Kinda gay, but fill n the blanks

Souls of Black

Thrashing Tempest
Jul 2, 2002
Visit site
Havent been here in a long time. Wanna see who's out there....

Sign:

Marital Status:

Profession:

Hobbies:

Fave Bands:

Fave Albums:

Fave Football Team:

Fave Movies:

Fave Books:

Fave Drink:

Fave Animal(s):

Describe your personality:

Words Of Wisdom:

Sign: Scorp

Marital Status: Kicked the Bitch out

Profession: IT Integration

Hobbies: Metal, Metal and Beer, More Metal

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Testament and then about 100 others......

Fave Albums: PoE, DNB, The Gathering, too many to list after that

Fave Football Team: Houston Texans - Hate the name Love the team

Fave Movies: LoTR, Jurassic Series, Twister (damn what a killer guitar solo at the end)

Fave Books: LoTR, Clancy, Koontz, Swank (grins)

Fave Drink: Corona w/lime

Fave Animal(s): Tigar

Describe your personality: Dark Comic, cynic, extremist

Words Of Wisdom: Put some Nevermore on, grab a beer, and the rest will work out....

Sign: cancer

Marital Status: ran away to maryland with chromatose, whom i met here. nothing but bliss ever since:tickled:

Profession: soon to be a toys r us associate

Hobbies: squid, metal, devil sticks, drawing/painting, death vocals, song writing

Fave Bands: KISS, nevermore, six feet under, witchery, earth crisis, alice in chains, the forsaken, kreator, blah blah blah...

Fave Albums: all KISS albums, nevermore politics of ecstasy, six feet under's maximum violence and haunted, kreator's past life trauma(good compilation cd), alice in chains dirt, metallica's ...and justice for all....really, its too late to think about this

Fave Football Team: tampa bay bucs

Fave Movies: labyrinth, dead alive

Fave Books: the iceberg hermit

Fave Drink: dr. pepper

Fave Animal(s): squids, cats, dogs...pit vipers

Describe your personality: there is no description

Words Of Wisdom: fark!! i am the leafslaying basketeer. fear me.

EpicKeary_Squid_on_night_dive.jpg

sexy.jpg

I AM the leafslaying basketeer. Fear me!!!

It's just a flesh wound...
Carnivorous Cheeses!!!
www.renegadejuggling.com
www.gypsyrose.com
www.mcphee.com

Sign:Aquarius

Marital Status:I'm only 15, what do you think my Marital Status is??? :tickled:

Profession:Student/Slacker

Hobbies:Slacking, Computers, video games, music, anything that doesn't require a great deal of physical effort. :D

Fave Bands: (in no paticular order of preference)-The Berzerker, The Mars Volta, Yes (their first 3 albums), Dream Theater, Nevermore, Evergrey, Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, In Flames, Nile, Napalm Death, Death, Kreator, Testament, too many fucking bands to list.

Fave Albums:I'll get back to you on that....

Fave Football Team:If you mean American football, then I like the Tennessee Titans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Fave Movies:A Clockwork Orange, The Elephant Man, The Matrix (first one only). Sorry, i'm not a big movie buff. :(

Fave Books:Haven't read any kickass books in a long time.

Fave Drink:Coca-Cola and Sierra Mist.

Fave Animal(s): Dogs, Rabbits, Lizards.

Describe your personality:I'm not very good at describing myself, actually. If I had a friend who posted here, then i'd let him/her describe it for you.

Words Of Wisdom: Don't have any.

Sign:Aquarius

Marital Status:Happily divorced

Profession: Server

Hobbies: Dining out, clubbing, flogging, fetish clothing, music

Fave Bands:Matthew Good TOOL/APC www.cyanotic.com Holly Mcnarland Bif Naked

Fave Football Team: Thats a sport................Right?

Fave Movies: Alien 1, 2, 3. Alien 4 was POO. Preaching to the Perverted.

Fave Books: Anne Rice, Stephen King, Clive Barker, Dean Koontz, Poppy Brite, Gemma Files, Elizabeth Hand.

Fave Drink: Beer. Gin & Tonic.

Fave Animal(s): My pet boi, leopards, Orcas.

Describe your personality: Do I have to?

Words Of Wisdom: Wire hangers can leave marks. Plastic hangers people. PLASTIC hangers.

Sign: Sagitarius

Marital Status: Single and lonely

Profession: Engineering Student

Hobbies: Guitar, Songwriting, the Neverboard.

Location: Black Metal Forests encircled by tall satanic mushrooms

Fave Bands: Death, Control Denied, Opeth, Nevermore, Carcass, My Dying Bride, Green Carnation, Katatonia, Immortal, Emperor, In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, Evergrey, Burzum, Dream Theater, Sentenced, Woods of Ypres, Mayhem, Old Man's Child ... should I keep going, or do you get the idea already?

Fave Albums: Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence, Death - Symbolic, Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse, Carcass - Heartwork, Nevermore - Enemies of Reality, My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans, Immortal - At the Heart of Winter & Sons of Northern Darkness...

Fave Football Team: Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Fave Movies: American History X, Clockwork Orange, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail... The Matrix

Fave Books: Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte, Nineteen-Eighty-Four - George Orwell, Power & Terror - Noam Chomsky. The Silmarillion - Tolkien, Thus Spake Zarathustra - Fredrich Neitzche

Fave Drink: Mountain Dew... mixed alcohol value many vary from 0% to 10%

Fave Animal(s): Ravens, as long as they aren't eating my garbage.

Describe your personality: Volatile like nitroglycerine when provoked directly, but otherwise a pacificst

Words Of Wisdom: Hope is a burden, you're only hurting yourself

Sign: Taurus

Marital Status: Single

Profession: Bank Teller (NO, this is NOT what I really want to do)

Hobbies: Art, music, singing, reading, my computer, movies, hanging out with friends, drinking, concerts, good conversations...

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Type O Negative, NIN, (classical: Beethoven, Chopin), some Slayer, some Pantera, Metallica, Arch Enemy, some Live stuff. Depends on my mood.

Fave Albums: Nevemore S/T and Politics of Ecstacy

Fave Football Team: Uh, I don't watch sports

Fave Movies: Pulp Fiction, Donnie Brasco, Office Space, The Meaning of Life (Monty Python), Resevoir Dogs, The Matrix, Snatch, Labyrinth, uh... I have A lot more...

Fave Books: Dracula, 1984, (a short story called "The Ones who Walk Away from Omelas"... I THINK that's the title).

Fave Drink: Rum and coke, vodka and cranberry juice, Rickards Red, Labatt Ice, Molson Dry, Tequila Sunrise

Fave Animal(s): Cats, Dogs, Rats, Fish, any exotic animal: Tiger

Describe your personality: Forward, honest, fun, sociable, artistic, 'in love with the idea of being in love'

Words Of Wisdom: Enjoy the moment. Feel free to look ahead and look behind you.. but whatever is happening is where you should be. Every minute is another minute that will bring you closer. Realize that and don't fool yourself. Ever, 'cause that's how it will always be...

Sign: Capricorn

Marital Status: living together with my boyfriend

Profession: marketing and commercial manager

Hobbies: spending time with my family and boyfriend, books, music, computer, badminton, etc.

Fave Bands: I don't have any at the moment.

Fave Albums: Politics of Ecstasy, David Bowie records from the 60s-70s, QR: Operation: Mindcrime, Christian Death: Born again Anti-Christian, Depeche Mode: Ultra, Fates Warning: A pleasant shade of gray, all Psychotic Waltz-records, Pavlov's Dog: III, Queen: Innuendo, a couple of Kiss-records, a couple of The Beatles-records, etc...

Fave Football Team: -

Fave Movies: Monty Python-movies above all (including the Flying Circus and Faulty Towers), The Prophecy (nowadays by some strange reason it is called God's Army...), Deer Hunter and anyways, almost all movies with Christopher Walken in it, A Clockwork Orange, Hair, Taxi Driver, Brazil, etc...

Fave Books: Hermann Hesse-books, John Dos Passos: Manhattan Transfer, all Douglas Adams, Bulgakov: Master and Margarita, some H.P. Lovecraft, Poe-novels, Harry Potter-books, Patrick Süskind: The parfume, etc...

Fave Drink: water

Fave Animal(s): dogs

Describe your personality: the best thing in having a personality is that you don't have to describe it.

Words Of Wisdom: Read scientific magazines. They can really put you in your place...

Sign: Libra

Profession: School

Hobbies: Movies/Music (?)

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Manilla Road, Blind Guardian, Megadeth, Mercyful Fate, Cloven Hoof, Fates Warning... ETCETERA

Fave Albums: Politics Of Ecstasy. In Memory, Melissa, IX Equilibrium, Stained Class. Awaken The Guardian

Fave Football Team: Are there a penguins? Hockey has penguins....

Fave Movies: Jacob's Ladder, Requiem For A Dream, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, Frighteners, Masque Of Red Death, Toy Story (Both), Nightmare Before Christmas, Big Lebowski, Brotherhood Of The Wolf, Iron Monkey, Finding Nemo, Cannibal: The Musical, Roger Rabbit

Fave Books: To Kill a Mockingbird (I do not read often, or ever, so I compensated by listing many movies)

Fave Drink: Nestea, Water

Fave Animal(s): Penguin, Giraffe, Tyrannosaurus Rex and Squirrel

Describe your personality: Other people can do that

Words Of Wisdom: Suck a big black dick, you'll get good karma

Sign:Scorpio

Marital Status:Does being with stuffed animals count?lol

Profession:None, trying to get a job in the IT industry...stewpsss no one wants to hire me cause I have no work experience...grrr! those f****!

Hobbies:Listening to music, running, being alone, watching tv and movies, being with my family.

Fave Bands:Iron Maiden, Nevermore, Control Denied, DT, IF, Soilwork

Fave Albums:Iron Maiden - Brave New World
Iced Earth - The Dark Saga
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos
In Flames - Clayman
Control Denied - The Fragile Art Of Existence
Kalmah - Swampsong
Gardenian - Sindustries
Passenger - Passenger
Blaze - As Live As It Gets
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done & Projector
Ishtar - Krig
Sarah McLachlan - Mirrorball & Surfacing
The Cranberries - No Need To Argue & Bury The Hatchet
Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica & Silence

Fave Football Team:I don't really like football but, if I did it would be MAIDEN FC

Fave Movies:The Lord Of The Rings:1&2,The Matrix,American Pie, American Wedding, Meet Joe Black, Pearl Harbour

Fave Books:I don't read books

Fave Drink:Coke and for alcoholic drink:Vodka

Fave Animal(s):Fishes

Describe your personality:I'm shy, unless I have a few drinks. I like to be alone most of the times and just be in my own world away from society, I love to take runs on evenings while listening to music, being around ones closest to me means alot.

Words Of Wisdom:Expect The Unexpected & Believe In Nothing!

Cheers!
SM

Sign: Aquarius

Marital Status: :bah: no one

Profession: student

Hobbies: uhhh music, sleeping, writing, movies, my computer

Fave Bands: oh god...Children of bodom, in flames, opeth, nevermore, ensiferum, DT...and about 50 more :Smug:

Fave Albums: Fuck too many... *skip*

Fave Football Team: huh? bucs or jaguars

Fave Movies: finding nemo.. uh or pirates of the carribean

Fave Books: Lord of Chaos.. right at this moment..

Fave Drink: Cream soda :D and mountain dew

Fave Animal(s): bunnies ..monkeys..elephants

Describe your personality: ....

Words Of Wisdom: :headbang:

Sign: virgo

Marital Status: has a bf

Profession: team manager in a communication company

Hobbies: Music, painting, reading, travelling the world, learning different langueges

Fave Bands: Nevermore, KISS, Sadus, Kreator, Samael, Testament, Death, Iron Maiden, Pestilence, Emperor, and many many more...

Fave Albums: 7th son-maiden, neon black- nevermore, Tori Amon- little earthquakes

Fave Football Team: R E D S K I N S !!

Fave Movies: Spinal Tap and Never Ending Story

Fave Books: Good Omens- Terry Pratchet

Fave Drink: Hoegaarden, diet coke, Boston Ale, Absinth, Jamesson

Fave Animal(s): cats. without any doubt. but my dog is my fav animal

Describe your personality: romantic but cynical, purrs like a cat occasionally but bites like a dog, open minded, art lover, and loves people with weird sense of humour.

Words Of Wisdom:
a conclusion is a place where you got tired of thinking

Sign: Leo

Profession: Software Engineering student

Hobbies: Listening to music, doing stuff with friends, excercise.

Fave Bands: Nevermore, In Flames, Cradle Of Filth

Fave Albums: The Politics Of Ecstasy, Midian

Fave Football Team: Don't watch football or soccer if that's what you meant

Fave Movies: American History X, Snatch, The Negotiator

Fave Books: The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams

Fave Drink: Jack Daniels, Budweiser, and Vanilla Coke

Fave Animal(s): Indifferent

Describe your personality: Meh...

Words Of Wisdom: On the day of victory, no one is tired.

Sign: fire

Marital Status: no comment

Profession: corporate legal field

Hobbies: METAL, art/design

Fave Bands: nevermore

Fave Albums: see above

Fave Football Team: niners, baby

Fave Movies: indie, documentaries, j-horror

Fave Books: true crime

Fave Drink: vodka

Fave Animal(s): my cat and my other half

Describe your personality: private loner, takes no bullshit

Words Of Wisdom: don't fuck innocent people over

(gee, this questionnaire looks familiar ;))

haha at least you were less vague, Ms. A

Sign:Ares

Marital Status: hormonal

Profession: Enthusiastic metal listener and concert goer

Hobbies: Listening to metal.... "eating popcorn and jerking off" -Jeff Loomis

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Opeth, Symphony X, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Mors Principium Est, Blind Guardian, Arch Enemy, etc etc etc...

Fave Albums:Nevermore-S/t, Dreaming Neon Black; Opeth-Morningrise; SymX-Divine Wings of Tragedy, Dimmu Borgir-DCA, SBD; Blind Guardian-Imaginations from the other side; Arch Enemy-Wages of Sin

Fave Football Team: I hate football. With a passion.

Fave Movies: This is Spinal Tap, Kung Pow, Matrix (first one), can't think of any others

Fave Books: not much of a reader

Fave Drink:Coke

Fave Animal(s):I eat animals.... i pick no favorites

Describe your personality: Kinda wierd, odd sense of humor.... random spurts of immaturity

Words Of Wisdom:
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade; smash the lemons in life's face and yell 'I WANT APPLES'"
-My cousin laura

Sign: Aquarius

Marital Status: Highly unappropriate?

Profession: Professed

Hobbies:carving peglegs

Fave Bands: Nevermore, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Dream Theater, Death, and a whole shitload of other ones.

Fave Albums: see above!

Fave Football Team: The Swedish Blondes.

Fave Movies: lots of em

Fave Books: dunno

Fave Drink: drinks

Fave Animal(s): cat?

Describe your personality: i'd rather not

Words Of Wisdom: Warrel smuggles in underage people to concerts through parachute.
Oh, and theres nothing worse then an itch you cant scratch.

Sign: Virgo

Marital Status: On my lonesome

Profession: taking advantage of the British government

Hobbies: Reading, music, bodybuilding, cooking, drugs, Tetris

Location: a small seaside town near Belfast, Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Europe, Earth, Sol System

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Nightrage, Arch Enemy, -the satch-, The Prodigy, Vai, Fear Factory

Fave Albums: Every Nevermore album, The Prodigy - Fat Of The Land, Anathema - Judgement, Judas Priest - Painkiller, Nightrage - Sweet Vengeance, AE - Black Earth, FF - Digimortal, WASP - The Crimson Idol.

Fave Football Team: dont watch sports

Fave Movies: Equllibirum, Conan The Barbarian \m/, Aliens

Fave Books: The Doors Of Perception (Huxley), Chaos And Cyber Culture (Leary), A Brief History Of Time (Hawking), Lord Of The Rings (Tolkien)

Fave Drink: Milk or fruit juice

Fave Animal(s): dogs

Describe your personality: unique

Words Of Wisdom: I'm not wise, I just ask questions

Sign: Sagittarius

Marital Status: :lol:

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Music, movies, writing, running, neverboard, school

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Winds, Agalloch, Devin Townsend, Blind Guardian, Evergrey, Green Carnation, Opeth, Iced Earth, Porcupine Tree, Ayreon, Symphony X, Savatage, Kamelot, Therion, Testament, Scholomance, Virgin Black, Iron Maiden, Overkill, Spock's Beard, Bruce Dickinson, Lake of Tears, etc.

Fave Albums: Nevermore-Dreaming Neon Black, Opeth-Blackwater Park, Winds-Reflections of the I, Agalloch-The Mantle, Green Carnation-Light of Day, Day of Darkness, Evergrey-In Search of Truth, Iced Earth-Burnt Offerings, Iron Maiden-Number of the Beast, Blind Guardian-Nightfall in Middle-Earth, Testament-The Gathering, Ayreon-Into the Electric Castle, etc.

Fave Football Team: Miami Dolphins

Fave Movies: Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Perfect Blue, Metropolis, Waking Life, Nightmare Before Christmas, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Meaning of Life, Life of Brian, Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, etc.

Fave Books: Well, I don't really read in my spare time, but out of everything that I have read in AP, I would say: Lord of the Flies, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Ethan Frome.

Fave Drink: Minute Maid Fruit Punch

Fave Animal(s): Girwalrus and Skulphin

Describe your personality: Shy, funny (at least in my mind), benevolent, pacifist, content, calm, and an elitist with the music that I listen to compared to what my friends listen to.

Words Of Wisdom: But the night shall always give way

To a new day

With clouds of hope

Which allow every eye

That peers into the sky

A chance to enter a world

Where lines and visions are blurred

Sign:cancer

Marital Status:single

Profession: school

Hobbies: bass, vocals, music in general, other stuff

Fave Bands: nevermore, opeth, blind guardian, bodom, bloodbath, amon amarth, thyrfing, death, cryptopsy......whatever tons more

Fave Albums: any nevermore esp PoE, nightfall in middle earth-guardian, urkraft-thyrfing, any bloodbath, individual thought patterns-death(sic bass!-digiorgio!!!), orchids-opeth, whisper supremacy-cryptopsy, vs the world-amon amarth....not much thought put into that but whatever :)

Fave Football Team: VIKINGS!!!!!!

Fave Movies: detroit rock city, lord of the rings trilogy(waiting on third) any arnold movie-total recoil, commando etc.....

Fave Books: lord of the rings trilogy, simarillion(spelling?), histories of middle earth and all that i still gotta read, wheel of time series, dark elf dude one(forgot name).....lots more

Fave Drink: Hawian punch!!! :D

Fave Animal(s):dragons but their existance is controversial so none

Describe your personality: ill let you be the judge of that :)

Words Of Wisdom: "freedoms never free"-WD

Sign: Leo

Profession: Computer Technician and I also go to college for Computer and Network Technology

Hobbies: Anything metal (except nu-metal), Video Games, Weightlifting, Computers, Women, Drinking, Having a good time

Fave Bands: Children of Bodom, Nevermore, Symphony X, Iced Earth, Dream Theater, Skyfire, Arch Enemy, Strapping Young Lad, In Flames, Norther and tons more but these are the most important!

Fave Albums: Follow the Reaper, Enemies of Reality, Scenes from a Memory, Divine Wings of Tragedy, Timless Departure, Wages of Sin, Alive in Athens, City, The Jester Race

Fave Football Team: I don't like sports

Fave Movies: Lord of The Rings, Star Wars, Office Space, Kill Bill, The Matrix(first one), Terminator, Pulp Fiction, Snatch, Big Lebowski, Tommy Boy, Aliens, Predator, Toxic Avenger :lol:

Fave Books: I don't read.

Fave Drink: Mountain Dew code red, Michelob Light, Southren Comfort

Fave Animal(s): Wolfs

Describe your personality: Im laidback, easy going, and I hate pricks, Ive also been told im a crazy motherfucker

Words Of Wisdom: Never beleive what you hear untill you see it for yourself, there are always two sides to a story, only one of them is true. Stay true to yourself, don't give a fuck of what others think, YOU know who you are. Stay Metal. :headbang: