Seriously, did he not know that "Ramma Gay" was the universal term to make fun of Gamma Ray? Even their fans use it (the tr00 ones at least ;) ).
Fuck Yeah! That means I must be a tr00 fan. I'm so honored.

Jean-Pierre said:
Holy shit, are you actually comparing Dragonforce and Kamelot to Gamma Ray? All Gamma Ray since 1995 has been kickass Speed/Power in vain of Walls Of Jerhico-era Helloween (which Kai Hansen FOUNDED and fronted).

Can you damn read!?!?!?! I am only talking about the singers. And for you kickass stuff... that's your opinion and I disagree... Gamma Ray is maybe a god in power metal according to you... But I think they suck...!

Thraxz said:
It's Ramma Gay... genius.

I didn't know that Ramma Gay was kinda the "universal" noun to make fun of Gamma Ray....asshole. I, only I, called them Gamma Gay......sorry if it was so much close to Ramma Gay that your poor little dickhead could not understand that I didn't know the expression "Ramma Gay"........ Why are people always bitching on this fuckin forum....maybe cause most of you are americans....it may be in your genes.

Jean-Pierre said:
What a moron you are. Maybe he didn't know that because he never had a big interest in Gamma Ray???? Fuck, is that notion too difficult to understand for you?

{D|aBo|uS} said:
I didn't know that Ramma Gay was kinda the "universal" noun to make fun of Gamma Ray....asshole. I, only I, called them Gamma Gay......sorry if it was so much close to Ramma Gay that your poor little dickhead could not understand that I didn't know the expression "Ramma Gay"........ Why are people always bitching on this fuckin forum....maybe cause most of you are americans....it may be in your genes.

First, I'm not Jean-Pierre, Genius, quit pretending I am. Second, you've just damned yourself into being a shameless hypocrite. Complaining about Americans being assholes when the only person here throwing around childish insults is you. Third, you're an assuming twit because you assume I'm SOOO dumb that I can't figure out that you didn't know it. Somehow, you passover the ridiculous sarcasm of the statement and conclude I'm an idiot. The tables have turned, my friend.

alright, for your first part : Where did you got that I pretend that you are Jean-Pierre...!?!? Really don't know what you are talking about
for the second part : Jean-Pierre thinks I am a jerk cause I don't like Gamma Ray, which is obviously ridiculous... cause it is a weird reason to say I'm stupid..! Second, "ironically" saying that I am a "genious" was the beginning of all this. So I wouldn't have said all this..... anyway fuck off....!

{D|aBo|uS} said:
alright, for your first part : Where did you got that I pretend that you are Jean-Pierre...!?!? Really don't know what you are talking about
for the second part : Jean-Pierre thinks I am a jerk cause I don't like Gamma Ray, which is obviously ridiculous... cause it is a weird reason to say I'm stupid..! Second, "ironically" saying that I am a "genious" was the beginning of all this. So I wouldn't have said all this..... anyway fuck off....!

That doesn't change the fact you're a giant hypocrite.