Will on Jan. 29, 2003

Zob Rombie

Fuggin GURU
Oct 21, 2002
Cherry Hill, NJ
dead6skin6mask6 said:
Screen Name/Real Name: the screen name question is irrelevant.. so ill just say my real name... Will... ya...

Sign: "California next left"

Marital Status: hmmmmm not married... but i have a girlfriend...

Profession: annoying the hell outta my mom, being a nuisance in my classes (when i feel like it), and um... guitarring

Hobbies: guitar, collecting stuff... like... bootlegs and autographs mainly... or the heads of your dead parents...

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Testament, metallica, slayer, candlemass, cathedral, solitude aeturnus, and many others...

Fave Albums: Nvrmr - Politics of Ecstasy, Slyr - Reign/Seasons/Hell

Fave Football Team: DIEE!!!!!!!

Fave Movies: Saving Private Ryan, The Labyrinth, DEAD ALIVE!

Fave Books: anything by Anne Rice really...

Fave Drink: SNAPPLE FIRE AND PEPSI!

Fave Animal(s): pussy

Describe your personality: annoying, absent-minded, odd... um... ask Zob Rombie :lol:

Words Of Wisdom: You may think that you know who you are, but once you get to know yourself, you will find someone completely different.
cddisc.gif
: my teacher talking to some idiot
hahaha that was wills post on the Testament board in the Ultimate Metal TL Board Members Thread hahaha i personally thing its farely amusing..... lol

maybe u should go update it bozzy... lol

i'm over my cockslapping addiction... i like shitting on people's chest now....

besides... that deserves a good shit on the chest haha

i know it was kinda dumb but thats warping all the way back before i even met you bill! that was back in the days where i was all about testament and got pissed off every time will mentioned how they played in pennsauken like a year before i started likin em...

ahh... memories....