Kinda gay, but fill n the blanks

Sign:mercury

Marital Status:singularity

Profession: marine technician

Hobbies:boating, sobriety lately, guitar acquisition syndrome.

Fave Bands: n'more, forbidden, vio-lence, gov't mule, ozric, fuck I could go on for years. Oh how could I forget ZAPPA!

Fave Albums: pungent effulencence, dead heart, enimies, forbidden evil, eternal nightmare, word of mouf, william shatners solo album, fuck I could go on and on.

Fave Football Team: F1 car racing

Fave Movies: Any 007, LOTR, Spinal Tap, South Park, A Clockwork Orange, Manos, Hands of Fate.........etc

Fave Books:A Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe, The Great and Secret Show,Iron Fist, Bartenders Guide

Fave Drink:Captain Morgans/V/8 Splash Fruit Medley/ Pineapple juice with crushed ice, look the hell out after a dozen or so.

Fave Animal(s):My Black Lab, Buddy

Describe your personality:Tweaked

Words Of Wisdom:Hold my beer and watch this!

I don't usually post in these here parts, but I lurk from time to time. Figured this was a fun thread so I would reply.

Sign: cancer

Marital Status: single

Profession: Student/Campus Recreational Services/Radio DJ

Hobbies: Poetry, Reading, music, stained glass, mountain biking, wasting my life on AIM, homework, occasionally drink on weekends, watching movies, the radio, working out, lamenting to be home

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Conception, Symphony X, Zero Hour, Alice in Chains, Fates Warning, Dream Theater, Freak Kitchen, Into Eternity, old Metallica, Tool, Devin Townsend Band

Fave Albums: Nevermore: Politics of Ecstacy, Conception: Parallel Minds, Green Carnation: Light of Day, Day of Darkness, Symphony X: Divine Wings of Tragedy, Zero Hour: Towers of Avarice, Fates Warning: A Pleasant Shad of Gray, Alice in Chains: Either Facelift or the ST, Spiral Architect: A Sceptic's Universe, Metallica: Ride the Lightning

Fave Football Team: Don't dig football too much

Fave Movies: Spaceballs, Shrek, Enemy Mine, The Matrix, Short Circuit

Fave Books: Frankenstein, Canticle for Leibowitz, Dilbert: The Weasel Principle, Coldfire Trilogy, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Catcher in the Rye, and others that I just can't think of right now

Fave Drink: Vodka and Cranapple juice, Long Island Iced Tea, Jack and Coke

Fave Animal(s): Dogs

Describe your personality: I am myself and a real person, unlike too many people up here

Words Of Wisdom: Previously rejected words, but I see the truth in them now: If you are close to a girl and you start developing feelings for her, don't tell her how you feel. The friendship will end.

Sign: Leo

Marital Status: Friends who have sex (none of that "benefits" bullshit...that's false advertising)

Profession: Student/musician/writer

Hobbies: Guitar...writing...reading (repeat)

Fave Bands: Agalloch, Nevermore, Opeth, DT, Symphony X, Death, Andromeda, Iced Earth, Emperor, Immortal, Dimension Zero, Ulver, Arcturus, Winds...

Fave Albums: "The Mantle" by Agalloch...PoE....Morningrise by Opeth...A Change of Seasons by DT....The Sham Mirrors by Arcturus

Fave Football Team: my highschool team (yeah...right)

Fave Movies: A Clockwork Orange, Requiem For A Dream, The Legend of 1900, The Crow, Full Metal Jacket, Equilibrium

Fave Books: "The Nightmare Factory" by Thomas Ligotti..."Dreams of Terror & Death..." by H.P. Lovecraft...."American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis and 1984 by George Orwell

Fave Drink: orange cream soda (at the moment)

Fave Animal(s): my cat Bailey

Describe your personality: \m/ _|_ no...um...deep cynicism I guess. I have no idea.

Words Of Wisdom: Life's a bitch...so fuck it

:lol: No, quite healthy! Age does'nt bother me at all, I'm having a great time,own my own home backed up to 1000's of acres of national forest, single, my hobby takes me all over the country to some beautiful places, meet some great people, I am my own boss, pretty content, except winter is'nt my favorite, but that is what Florida,California and Hawaii are for. :headbang:

ms. anthrope said:
(gee, this questionnaire looks familiar ;))

Heh heh, ya think?

Sign: Cancer. Like the disease and shit.

Marital Status: Single (goddamnit)

Profession: Highschool student

Hobbies: Writing (mostly fiction), drumming, reading, baseball, roleplaying games, getting drunk.

Fave Bands: The whole 80s American thrash scene (except Voivod, cause they suck), Mercyful Fate, Kreator, Iced Earth, Amon Amarth, Dismember, WASP, Running Wild, Queensrÿche, Priest, Maiden, Sabbath, Death, Venom, Dio, Helloween, Nevermore, King Diamond, Sinergy...also The Who, Johnny Cash, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Steve Earle, the Proclaimers, Led Zeppelin, Scorpions.

Fave Albums: (no real order besides Puppets owning all) Master of Puppets, Rust In Peace, # of the Beast, Painkiller, Burnt Offerings, Darkness Descends, Melissa, Bonded By Blood, Dreaming Neon Black, Ride the Lightning, The Ultra-Violence, Powerslave, Stained Class, Operation: Mindcrime, Low, Imaginations From the Other Side, Paranoid, ...And Justice For All, Coma of Souls.

Fave Football Team: Don't give a shit. Anyone who beats the Raiders cause they piss me off.

Fave Movies: Donnie Darko, The Big Lebowski, Clerks, LOTR, Dogma, The Godfather.

Fave Books: American Gods, the Dark Tower series, The Stand, Fight Club, the Malloreon series, LOTR, Good Omens, Invisible Man (Ralph Ellison, not HG Wells), the Iliad, some more

Fave Drink: Amaretto with a bit of apple cider.

Fave Animal(s): Ferrets and wolves.

Describe your personality: will do later.

Words Of Wisdom: will do later.