The Testament Forum Has It. Why Can't We? Forum Members Thread

Sign: Gemeni

Marital Status:Single

Profession: part time student

Hobbies: playing guitar listening to musci and playing video games

Location: Vancouver BC ( more like Langley BC but it doesnt matter)

Fave Bands: Death,Control denied,Slayer, Pantera

Fave Albums: Death - human , Control Denied Fragile art of Existence, Death - individual though patterns and Children of Bodom - DownFall

Fave Movies: Re-Animator, Gladiator , Bad Taste and The Usual Suspects

Fave Books: Lord of the rings , The silmirillion

Fave Drink: Whisky and Dr Pepper

Fave Animal(s): Dogs

Words Of Wisdom: Dont TRUST anybody they fuck you over big time in the long run

sign: cancer (but i dont have cancer)

marital status: single, playing around with a couple girls.

profession: level 2 at target, retail

favorite bands: Dragonlord, Nevermore, Forbidden, Everwinter, F*ck...im Dead, Lecherous, Immortal, Emperor, Zyklon, Farmakon, Graveworm, Exhumation, Gorgasm, Enter My Silence, Kalmah, My Dying Bride, Children Of Bodom, Esqarial, Ablaze My Sorrow, Jasad, Aurora, Biomechanical, Brutus, Trouble, Candlemass, Dark Tranquility, Mourning Beloveth, Quo Vadis and Novembre

hobbies: my black metal projects, reading, snowboarding, pc diagnostics

albumns: all albumns from bands mentioned above

football team: cleveland browns

drinks: absinthe, ginger ale and crown royal, the really strong blue drink and dave and busters <3

movies: all movies by the following directors. tim burton, john waters, peter jackson, stanley kubrick and martin scorcesse

books: atlus shrugged, stories about astral projection, sci-fi stories

animals: my legion of 4 rottweilers. just TRY breaking in here \m/

wisdom: true wisdom comes in learning through pain. and i have known pain- dane

Sign: Cancer

Marital Status: Taken

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Drums. Guitar. Visiting as many gigs as possible, hence if the money works along. :tickled:

Fave Bands:To many to list.. but here are some highlights: Death, Testament, Death Angel, SYL, Obituary, Dragonlord, Exodus, Annihilator, Forbidden, Morbid Angel, Opeth, Amon Amarth, Sentenced, Quo Vadis

Fave Albums: Death/Human, SoP. Testament - The Legacy, Opeth - Blackwater park, Forbidden - Forbidden Evil, Nevermore - DHIADW, Edge of Sanity - Crimson II, Metallica - Master Of Puppets

Fave Football Team: ....

Fave Movies: The Big Lebowski, Heat, American History X, Ronin.

Fave Books:

Fave Drink: Beer

Fave Animal(s): Girlfriend

Describe your personality: Ignorant at times when I don't admit it heh. However, open to new music, people, Kind (I try to be), ..romantic.

Words Of Wisdom: Thy shall not masturbate in the fountain of youth

...hmm, no, no .. forget about that one..

"The answer cannot be found
In the writing of others
Or the words of a trained mind
In a precious world of memories
We find ourselves confined"

A pic is here... http://files2.helgon.net/Gallery/{EC3/{EC3D26C9-504E-4BA2-8039-4C10D1E589F1}.jpg

I am the one of the left... yes, that's a guy.. I think, heh.
Ho-ha.
Etc.

sign:cancer;)

marital status:single(way too young and busy for such a hassle)

profession:line cook at a 5 star hotel.

Hobbies:all things concerning food, metal and guitar playing. Camping and beer are always a fruitful combination as well.

Fav band: fuck here we go.....Nevermore, The Forsaken, Morbid Angel, Cynic, Atheist, Martyr, Spiral Architect, Nile, Cryptopsy, Testament, Hate Eternal, Suffocation, Emperor, Monstrosity, Dimmu Borgir, Cephalic Carnage, Aghora, Immolation, Watchtower, Gorguts, Psychotic Waltz, Megadeth, Opeth, Coroner, Dissection, Cannibal Corpse, Psychotogen, Origin, Dying Fetus, Immortal, Death, Carcass, The Haunted, Zyklon, Destiny's End, & of course good "ol SLAYER!

Fave Albums: Everything from up there. Truly depends on the mood and setting.

Fav Footbal team: Portland jail blazers...I mean uh.....the seahawks? Fuck I hate football!

Fav movies: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Big Labowski, American History X, Fight Club, Jaccobs Ladder

Fav Books: Anything by Michael Chrichton, particularily Sphere.(Yes the movie sucked..I know all about it)

Fav Drink: Tequila and any good dark and flavorful beer.

Fave Animal: besides myself, i have 4 cats so take a guess. I do have a penchant for sloths though......

Describe your personality: Cynicaly SEXY!!!:headbang:

Words of Wisdom: I AM, I WILL, I CREATE

Hi all! It's been ages since I've been here, hardly have time these days :rolleyes:
So I don't know if I'd count as a forum member, but I thought I'd spontaneously add my survey as well :)

Age: 40 - ms. A, I know your age and you should be proud of it, PROUD I say!! :Smug:

Sign: Virgo

Marital Status: married to the most wonderful husband in the world, Nico

Profession: clerical job in our city hall, webdesign

Hobbies: METAL!!!!!!!!!!!! webdesign

Fave Bands: Into Eternity, Brainstorm, Evergrey, Nevermore, Eidolon etc

Fave Albums: Death Angel - Kill As One, Into Eternity - Buried Into Oblivion, Testament - the Legacy, Evergrey - SDT... argh, there's too much!!!!!!!!

Fave Movies: Lord Of The Rings trilogy hands down :worship:

Fave Books: Lord Of The Rings and the "The First Americans" series by William Sarabande (I just love prehistorical novels).

Fave Drink: depends on the situation: cappuccino, (alt) beer, water, alabama slammer etc :)

Fave Animal(s): cats! love dogs a lot as well.

Describe your personality: hmmm always tricky to describe yourself.... positive, good mood most of the time, enjoying life no matter what's on your path, helpful - I always have so much I want to do, that I end up being to chaotic and I'm sure it sometimes seems like I say I do something but never do - just lacking time folks! Dunno what else.... maybe that I can be impatient, but at the same time I can be extremely patient with other things.

Words Of Wisdom: treat others like you want to be treated & practice what you preach!

Some pics....
with my friend Tim at the last Rock Hard festival:

rh04_300504_14_beardlicking.jpg

a few months ago.. cool shot I think, eventhough I was wearing my glasses:

marlies_apr04_07_500.jpg

Sign:Caner(iccle crab)

Marital Status:I have a boyfriend called Harry(p.s. im a girl!!!)

Profession:vocalist,guitarist

Hobbies:Same as above:worship:

Fave Bands Dragonlord,Megadeth,Testament,Kittie,Sugarcoma,
nirvana,cradle of filth,system of a down,coal chamber

Fave Albums:
Dragonlord:rapture,Kittie:spit,Kittie -oracle,Cradle of filth:median,Megadeth;tshf+countdown to exctintion
Fave Football Team:None i HATE sports

Fave Movies:rocky horror picture show,labyrinth,mightmare before christmas!!
None,i hate footy!!
Fave Books:
David eddings:domes of fire,(if magazines r included Metal Hammer)
Fave Drink:
Coca-cola,vodka and coke(yeh!)
Fave Animal(s):
Cats(house cats and panthers!!MEEEOWWWW!!)
Describe your personality:
Lively,but sensible,honest and slightly eccentric!
Words Of Wisdom:"this wont be the be all and end all,okay!!!"
user_offline.gif
:yuk: :yell: :yuk: :yell:

Age; 32

Sign: Crab Ass

Marital Status: Single

Profession: Marine Tech/psychologist/psychic/therapist/many hats required in my trade

Hobbies: Music/boating/summer/hoarding guitars/summer/beach/beer,did I say summer?

Fave Bands: Too numerous

Fave Albums: too numerous

Fave Football Team: Bah.......hockey man, hockey.

Fave Movies: Brain hurts, can't think
Fave Books: No time.......last book I read was the great and secret show/clive barker

Fave Drink: whatchya got?

Fave Animal(s): My doooooooogies, and my cat

Describe your personality: random

Age; 28

Sign: Virgo

Profession: Computer professional

Hobbies: Computers, Music, Beer, Partying

Fave Bands: Children of Bodom, Maiden, Old Anthrax, Vio-lence, Death Angel, Dark Angel, Testament

Fave Albums: 7th son-Maiden, POT-Anthrax, Time Does Not Heal-Dark Angel, ActIII-Death Angel

Fave Sports Team: Red Sox.

Fave Movies: Escape from NY, Black Hawk Down, 13 Ghosts

Fave Books: The Fugative Game

Fave Drink: Labatts Blue, Jack Daniels, Absinthe

Describe your personality: Random acts of senseless madness

Sign: Aries to the core

Marital Status: Married, but not legally.

Profession: Music

Hobbies: Razorblades

Fave Bands: Dream Theater, Opeth, Razed in Black, Borknagar, Cradle of Filth

Fave Albums: Opeth - Deliverance, Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down, Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos, Testament - Practice What You Preach

Fave Football Team: A pointless sport, really.

Fave Movies: Frances, Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, Project X

Fave Books: Anthem by Ayn Rand

Fave Drink: Minute Maid Fruit Punch, Campbell's Tomato Juice (excellent with cheap ass beer), nearly anything from Jamba Juice.

Fave Animal(s): It used to be a horse, but now I love nearly all animals ('cept human scum)

Describe your personality: Socially avoidant, borderline, bipolar, paranoid, and yes, I am medicated for it.

Words Of Wisdom: "I have mood poisoning. It must be something I hate." -Kull (
Charlie Drown)

Age; 21

Sign: cancer

Profession: I work at a shitty pizza place and go to school

Hobbies: Music, metal, hanging with friends, guitar, record collecting and playing in a band. Oh yes and drinking

Location: Fresno CA. I'm probably one of 5 people who know dragonlord

Fave Bands: Iron maiden, kiss, slayer, death, judas priest, aerosmith, king diamond.

Fave Albums: 7th son-Maiden, painkiller-judas priest, The sound of persaverance-death, appitite-gnr

Fave Sports Team: 49ers

Fave Movies: Forest Gump, T2, House of 1000 corpses and the devils rejects

Fave Books: The dirt and run to the hills

Fave Drink: Mountain dew, king kobra, Amberbock and white russians

Describe your personality: Metal

Quote: "Drink Fight and Fuck!" - GG Allin

Sign: Taurus

Marital Status: Married/Seperated/Living with Partner/Geting Divorced

Profession: Drunk, Musician, DJ, Pervert

Hobbies: Music, Booze, Boobies, Computers, bloke stuff

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Heathen, Dimmu Borgir, Strapping Young Lad, Children of Bodom, Mercenary, Solitude Aeturnus, Candlemass, Ulysses Siren, Testament, Exodus, Laaz Rockit, Forbidden, Dragonlord, etc...

Fave Albums: Testament - The Gathering, Nevermore - This Godless Endeavour, SYL - Alien, COB - Hate Crew Death Roll, Dimmu Borgir - Puretanical Euphoric Misanthropia, Solitude Aeturnus - Adagio, Dragonlord - Rapture, Black Sabbath - Cross Purposes.

Fave Football Team: as in American Football? Green Bay Packers. As in UK soccer, none

Fave Movies: LOTR, Con Air, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Dodgeball, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back, Gladiator, Troy, Urotsukidoji 1 & 2, Alien

Fave Books: Dragonlance Series, Dark Elf Books By R.A.Salvatore, The Elenium and the Tamuli series by David Eddings, Legend & Echoes Of A Once Great Song by David Gemmel, Kathrine Kerr's Devvry series

Fave Drink: Jack Daniels or Duvel or both

Fave Animal(s): Lizards

Describe your personality: Collected, intense, trustworthy, honest, blatently brutal, dependable

Words Of Wisdom:

"Never Rub Another Mans Rubarb!"

"The definition of a true Cynic is someone who, upon smelling fresh flowers, looks around for the funeral"

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit, its the only way to be sure!"

Sign: Libra

Profession: IT, Owner of FireWalkMusic (online metalshop)

Hobbies: Music, Books, travel, camping, concerts, socializing, etc..

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Opeth, Dimmu Borgir, Hypocrisy, Children of Bodom, Moonspell, Blood Bath, Testament, Dark Tranquility, Porcupine Tree, and many many more

Fave Albums: Testament - The Gathering, Nevermore - This Godless Endeavour, Opeth-Blackwater Park, Ghost Reveries, Bloodbath-Resurrection Through Carnage, most Slayer albums. and many more. hehehe

Fave Football Team: none me no likey sports

Fave Movies: Interview with the Vampire, Braveheart, The Green Mile, Forrest Gump, The Notebook, and more I love onld B horror flicks, Texas Chainsaw massacre, The hills have eyes, etc..

Fave Books: Anything by Clive Barker, Most of Anne Rices Books, Lord of the Dead-Tom Holland

Fave Drink: Baccardi or captain and coke

Fave Animal(s): Cats, but I do love all animals.

Describe your personality: Laid back, open minded, adventurous, optimistic, ambitious, fun, kind(sometimes to a fault) eccentric, There's so many faccetts of my personality that I can not put into words.

Words Of Wisdom: Life is what you make it.

Keep your mind open.

Sign: no idea

Profession: student

Hobbies: metal!

Fave Bands: Children of bodom, nevermore, iced earth (pre glorious burden), testament, dragonlord, emperor, finntroll, in flames, exodus, strapping young lad.. i have too many favorite bands

Fave Albums: Nevermore - this godless endeavor and Dead heart in a dead world, any bodom album, Rapture and black wings of destiny, iced earth - dark saga and Horror show, Strapping young lad - The new black, Emperor - IX equilibrium, edit: THE GATHERING AND RUST IN PEACE TOO (testament/rust in peace)

Fave Football Team: chargers? i dont follow football

Fave Movies: 300, zoolander, OFFICE SPACE!!!

Fave Books: dont read very much, but angel's and demons probably

Fave Drink: PEPSI, dr peper

Fave Animal(s): PUPPIES! and goats

Describe your personality: humorous and metal

Words Of Wisdom: Clothing : Optional

Sign: Capricorn

Marital Status: Don't even start about it :lol:

Profession: student

Hobbies: Music in all forms (creating, listening etc)

Fave Bands: Taake, Urgehal, Koldbrann, Mayhem, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, 1349, well i can go on forever

Fave Albums: Taake - Hordaland Doedskvad, Dimmu Borgir - Stormblast, Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin, Amon Amarth - Cant choose :erk:

Fave Football Team: Arching:D

Fave Movies: Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, the exorcist

Fave Books: The Edda

Fave Drink: BEER!

Fave Animal(s): Wolves i guess

Describe your personality: Ehmm Dutch? :p

Words Of Wisdom: Never seek wisdom near me :lol:

Sign: Cancer/Leo (don't recommend it, I should have held out another day)

Marital Status: Smitten

Profession: Dreamer

Hobbies: Metal, drawing, writing, martial arts, drinking, raiding people's gardens after said drinking.

Fave Bands: Amon Amarth, Norther, Dissection, Vader, Switchblade, Dark Traquillity, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Guns N Roses, Lie In Ruins, Lamb Of God, Verbal Deception, Nevermore, Emperor, Mortal Sin etc. etc.

Fave Movies: Kevin Smith. Arnie, Van Damme, Stalone, Jet Li. Star Wars. Finding Nemo. Pitch Black. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Much Ado About Nothing. Princess Bride. Gladiator. ETC. ETC.

Fave Books: David Eddings. Raymond E. Feist. Anne McCaffrey. Robin Hobb. Laurel K. Hamilton. Brian Jaques. Katherine Kerr.

Fave Drink: Mead/Beer/JD

Fave Animal(s): Horse. Black Panther. Blue Ringed Octopus. Seahorse. Falcon.

Describe your personality: Inteligence, cinicism, creativity, young optimistic heart, old jaded soul, large dash of violence, attitude, irony and sarcasm and a childish view on fun. :Smokin: (See signature for examples)

Words Of Wisdom: If you're not weird you're boring. No one makes it out of life alive. In the eternal words of Arnie: STAWP HVINING! :lol:

Sign: Taurus

Marital Status: Happily Taken

Profession: Unemployed, looking

Hobbies: Guitar

Fave Bands: Megadeth, Nightwish, Carcass, Epica, Kreator

Fave Albums: Too many, Necrotism - Carcass, Consign to Oblivion - Epica, Wishmaster - Nightwish, almost everything by Megadeth

Fave Football Team: not really until sports

Fave Movies: I'm a sucker for old monster movies hahah

Fave Books: Don't get to read asmuch as I'd like

Fave Drink: Water, and Beer, of course ;)

Fave Animal(s): Reptiles, Snakes and the like

Describe your personality: I'm an asshole, or an outsider, to people I dislike, but with people worth talking to I'm quite nice. I feel no need to show my kind side to people I don't give a damn about, lol