Ultimate Metal TL Board Members Thread

Screen Name/Real Name: Twigs/Rob

Sign: Virgo

Marital Status: Single

Profession: In school

Hobbies: Playing bass, music, computer etc.

Fave Bands: Testament, Black Label Society, Children Of Bodom, Morbid Angel (only one album...but that album is one of the best I've ever heard), Graveworm, Steve Vai and his miraculous shredding, Metallica etc. Almost forgot to mention, Dream Theater is getting better in my mind atm.

Fave Albums: By testament, probably Low and First Strike Still Deadly. Anything else....any BLS album and The God Of Emptiness (is that what it's called?) by Morbid Angel

Fave Football Team: English football...Barnsley :headbang:...American Football...I don't really like it :p I prefer baseball.

Fave Movies: That's a hard one....definitely the Aliens and Predator series, and Cradle Of Fear. Random other stuff, mostly comedy and thriller.

Fave Books: Stephen King, Dean Koontz, pretty much any thriller.

Fave Drink: White Cider, Jack daniels, the world-reknowned Muddy Anus.

Fave Animal(s): Cat. I find dogs annoying :p

Describe your personality: I can't....

Words Of Wisdom: Uh....you can never put wisdom to words :p

Screen Name/Real Name: whathehellhavei

Sign:sag

Marital Status:all screwed up

Profession:railroad/construction

Hobbies:guitar,music,pool,

Fave Bands:testament,sjr,suffocation,desdominus,arcane aeon,at the gates,dissection,benediction,....on and on

Fave Albums:ac/dc- highway to hell at the gates-slaughter of the soul pantera- far beyond driven

Fave Football Team:patriots

Fave Movies:the beyond,canniball holocaust,exorcist,

Fave Books:all by aleister crowley

Fave Drink:crow royal

Fave Animal(s):parrot

Describe your personality:moody individual

Words Of Wisdom- if you love somebody ,let them go

Sign: Sagittarius

Marital Status: single

Profession: Don't have one yet, want to get a job soon

Hobbies: Headbanging, learning about thrash, practicing guitar(not going to stop until as good as Skolnick), airsofting

Fave Bands: Metallica, Testament, Anthrax(Belladona years), Iced Earth, Ted Nugent, SRV, Exodus, Flotsam and Jetsam, S.O.D., Megadeth, Slayer, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Pantera, Saxon, Kreator, Van Halen(no Gary Sherone shit), ZZ Top, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest

Fave Albums: Testament- The Legacy, The New Order, and Practice What You Preach/ Metallica- Kill 'em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and ...And Justice for All/ Anthrax- Spreading the Desiese, and Among the Living/ Iced Earth- The Glorious Burden/ Exodus- Fabulous Disaster/ Flotsam and Jetsam- Doomsday for the Deciever/ S.O.D.- Speak English or Die/ Megadeth- Killing is my Business...And Business is Good!, Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?, Rust in Peace, and Capitol Punishment/ Slayer- Show No Mercy, and Reign in Blood/ Lynyrd Skynyrd- Pronounced Leh-nerd Skin-nerd, Second Helpings, and Street Survivors/ Pantera- Cowboys From Hell/ Van Halen- Vanhalen, and 1984/ Iron Maiden- The Number of the Beast, Peice of Mind, and 7th Son of the 7th Son/ Judas Priest- British Steel, and Painkiller

Fave Movies: Boondock Saints, Evil Dead 1 & 2, Army of Darkness, Spinal Tap, Snatch, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Jackie Brown, From Dusk Till Dawn, Missing in Action 1, 2, & 3, Sidekicks, Top Dog, Silent Rage, Falling Down, Blue Collar Comedy Tour 1 & 2

Fave Football Team: San Francisco 49ers

Fave Books: The Dirt

Fave Drink: Mountain Dew, Code Red, Brisk

Fave Animal(s): Dogs, Cats, Mallards, Coots

Describe your personality: Metalhead, funny, sometimes an asshole

Words Of Wisdom: "Fuck trends, and fuck posers" - Jon Schaffer

Screen Name/Real Name: Joe

Sign: Libra /scale

Profession: Logistics Coordinator

Hobbies: Playing Bass/Guitar w/my band

Fave Bands: TestAmenT, Forbidden,Sadus,Vicious Rumours,Vio-lenceIron Maiden,Lacuna Coil,Overkill,Accuser,Demolition,the haunted,dragonlord, ld/50,FBomb, Machinehead... just to name a few

Fave Albums:torture test,green,the gathering,the legacy,new order

Fave Football Team: Oakland Raiders

Fave Movies: Star wars trilogy,aliens trilogy, LOTR trilogy

Fave Books: Anne Rice Books

Fave Drink: rockstar,coke,beer and more beer

Fave Animal(s): Dogs and some cars
Describe your personality: quiet,understanding

Words Of Wisdom: Metal forever

Screen Name/Real Name:Fabulous disaster/Adam

Sign:Aquarius

Marital Status:Single

Profession:Student

Hobbies:Metal, Playing Guitar, Making Films

Fave Bands:Forbidden, Exodus, Kreator, Testament, Heathen, Vio-lence, Coroner, Death Angel, Xentrix, Slayer, Annihilator, overkill, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Sacred Reich, Destruction, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Iced Earth, Motorhead, Artillery, B.L.S, AC/DC, Dream theater, symphony X, Anacrusis, Faith no more, S.O.D, Judas priest, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Blue Oyster cult, Deep Purple, Diamond head, Flotsam and Jetsam, Led Zeppelin, venom etc etc

Fave Albums: Twisted into Form- Forbidden, Fabulous Disaster- Exodus, The Legacy- Testament, Enemy of God - Kreator, Reign in Blood - Slayer etc etc

Fave Football Team:Brighton

Fave Movies:La Haine, American History X, Battle Royale, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction

Fave Books:Chopper Series

Fave Drink: Beer........ coke if i have a soft drink

Fave Animal(s): Women.............. :D

Describe your personality: METAL!!!!!!! :headbang:

Words Of Wisdom:
If that was a gun in my pocket.....yes i would be glad to see you

Screen Name/Real Name: Luc

Sign: Leo

Marital Status: Taken by a hottie (yoohoo! lol)

Profession: None yet, but work on night shift in a big renovation store/warehouse.

Hobbies: Net, Xbox (Madden 05'), working out.

Fave Bands: Testament..... Anonymus..... Iron Maiden..... Quo Vadis..... Blind Guardian..... Anthrax...... Metallica (old)....... Rhapsody...... Death....... Deicide........ Children Of Bodom....... Soilwork......... In Flames....... Slayer........ Iced Earth........ Obliveon........ Pantera....... Cryptopsy........ and more.

Fave Albums: Testament: The Legacy/Practice What you Preach/Souls of Black/Low/The Gathering..... Death: The Sound of Perseverance...... Pantera: Cowboys from hell/ Vulgar display of power..... In Flames: The Jester Race/Whoracle/Colony..... Slayer: Reign in Blood/Decade of Agression/Soundtrack to the apocalypse...... Metallica: Master of puppets/...And justice for all......... Soilwork: Steelbath Suicide ...etc

Fave Football Team: Patriots/Eagles/Packers

Fave Movies: Lord of the Rings trilogy extended versions..... Rockstar.... Underworld...... Scary Movie....... Slapshot (in french)....... The Italian Job....... Swingers...... American Pie 1-2-3....... Shawshank Redemption...... The Program.....Rudi.....The Remplacements.....Any Given Sunday....... Girl Next Door..... Kill Bill 1-2...... The Ring....... etc

Fave Books: Lord of the Rings trilogy....... Count of Monte-Cristo

Fave Drink: Corona with lime..... Labatt Bleue.......Heineken...... Stella Artois

Fave Animal(s): Cats & lizards. And Dragons as mystical creatures/animal.

Describe your personality: I dunno, i'm a bit of everything....pretty fucked up sometimes.

Words Of Wisdom: Alcohol is good for you.

Screen Name/Real Name: deliibrahim/ Baris Ercan (TUR) (/MON)

Sign: Sagittarius

Marital Status: Single, of course!

Profession: Medical Doctor

Hobbies: Music, music, walking

Fave Bands: Testament, Testament, Testament, Tricky, Megadeth, etc....

Fave Albums: dont want to answer really....each is a part of my life!

Fave Football Team: Besiktas (TUR), the one that beat Chelsea 2-0 in London...

Fave Movies: dont care about movies....

Fave Books: dont care....

Fave Drink: tea, i think....

Fave Animal(s): cats, for sure!

Describe your personality: withdrawn but aggressive, i think they call my type passive aggressive but i just say "Fuck you, brother!" i dont like many people..

Words Of Wisdom: huh? what the hell's that? i wanna write down some Testament lyrics but you already know them anyway !!!!!!! TESTAMENT RULED; and RULES FOREVER!!!! (has been has been...)

Screen Name/Real Name: dreamcatcher/Shaawano

Sign: Aries

Marital Status: Married

Profession: Graduate Student, Artist

Hobbies: Music, painting, traditional crafts, powwow

Fave Bands: Slayer, Testament, Young Gods, Zeni Geva, Primus, Joy Division, Celtic Frost, High on Fire

Fave Albums: Reign in Blood, The Gathering, The Young Gods, Total Castration, Frizzle Fry, Closer, Morbid Tales, Blessed Black Wings

Fave Football Team: Vikes and Pack

Fave Movies: Susperia, Apocalypse Now, Sin City, Dead Again, Funny Games

Fave Books: I haven't read for pleasure in a long time....

Fave Drink: good Turkish coffee, espresso, or just a strong medium-dark roast

Fave Animal(s): venison is tasty, walleye is tasty, buffalo is tasty, rabbits are tasty, shot now I'm hungry....

Describe your personality: dark, edgy, loyal, intense, but I try to be kind

Words Of Wisdom: "Hope unbelieved is always considered nonsense. Hope believed is history in the process of being changed" from The Soul of Politics

Screen Name/Real Name:

Sign: Aquarius

Profession: Computer/Network Field Technician

Hobbies: Concerts, Fishing, Exploring The Desert

Fave Bands: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Testament, Anthrax, The Ramones, Agnostic Front, Carcass

Fave Albums: Led Zep I, III , Meatloaf- Bat Out Of Hell,

Fave Football Team: NY Giants, but not really into sports

Fave Movies: Star Wars Series, Dazed and Confused, It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Fave Books: Emperor Wears No Clothes - By Jack Herr , Howard Stern books

Fave Drink: Screaming Nazi ( Jeager and Rumplemintz) or Captain Morgan and Coke

Fave Animal(s): Bird

Describe your personality: Secret and Suppressed

Words Of Wisdom: Don't Steal, Our Government hates the competition

Screen Name/Real Name: Contessa

Sign:Leo

Marital Status:Happily divorced

Profession:constant change

Hobbies:moderator of Skolnicks fan club, working with injured or abandoned wildlife (especially large cats)

Fave Bands:Testament, Queensryche, Megadeth, Pink Floyd, Anthrax, Evanescence, Allison Krauss

Fave Albums:Operation Mindcrime, The Wall, The New order, So far so good so what, Peace Sells.

Fave Football Team: Raiders

Fave Movies:The Crow, Queen of the Damned, oh brother were art thou

Fave Books:any Anne Rice

Fave Drink: alcohol: Stoli Madres or Captian Morgan's Hurricane, Mountain Dew junkie during the day

Fave Animal(s): Exotic cats, Horses

Describe your personality:wild, rebellious, strong willed, and fiercly loyal

Words Of Wisdom:do or do not... there is no try.. (Who said that?);)

i just wanna write my favourite albums....

testament_the legacy dark tranquillity_the gallery
exodus_bonded by blood death_the sound of perseverance
kreator_outcast my dying bride_the angel and the
annihilator_alice in hell anathema_alternative4
agent steel_unstoppable force lacrimas profundere_memorandum
overkill_the years of decay amorphis_elegy
slayer_seasons in the abyss children of bodom_follow the reaper
sepultura_beneath the remains rotting christ_a dead poem
megadeth_rust in peace nirvana_nevermind
iron maiden_seventh son of a seventh son
judas priest_painkiller
wasp_crimson idol
pink floyd_division bell
the doors_the doors

Screen Name/Real Name: Wicked_One/ Matej Makovicky

Marital Status: Alone in the Dark

Profession: student

Hobbies: music, writing, PC's, chess

Fave Bands: Testament, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Death, Wintersun, Exodus, Destruction, Blind Guardian (I know... no thrash, but BG is really good)

Fave Albums: Alive in Athens (Iced Earth), The Legacy (Testament), Wintersun (Wintersun), The Perfect Element (Pain of Salvation), Persistence of Time (Anthrax), Seasons in the Abyss (Slayer), Bonded by Blood (Exodus)

Fave Football Team: FC Liverpool, probably...

Fave Movies: Star Whores... oops... Wars, Lord of the Rings

Fave Books: The Witcher (A. Sapkowski), Lord of the Rings (Tolkien)

Fave Drink: coffee, beer

Fave Animal(s): roast beef

Describe your personality: You sure you wanna hear this???

Words Of Wisdom: Dani Filth is Gay!

Screen Name/Real Name: ElectricClown/David

Sign: RAM

Marital Status: single

Profession: nothin' just studying

Hobbies: guitar and music

Fave Bands: Testament, Slayer, Kreator, Megadeth, Metallica(the ol' stuff), Pantera, BLS, Decapitated, Deicide, Death, Mayhem, Satyricon, Dimmu Borgir and more..

Fave Albums: The New Order(Testament), Seasons in the Abyss(Slayer), Rust in Peace(Megadeth), Ride the Lightning(Metallica), Winds of Creation(Decapitated)

Fave Football Team: aint got one

Fave Movies: American History X

Fave Books: Grafarþögn by Arnald Indriðason(Icelandic dude)

Fave Drink: Heineken, Miller, Smirnoff Ice, Pepsi, 7up and Mountain Dew

Fave Animal(s): Sharks, Snakes and Hamsters ofcourse...

Describe your personality: a nice guy that gets pretty quickly angered(not proud about that)

Words Of Wisdom: God is real only to the man that needs comfort in life, to escape the sad truth that death is the only thing waiting...

Sign: Arrowman

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Skiing, books, movies, jogging, guitar, bass, funny stuff

Location: Espoo, Finland (Espoo is close to our capital, Helsinki)

Fave Bands: Blasphemy, Testament, Sodom, Mana Mana, Metsatöll, Napalm Death, Exhorder, Alusa Fallax, War (60s), Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Carnivore

Fave Albums: Metallica - Ride the Lightning, Testament - The New Order, Exhorder - Slaughter In The Vatican, Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Mana Mana - Kuolla elävänä, live 2001

Fave Football Team: I don't really have any

Fave Movies: 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Birds, Dark City, Easy Rider, Hable con ella, North By Northwest

Fave Books: Alistair MacLean - The Chainpuppet

Fave Drink: A mix of orangejuice and applejuice

Fave Animal(s): Cats, spiders, bunnies/rabbits, alligators and syberian tigers

Describe your personality: I'm quite open-minded, easy-going.. umh, I have strange humour and numberless people have called me nuts. Guess I'm too inspirational or something, too much of an arty guy. I love music and movies, and I really don't want to set any boundaries by forehand when I'm listening to music.

Words Of Wisdom: Immortality is for the nonsense-kind-of-a-guys, mortality is for those who really want to live. Ha-ha-ha. Sometimes I've just quoted a text of Hetfield, "growing darkness taking dawn, I was me but now he's gone". A great piece of poetry, say I!

Screen Name/Real Name: Eternal Decadent / Alexis Rios

Sign: Capricorn

Profession: Computer Engineer

Hobbies: Reading , Internet

Fave Bands: Testament , Black Sabbath , Iron Maiden , Judas Priest , Amorphis , Carcass, among others...

Fave Albums: Number of the Beast , Painkiller, Elegy , Sabotage , Practice what you Preach , Heartwork , etc ...

Fave Football Team: New England Patriots

Fave Movies:

Fave Books: Don Quijote de la Mancha

Fave Drink: Tom Collins , Piña Colada , Margarita , Tequila ,and any other drink with gin & vodka or rum with it.

Fave Animal(s): Dogs

Describe your personality: Well ...?

Words Of Wisdom: For those about to rock .... I salute you! :headbang:

Screen Name/Real Name: Vegetaman / Will

Sign: Taurus

Profession: College

Hobbies: Guitar in a band

Fave Bands: Opeth, Testament, Black Sabbath, Candlemass, Savatage

Fave Albums: Testament - The New Order, Opeth - Deliverance

Fave Football Team: ...Football sucks

Fave Movies: Serenity

Fave Books: 1984

Fave Drink: Lipton's Extra Sweetened Iced Tea

Fave Animal(s): KITTENS

Describe your personality: Open minded

Words Of Wisdom: TESTAMENT NEEDS TO TOUR THE ENTIRE US AND MAKE A NEW ALBUM... NOW!

:Smokin: :headbang: :kickass: :worship:

Screen Name/Real Name: Mrs.Mustaine/ Tari (=my real nickname :p)

Sign: Aquarius/Air

Marital Status: in a relationship

Profession: nothing at the moment :(

Hobbies: writing and taking pics at gigs for metal webzines. I'm learning to play drums.

Fave Bands: Megadeth (any doubt?) and in no particular order Death Angel, Sadus, Testament, Forbidden, Xentrix, Heaten, Exodus, Sacred Reich, Dark Angel, Agent Steele, Hirax, Kreator, Anthrax, S.O.D, Laaz Rockit, Hades,Vio-Lence, Coroner, Control Denied, Death, Whiplash, Annihilator, Sodom, Nevermore, Destruction, Tankard, Municipal Waste, Toxic Holocaust, Evile, Pitiful Reign, Ground Control, Hatework, Methedras, Vexed, Hyades, Enemynside, Legend Beltza... and more

Fave Albums: The Fragile Art Of Existence, Rust In Peace, Forbidden Evil, The American Way, The UltraViolence, Shattered Existence, Bonded By Blood, Practice What You Preach, The Gathering, So Far So Good... So What, Pleasure To Kill, Insult To Injury...

Fave Football Team: Inter

Fave Movies: Space Balls, any Hitchcock movie, The Usual Suspects, American Beauty...

Fave Books: Isabel Allende's, Lemmy's self biography, some Italian writers'...

Fave Drink: beer, water and coffeeeeeeeee :kickass:

Fave Animal(s): as long as they are far from me... dolphins

Describe your personality: i'm soooo lazy that i'm not going to end this senten...

Words Of Wisdom: "If religion is the answer, then the question is wrong"
Sorry if anyone feels offended, that's simply my thought, i'm glad for those who believe.

Screen Name/Real Name: Samir

Sign: Gemini

Marital Status:Single

Profession: bum

Hobbies: PS2, music

Fave Bands: Death,Testament, james murphy, , Massacre, necrodeath ,etc.

Fave Albums: Symbolic , Low, leprosy

Fave Football Team: not my thing.

Fave Movies: Detroit rock city
Fave Books: Discworld books by Terry Prratchett

Fave Drink:
Fave Animal(s): Cat

Describe your personality: laid-back

Words Of Wisdom: keep the metal faith alive :headbang:

Screen Name/Real Name: Jordan/Jordan

Sign: Leo

Marital Status: Taken
Profession: Student

Hobbies: God, Music, Friends, Beer

Fave Bands: Testament, Megadeth, Metallica, Overkill, Exodus, Nile, Necrophagist

Fave Albums: The Legacy, Rust in Peace, Master of Puppets, The Years of Decay, Tempo of The Damned, Annihilation of The Wicked, Onset of Putrefaction

Fave Football Team: Minnesota Vikings, Cincinnati Bengals, Oakland Raiders

Fave Movies: Tommy Boy

Fave Books: Bible, IT

Fave Drink: Water, Beer

Fave Animal(s): Cat, Dog

Describe your personality: Fun, loving, great

Words Of Wisdom: Live your life to the fullest!:headbang: