Coolest Music Collectables You Own.

Some of my favorite things.

AC/DC - Autographed CD cover by Angus and Malcolm when I met them in 2000 in KC
AC/DC - German Yellow vinyl version of Highway to Hell, and Dutch Splatter Vinyl version of If You Want Blood You've Got It, 1981 Japan only picture disc, and all original Australian releases on vinyl and CD.
Dimebag Darrell photo of him clowning around and mooning a room of journalists at Foundations Forum in 1992.
Four Horsemen EP on Caroline Records, very rare and hard to find. I got this as a gift from Jason McMasters (Watchtower, Dangerous Toys) which made it even more special to me.
Megadeth - Rust In Peace CD cover, autographed by entire band when I met them in KC in 1992
Motorhead - Signed album cover poster by Lemmy, Phil and Mikky Dee from 1996.
Savatage - 1990 Gutter Ballet tour ticket stub autographed by Criss and Jon Oliva.
Simon Wright drumstick (pair), signed by him after the show
ZZ Top - Signed ticket stub by Billy Gibbons when I met the band in KC in 2007.

- BEG, SCREAM and SHOUT rhino records box set
- Journey video game cartridge
- Dream Theater "When Dream & Day Unite" LP
- Sacred Reich "Surf Nicaragua" picture disc LP
- autographed AC/DC "Who Made Who" LP

that is all i can think of without wandering my house.

i am not really one for collecting signatures, but i ran into Deen and Arnel from Journey in the mall (at FYE while they too were shopping) a few weeks back and just shook their hands and said how big a fan i was. that was pretty cool.

I only add this because I haven't seen them mentioned on here, but I have an autographed ZROCK bumper sticker signed by the Nothin' But Trouble lineup of Blue Murder.

KISS - DYNASTY, autographed by Paul, Gene, Bruce Kulick, and Eric Singer.

This was when they did a club promotional tour for ALIVE III, back in like 1993 I think.

Bruce turned the LP over to sign the back, and said, "You need to get some new albums"

I had a few choice words for him too, but chose to hold back! :lol:

DamagePlan cd signed by Dime 2 weeks before he was taken from us.also pictures with Dime and Vinnie for the first time. cherish those images

100th issue of Terrorizer and 100th issue of BWBK with Lemmy on the covers both signed by the MAN.

several items signed by Gamma Ray and Jon Oliva's PAIN. Kai and Jon are two of the most classiest musicians i have ever met.

Lots of autographs will post more later my friends

Bass Drum Head from every single PP USA with the signature of every single band member that performed.

Yeah, but you had to PAY for yours.......:lol: :err: :lol:

What else ya got, slacker? :)

I forgot to mention my vinyl of Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors with the flaming cover. Not sure how rare it is, but I know it was pulled and changed when the plane crash happened shortly after release.

I also have a couple of copies of the pre-9/11 DT - Scenes From New York, one I play all the time, the other is still shrink-wrapped.
No biggie really, as I think a LOT of those got out.

Only two things I own come to mind that are not the usual CD signed:

Copy of Dream Theater - Black Clouds & Silver Linings on vinyl with side C printer on side D as well (sucks cuz the last song was my favorite, but good thing I have the CD as well).
A shirt from the "two-off" Puscifer concert in LA (wasn't really a "tour" shirt, but it had the date of the concert on it).

- BEG, SCREAM and SHOUT rhino records box set
- Journey video game cartridge
- Dream Theater "When Dream & Day Unite" LP
- Sacred Reich "Surf Nicaragua" picture disc LP
- autographed AC/DC "Who Made Who" LP

that is all i can think of without wandering my house.

i am not really one for collecting signatures, but i ran into Deen and Arnel from Journey in the mall (at FYE while they too were shopping) a few weeks back and just shook their hands and said how big a fan i was. that was pretty cool.

You did not tell me about that.
Hey maybe one B-Day I'll get you the pinball machine. Of course it will have to be the second one I find.

I also have a 12" Boy Geoge LJN doll that hangs out with my KISS and King Diamond Megos.
Oh, and the original Warlord 'Cannons...' fan club video still in the slipcase with the Warlord stamps on it is pretty cool. My VHS is better quality than what Metalblade used for the DVD.
And I have an extremely rare Crimson Glory shirt from their first tour that my buddy Ed gave me at the third ProgPower. The shirt has cartoon images of the band on the front.
Autographs well the list if way to long. Eventually I gave it up, just seemed pointless atfer a while.

Too many autographed CD covers to list but my Badlands S/T CD signed by Ray Gillen, Jake E. Lee, Greg Chaisson and Eric Singer along with the picture I took with Ray Gillen is cool. Too many other items to list as well - I have over 1,000 rare (unreleased) shows on DVD as well.