Ultimate Metal TL Board Members Thread

Screen Name/Real Name: Lynn

Sign: cancer

Marital Status: single

Profession:marine mechanic/part time guitar instructor

Hobbies:hoarding guitars,boating,wakeboarding,road trips

Fave Bands:Frank Zappa,nevermore,testament, ozric tenticles,king crimson,forbidden,vio-lence,the tea party,old slayer,death angel,stuff like that

Fave Albums:see above

Fave Football Team: Ferrari F1

Fave Movies: The Big Lebowsky, This is Spinal Tap, A Clockwork Orange, Strange Brew, any Cheech And Chong, LoTR flicks,

Fave Books:hmmmmmmm don't get to read much anymore

Fave Drink:Mai Tai's. GOOD beer. Become fond of Red Bull and Absolute, bad bad drink. Captain, V-8 splash and Pineapple juice on crushed ice.

Fave Animal(s): My dawgs Buddy and Nanook

Describe your personality: Hermit

Words Of Wisdom: 'Hey, hold my beer and watch this!"

Screen Name/Real Name: chase

Sign: Capricorn(i think??)

Marital Status: absolutely none...sometimes

Profession: school....

Hobbies: METAL, guitar, drums, video games, VODKA!

Fave Bands: Metallica(AJFA and before), Megadeth, Testament, Pantera, Anthrax(JB era), Forbidden(except green), In Flames, Iced Earth, Kalmah, Children of Bodom, Arch Enemy, Soilwork, Slayer(Seasons and before), Dream Evil, Symphony X, Eternal Tears of Sorrow(thanks steiner), Exodus, Grip Inc., Iron Maiden, Death Angel, Blind Guardian, Nevermore, Dark Tranquillity

Fave Albums: ...And Justice For All, Twisted Into Form, Act III, Rust in Peace, Cowboys From Hell, Night of the Stormrider, Fabulous Disaster, all Skolnick era Testament, Somewhere in Time, Colony, Hatebreeder, The Damnation Game, A Predators Portrait, Swamplord, Swampsong

Fave Football Team: Chiefs, but dont really like football

Fave Movies: Super Troopers, LOTR, Happy Gilmore, Zoolander, Gladiator, Indiana Jones etc etc...

Fave Books: LOTR... the Hobbit, nothing i read for AP english

Descrive your Personalaity: Inteligent, sincere, hillarious and crazy, yet down to earth

Words of Wisdom: religion is for jerks....

Alright, I'll play along

Screen Name/Real Name: NeonBlack2112/ Katherine

Sign: Sagittarius

Profession: spirit of radio ;)

Hobbies: going to shows, sleeping, wasting time on the internet

Fave Bands: The Beatles, Dream Theater, Fates Warning, Alice In Chains, Queensryche, Savatage, Megadeth, Pantera...the list could go on and on and on so I'll just stop here.

Fave Albums: Another list that could go on and on but I'll keep this one really simple: The Beatles' White Album, Dream Theater's Awake, and Fates Warning's A Pleasant Shade Of Gray

Fave Football Team: E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!

Fave Movies: The Wizard Of Oz (don't laugh), Braveheart, Airheads...yeah this could go on forever too.

Fave Books: Alice's Adventures In Wonderland/Through The Looking Glass- Lewis Carroll

Fave Drink: Pepsi

Fave Animal(s): The kind that don't make noise.

Describe your personality: Um...

Words Of Wisdom: "Keep your nose out of other people's business and they'll keep their fist out of your nose."-- someone in my dad's highschool yearbook.

Screen Name/Real Name: RebirthInRapture/Neal

Sign: Virgo, if you mean astrological sign

Profession: none whatsoever besides Student

Hobbies: music/guitar

Fave Bands: Morbid Angel, Nevermore, Metallica (old, obviously),, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Opeth, Death, Immortal, Edguy, Into Eternity, Megadeth, Testament, Amon Amarth, Slayer, Symphony-X, Elvenking, Emperor, Vader, Arch Enemy, Nile........

Fave Albums: Morbid Angel - Formulas Fatal to the Flesh, Metallica - Master of Puppets, Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World, Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond, Death - The Sound of Perseverance, Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness, Testament - The Gathering, Edguy - Theater of Salvation, Opeth - Still Life, Iced Earth - Night of the Stormrider, Elvenking - Heathenreel, Into Eternity - Buried in Oblivion

Fave Football Team: Chicago Bears

Fave Movies: The Lord of the Rings, The Fugitive

Fave Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Childhood's End

Fave Drink: Milk

Fave Animal(s): Anything that isn't a snake

Describe your personality: "I don't give a shit about this question" should tell you plenty about me

Words Of Wisdom: who knows...

Screen Name/Real Name: Razorhead/Dan

Sign: The Middle Finger

Marital Status: Lonely

Profession: I work at Wal-Mart

Hobbies: Drawing, Video games, reading Comic Books

Fave Bands: Testament, Megadeth, Living Sacrifice, Metal Church, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Queensryche, Metallica before alien parasites took over their brains and made them wright crappy music

Fave Albums: Testament - The New Order & The Gathering, Judas Priest - Sadwings of Destiny & Painkiller, Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime, Nightwish - Wishmaster, Metal Church - Metal Church & The Dark & Blessing in Disguise

Fave Football Team: Green Bay Packers & St. Louis Rams

Fave Movies: LoTR, T3, Transformers The Movie

Fave Books: the Old X-Men, Spider-Man, Lady Death (yeah, these are comic books. I don't like novels. They bore me to deth)

Fave Drink: Water

Fave Animal(s): Wolf, Unicorn

Describe your personality: I'm shy around people. I'm kind of funny though. I am an artist too.

Words Of Wisdom: Winners never quit, and quitters never win, so if you never win and never quit you're just an idiot.

Sign: Cancer

Marital Status: :err:

Hobbies: Testament, music , guitarplaying and movies

Fave Bands: Testament, Old Metallica, Old Slayer, OLd Megadeth, Death, Exodus, Nuclear Assault, BLS, Old Sepultura (Max days).

Fave Albums: All Testament-albums, Metallica Kill'm all till Justice, Exodus- Fabulous disaster- Bonded by blood, Death- Scream bloody gore, Slayer- reign in blood, South of heaven, Sepultura- Beneath the remains-Arise, Nuclear Assault- Game over.....and a lot of more

Fave Movies: Fight club, All lord of the Rings, Matrix, Seven, XXX, Star Wars, Empire strikes back, Return of the jedi.

Fave Books: Photoshop 7

Fave Drink: Beer

Fave Animal(s): Capibara, Mekaki

Describe your personality: Dedicated to metal, relaxed kinda dude, son of the devil.

Words Of Wisdom:

When a Man Lies He Murders
Some Part of the World
These Are the Pale Deaths Which
Men Miscall Their Lives
All this I Cannot Bear
to Witness Any Longer
Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation
Take Me Home (*Metallica - to live is to die)

I was bored so finally thought of filling this thing :)

Screen Name/Real Name: Heathen

Sign: 3rd Aug (same day as Mr.hetfield! :loco: ) so yeah that makes us LEO.

Marital Status: ..single..

Profession: not exactly a profession but I am an Editor for a World War II journal and a guitarist kinda.

Hobbies: Guitar, Metal, Jazz, History(Wars), Sports, Reading, watching war movies, Dogs etc...

Fave Bands: Heathen, Laaz Rockit, Ulysses Siren, Forbidden, Testament, Death Angel, old Slayer, old Metallica, Vio-lence, Kreator, Sodom, Destruction, Anvil Chorus, OverKill, Exodus, Celtic Frost, Death, S.O.D, Metal Church, old Anthrax, The Haunted, Imagika, Venom, old Sepultura, Witchery, King Diamond, Judas Priest, Angel Witch, Saxon, DiamondHead, King Crimson, Frank Zappa, Rush, Pink Floyd, Thin Lizzy, Dust, Primus, Led Zeppelin, Steely Dan, John Mclaughlin, Al Di Meola, Scott Handerson, Mimi Fox, Tin Hat trio.

Fave Albums: Almost all the albums by the above mentioned bands.

Fave soccer Team: Ajax.

Fave NASCAR driver - Kevin Harvick.

Fave Movies: Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, The Deer Hunter, Paths of Glory, All Quite on the western Front, The bridge on the river Kwai, Good Morning Vietnam, Dr. Strangelove, Catch 22, Das Boot, Barry Lyndon, Mein Kreig, 2001: a space Odessey, basically any good war movie or Stanley Kubrick's.

Fave Books: Making History - Stephen Fry, All Quite on the western Front - Erich Maria Remarque, The Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad, The Rise and fall of the third Reich - William Shirer, Lord of the rings - J.R.R Tolkein, The moon is down - John Steinbeck, Catch 22 - Joseph Heller, The hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams.

Fave Drink: Coffee.

Fave Animal(s): Dogs and Horses.

Describe your personality: umm...now this one is a toughie.

Words Of Wisdom: "You have a right to kill me. But
you have no right to judge me....it's judgement that defeats us"

im finally board enough to write about myself. here it goes :ill:

Sign: taurus

Profession: none, looking for work

Hobbies: METAL, drinking, computer games, lifting

Fave Bands:TestAmenT, death, dimmu borgir, iced earth, pantera, slayer, morbid angel, dismember, black label society, pink floyd, black sabbath, electric wizard, cryptopsy, dissection, down, in flames (pre-clayman) krisiun, nile, sepultura, sodom, boston

Fave Albums:TestAmenT:all, Dimmu borgir: enthrone darkness triumphant, stormblast, spiritual black dimensons, for all tid Death: human, symbolic TSOP and too many more to list

Fave Football Team: USC!

Fave Movies:

Fave Books: Pillars of the earth by ken follet (read this book!)

Fave Drink: KING COBRA!! killian irish red, amber bach(michelob) samuel adams octoberfest, newcastle, natural light/ice :loco:

Fave Animal(s):

Describe your personality: i wish i had one

Words Of Wisdom: PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

Sign: Leo

Marital Status: taken

Profession: Musician/Video Company

Hobbies: webdesign, computer artwork, playing video and computer games

Fave Bands: Cryptopsy, Cannibal Corpse, Sinister, Morbid Angel, Broken Hope, Dying Fetus, Internal Bleeding, At The Gates, Deprecated, Gorefest, Resurrection, Deeds of Flesh, Creation is Crucifixion, A Canorous Quintet, Ill Disposed, Embraced, Theory in Practice,Disbelief, Therion, Without Grief, Amon Amarth, Infernal Method, Violation, Darkane, The Tea Party, Defaced Creation, Martyr, Bloodbath, Entombed, Within Y, Symbyosis, Anathema, Lux Occulta, Decapitated, Aeon, Julie Laughs Nomore, Mutant, Necromicon, The Crown, Lamb Of God, Golem, Naglfar, Anaal Nathrakh, The Project Hate, Diabolical Masquerade, Behemoth, Gardenian, Arsis, Gojira, & Opeth.

Fave Albums:
Embraced-Within
Embraced Amorous Anathema
Without Greif - Deflower
Darkane - Rusted Angel
Symbyosis - The Crisis
Defaced Creation - Serenity in Chaos
Mutant - The Aeonic Majesty
Ill Disposed - Promo 2003/2004

Fave Football Team: ASU

Fave Movies: The Whore Mangler, Ace Ventura, Kids

Fave Books: The Covenant of Hell.

Fave Drink: Rum and coke

Fave Animal(s): sharks and snakes

Describe your personality: Informative

Words Of Wisdom: Dont eat the yellow snow.

Sign: Leo

Marital Status: Long Term Relationship

Profession: Student of Avian Science at UC Davis, Reviewer/Interviewer for Metaljudgment.com

Hobbies: Weight Training, Scandinavian Mythology, Reading, Reviewing, Sex

Fave Bands: Broken Hope, Therion, Embraced, Gorefest, A Canorous Quintet, Ill Disposed, Without Grief, Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Hammerfall, Iced Earth, Darkane, Janis Joplin, Opeth, Kataklysm, Marduk, Borknagar, Symbyosis, Gardenian, Decapitated, Vehemence,, Aeon, The Project Hate, Golem, Fintroll, Behemoth, Soilwork, Amorphis.

Fave Albums:
Embraced - Amorous Anathema
Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica

Sonata Arctica – Winterheart’s Guild
Symbyosis - The Crisis
Children of Bodom – Follow the Reaper
Amorphis – Am Universum
Ill Disposed – Kokaniium

Therion – Vovin, Deggial, Theli, Secret of the Runes

Fave Football Team: all of them suck

Fave Movies: Saving Private Ryan, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Ed Gein, The Wedding Singer

Fave Books: STIFF: The Secret Lives of Cadavers, Edda, The Devil, The Vampire Lestat, Dubliners, Scandinavian History

Fave Drink: Vodka and Cranberry or Seabreeze

Fave Animal(s): birds (Peregrine Falcons, and Cooper’s Hawks)

Describe your personality: Upbeat, easy to get along with, manipulative, creative, interesting.

Words of Wisdom: “
If something goes wrong, blame the guy who can't speak English”. (Homer)

Screen Name/Real Name: Insania/Bryan

Sign: 2014 -- 2016

Marital Status: Married w 2 boys

Profession: Power (EE) <<calls for rolling blackouts>>

Hobbies: Cabinetmaker, wakeboarder, duck hunter

Fave Bands: Forbidden, Exodus, Witchery, Destruction, Lefay

Fave Albums: Forbidden Evil, No Place for Disgrace, Long Live the Loud, Symphony of the Damned/For the Devil, The Legacy, Rust in Peace

Fave Football Team: Da Raid’as; AFC over NFC

Fave Movies: Manhunter, Contact

Fave Book: The Cosmic Connection

Fave Drink: Beer, homebrewed in my garage

Fave Animal(s): Greenheads

Describe your personality: Subdued, Rational

Words Of Wisdom: Question God; if there be one, he must more approve of reason than that of blindfolded fear.

Sign: Virgo

Marital Status: not married

Profession: Student, mooch, musician

Hobbies: singing, drawing, eating, role playing, and playing guitar

Fave Bands:Testament, Black Sabbath, The Doors, Lacuna Coil and so on (I always end up listing something slightly different for these sorts of questions)...

Fave Albums: Comalies- Lacuna Coil, Practice What you Preach - Testament, there's more but I won't list them all.

Fave Football Team: I don't pay attention to any of them

Fave Movies: Lord of the Rings (the whole series), Lady Hawke
Fave Books: The Never Ending Story, The Hobbit, and pretty much anything on mythology or occultism

Fave Drink: vanilla soda...and coffee and tea, or anything with chocolate is pretty damn good

Fave Animal(s): birds, especially of the parrot family and raptors

Describe your personality: INTP

Words Of Wisdom: "indulgence, not compulsion" - Anton LaVey

Screen Name/Real Name:Disciple of the Watch/Luka Blaži&#263;

Sign:The animal that tears the walls with its head

Marital Status:Single (I hope)

Profession:Student

Hobbies:Metal, Metal, Metal and Metal!!! & :Smokin:

Location:Zagreb, Croatia=a cute little country that most metal bands are avoiding :cry:

Fave Bands:TESTAMENT!!!!!!, AC-DC, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Bolt Thrower, Circle II Circle, Death, Death Angel, Despair, Destruction, Dimmu Borgir, Dio, Dragonlord, Dying Fetus, Edguy, Exodus, Forbidden, Grave Digger, Holy Moses, Joe Satriani, Judas Priest, King Diamond, Kreator, Metal Church, Nevermore, Pink Floyd, Raise Hell, Sadus, Savatage, The Crown, Therion

Fave Albums:All from testament, Tempo of the Damned, Jugulator, Metal Church Live, The Sound of Perseverance, Deathrace King, Rapture and many more

Fave Football Team:Hate watching sports (like doing it tough)

Fave Movies:Apocalypse Now, 13th Warior, Matrix (1th), Pi, The silence of the lambs, etc.

Fave Books:The Lord of the Rings, The name of the rose, Teachings of Don Juan (all parts)

Fave Drink:Željeznicar- or translated The Railroad Man, it`s a coctail wich must be made after metal concert in small bar by putting all fluid bottled drinks in half a litre glass cup. Shortly; it containes beer, wine, tequila, pelin, brlja, vodka, coca cola, orangina, sprite, fanta, amaro and sometimes cannabis tea.. :kickass:

Fave Animal(s):my alaskian malamute Thor, and cat Frodo

Describe your personality: open minded and rebel wthout couse, and romantic (tough I hate that in myself)

Words Of Wisdom:Sve je sranje osim pišanja a i pišanje je sranje ako pišaš uz vjetar. Translation: All is shit exept pissing, and pissing is shit to if you`re pissing up the wind.

Screen Name/Real Name: Krawczus / Krawczyk Wojciech

Marital Status: Single

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Music, Basketball, Bike, Music, Internet, Computer, Girls, Music, HTML, Math :p, Music...

Fave Bands: Uhh... ok i'll try to make it short (without any order):

Ozzy osbourne,
Black Sabbath,
Testament,
Iced Earth,
Overkill,
Death Angel,
Metallica (old cds... first 4)
Metal Church,
Slayer,
Megadeth,
Natalie Imbruglia,
Dream Theater,
Pantera,
Iron Maiden,
Joe Satriani,
Children Of Bodom,
Xentrix,
Guns 'n' fuckin' Roses.

Fave Albums:
Kreator - Outcast
Testament - The Gathering, The New Order,
Overkill - The Years Of Decay, Feel The Fire,
Metallica - first 4
Annihilator - Alice In Hell
Slayer - Show No Mercy, Reign In Blood
Joe Satriani - The Extrmist
Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
GRIP inc. - Nemezis
Dream Theater - Images And Words
Iced Earth - Horror Show, Sth Wicked This Way Comes
Guns 'n' Roses - Lies

Fave Movies: Gothica, Cube, TLOTR... few more, but I cant remember now...

Fave Books: TLOTR, all Agatha Christie, all Jonathan Carrol.

Fave Drink: (good) BEEER!

Words Of Wisdom: Carpe Diem

Screen Name/Real Name: Captain_Steel

Sign: Scorpio sun, aries moon, gemini ascendant, aquarius midheaven...interested in finding your full chart for free? try this site, it's awesome www.astro.com

Marital Status: single and permenantly un-married

Profession: I get paid to be cool.

Hobbies: video games, metal

Fave Bands: Testament, Suicidal Tendencies, Forbidden, Exodus (old), Slayer (all but especially mid 80's), Black Flag

Fave Albums: Souls of Black - Testament, Join the Army - S.T.'s

Fave Football Team: N/A...sorry don't follow football!

Fave Movies: Nature of the beast, Patton, First Blood

Fave Books: Savage Nation and The enemy within by Micheal Savage, Dragon by Clive Cussler, Phantoms by Dean Koontz

Fave Drink: honestly...tap water!

Fave Animal(s): non-poisonous, non-constricting snakes (bull snakes, pine snakes, gopher snakes, rat snakes, etc.)

Describe your personality: a nice guy but ascertive...I can be moody...introspective.

Words Of Wisdom: "A man has got to know his limitations"....Dirty Harry

Screen Name/Real Name: DiscipleOfThePit, Iain Atkinson

Sign: Leo I think...

Profession: Unemployed, soon to be politics student

Hobbies: Playing guitar, playing in my band, going to gigs (metal only), listening to music (metal only), going to the pub and err... wanking

Fave Bands: Testament (OF COURSE!), Exodus, Slayer, Megadeth (old), Annihilator, Anthrax (old), Overkill (w/Gustafsen)

Fave Albums: Testament - Souls Of Black/all of them, Exodus - BBB, Tempo Of The Damned, Slayer - R.I.B, Megadeth - R.I.P, SFSGSW, Annihilator - Alice In Hell, Anthrax - Fistful Of Metal, Overkill - Under The Influence

Fave Football Team: We got "soccer" over here and I aint really into that, can't choose an American Football team but I'll say the Raiders or the 49ers for thrash value.

Fave Movies: The Last Of The Mohicans (spelling?), The Shawshank Redemption, The Terminator

Fave Books: Satanic Bible \m/

Fave Drink: Strongbow Cider, Glenn's (or Smirnoff) Vodka

Fave Animal(s): Cats

Describe your personality: Withdrawn with easily provoked evil streak

Words Of Wisdom: "I'd rather be loved than liked and loathed than dis-liked." - Me

Screen Name/Real Name: IconOfSin, Dallas

Sign: Taurus

Marital Status: single baby!!

Profession: Unemployed, just got layed off :(

Hobbies: playing bass, guitar, playing metal as loud as fuck!

Fave Bands: where do i began? Testament, Slayer, Sodom, Sepultura, Morbid Angel, Opeth, Venom, Death, i should stop there before i get to carried away

Fave Albums: Metallica - Kill em All/Ride The Lightning/Master Of Puppets, Sepultura - Beneath The Remains, Testament - The Gathering/Signs Of Chaos

Fave Football Team: n/a

Fave Movies: Dazed & Confused, American History X

Fave Books: The Outsiders

Fave Drink: Vodka!!!

Fave Animal(s): Cat

Describe your personality: a smart ass (only for jokes) sarcastic but an all around nice guy to everyone \m/, and uhh yeah and stuff

Screen Name/Real Name:Sylvia

Sign:pisces

Marital Status:Unmarried

Profession:pupil

Hobbies:Travelling, swimming,writing,music...

Fave Bands:Metallica, Testament, Type O Negative, Sepultura, Slayer, Pantera, Exodus, Nevermore, Motorhead, Iced Earth,Death, S.O.A.D., Fear Factory, AC/DC, Arch Enemy, Machine Head, APC..., Whorehouse :headbang:

Fave Albums:MOP, AJFA- Metallica; NO, The Gathering-Testament; Bloody Kisses-TON; Ace Of Spades- Motorhead; Symbolic, The Sound Of Perseverance-Death...

Fave Football Team:don't have

Fave Movies:Gone with the wind :cool: ,good thrilles especially japanese

Fave Books:books by Koontz, Coelho, Dostojewski,Bu&#322;hakow, Prus, Kubiak

Fave Drink:mineral water, if vodka-only polish

Fave Animal(s):dogs

Describe your personality:ask people who know me, i don't know

Words Of Wisdom:All or nothing

Screen Name/Real Name: StillDeadly/ Erik

Sign: Taurus. Gemini (May 20)?

Marital Status: lol

Profession: Summer jobs?

Hobbies: Bass, Guitar,

Fave Bands: In no order: TestAmenT, Black label Society, Nevermore, Metallica, Sepultura, Fear Factory, Soulfly, Suicidal Tendancies, Death Angel, Hammerfall, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Dio, Anthrax, Strapping Young Lad, Rammstien, Kreator, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Down, Static-X, Ministry and many many more......

Fave Albums: To hard to decide

Fave Football Team: Raiders, or Vikings of I gotta watch Football, more a a baseball fan

Fave Movies: Pulp Fiction, The Dangerous Lives of Alter boys, Gladiator, Starship Troopers

Fave Books: Stephen King's The STand

Fave Drink: Warm Sake on a cold day, Home made Mudsildes on a hot day, or Monster Energy drinks whenever I play guitar or do somthing active

Fave Animal(s): All of em

Describe your personality: LAid back, calm, nice to those who are nice to me.

Screen Name/Real Name: Katastrophik/Scott

Sign: Cancer

Profession: Associate

Hobbies: Writting, Playing Junior Lacrosse, Spending Time With Friends, Going To Metal Shows.

Fave Bands: Symphony X, Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy, Testament, Slayer ect.

Fave Albums: Dream Theater - Awake, Children of Bodom - Follow The Reaper. Blaze - Tenth Dimension

Fave Football Team: American, Jacksonville Jaguars, Real Football (Aka Soccer) Man-U, Aussie Rules - Port Adelaide Power.

Fave Movies: The Crow, The Lost Boys, SLC Punk, Identity, Requim For A Dream.

Fave Books: LOTR, The Hobbit, Lord of the Flies

Fave Drink: Rum Coke

Fave Animal(s): Jaguars, Perigrin Falcon

Describe your personality: Masochistic, Sadistic, Geek

Words Of Wisdom: End the end, all that's left is the cold dark wasteland of eternity.