Kinda gay, but fill n the blanks

Sign: Aries! rawr!

Marital Status: engaged...o_O

Profession: Purveyor of Ice Cream

Hobbies: RolePlaying (yes im a nerd), music, video games, drawing

Fave Bands: Opeth, Nevermore, Pearl Jam (please, cease your fire of old fruit...), Alice In Chains, Death, etc..

Fave Albums: Dead Heart In A Dead World--Nevermore, Vs.--Pearl Jam, Blackwater Park--Opeth, and many others...

Fave Football Team: What?

Fave Movies: Reservior Dogs, Interview With The Vampire, Dead ALive, and many others...

Fave Books: Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, The Neverending Story by Michael Ende, and....many others..

Fave Drink: Guiness (it keeps me regular), and [insert soda name here]

Fave Animal(s): Dogs...

Describe your personality: Weird, flamboyant, out going, friendly most of the time, and im told im original..O__o

Words Of Wisdom: The Finns do it better than us im afraid..they dont just get drunk over there, they get completely fucked out of their minds...theyre an entire country of alcoholic, moribund, suicidal freakoids! :)

Age - 19

Sign - Pisces

Marital Status - Single

Profession - None at the moment, college takes up most of my time

Hobbies - METAL, computer, hanging out with friends

Location - Houston, Tx.

Fav. Bands - Iced Earth, Nevermore, Testament, Opeth, Morbid Angel, Control Denied / Death, Nile, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, King Diamond, Meshuggah, SYL / Devin Townsend, WASP....ehhhhhh and a lot of other bands I can't think of at the moment

Fav Albums - ehhhh that's way too hard of a question for me to figure out...

Fav. Football team - Not too big on american football but what we call soccer I like very much but I just watch whatever's on when it comes to that, lol

Fav. Books - Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Catcher in The Rye, Divine Comedy

Fav. Movies - Elf, Pulp Fiction, Monty Python and The Meaning of Life, Young Frankenstein, History of The World pt. 1, Momento, Finding Nemo, American History X

Fav. Drink - I don't drink...have a heart problem and prob. wouldn't even if I didn't have one..but I drink sodas and water alot

Fav. Animals - Dogs

Personality - Easy going, funny, ehhhh...I dunno, I don't think much on it

Words of wisdom - I don't have any but since I typed a reply to this question I guess this is it

Age - Forever 18

Sign - "Stop" Or possibly "Merge"(I stole one saying that. Its aboive my bed. I ripped the idea off from some sitcom)

Marital Status - Happily married

Profession - Student, Barman, Alcoholic

Hobbies - Drink, Drugs, Debauchery. The three D's.

Location - Manchester England. And I'll take any fucker drinking, anytime.

Fav. Bands - Oh gods. Ministry, Paradise Lost, Flowing Tears, Freak Kitchen. Well thats whats on this tape

Fav Albums - No point even starting here. Changes every 5 minutes.

Fav. Football team - Professional sport is a joke and all participants should be hung.

Fav. Books - This is worse than Fav. Album.

Fav. Movies - Any Gene wilder(preferably with Richard pryor) That man has not made a shit film.

Fav. Drink - Whatever you're buying. Doubled. with a shot of jack. Or Rectified spirit. 88%, makes absinth look like the piss that it is. It BURNS. And theres no fucking about with spoons and sugar. It just burns. I wept when I first tried it. Rarely has a drink been so good.

Personality - Fuck you if you cant take a joke. And Fuck you anyway.

Words of wisdom - You know what they say about Big men with big feet? Piss them off and they'll beat the shit out of you.

Sign: Sagitarius

Marital Status: Engaged still...I think.

Profession: Retail

Hobbies: Writing and drawing.

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Dimmu Borgir, Testament.

Fave Albums: Dead Heart in a Dead World: Nevermore, Testament: The Gathering, Dimmu Borgir: Death Cult Armageddon.

Fave Football Team: I LOATHE football...

Fave Movies: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars ( all ), Indiana Jones Trilogy, Back to the Future, Resident Evil, most sci-fi and horror flicks.

Fave Books: The Necroscope Series by Brian Lumley.

Fave Drink: Brain Hemorrhage.

Fave Animal(s): Wolves.

Describe your personality: Quiet.

Words Of Wisdom: Anonymity and longevity go hand in hand.

Sign: Scorpio
Marital Status: Single
Profession: Student
Hobbies: Fencing, acting, singing, writing.
Fave Bands: Nevermore
Fave Albums: PoE
Fave Football team: Football sucks
Fave Movies: Donnie Darko, Big Lebowski
Fave Books: American Gods
Fave Drink: Arizona lemon iced tea.
Fave Animal: Cats or armadillos.
Describe your personality: The weird girl who sits alone and glares at people.
Words of Wisdom: Meh, too tired.

Sign: The fuck if I care

Marital Status: Single

Profession: Lazy uni student who hardly ever goes to class

Hobbies: Metal, guitar, splatter flicks, web design, drawing zombies in lecture classes, getting drunk

Fave Bands: in no particular order of preference, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Hate Eternal, Cryptopsy, Entombed, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary... many many more, can't think straight, I'm sick

Fave Albums: Pick the best from the bands listed above

Fave Football Team: Fuck all that, although soccer's alright

Fave Movies: Walk in a video store, go to the splatter section, pick a movie... I'm not too picky about movies

Fave Books: 1984, haven't read any good books in a long time... Kay's books are alright

Fave Drink: Hey, you buy it and I'll drink it

Fave Animal(s): My deceased dog, rest in peace up in doggy heaven, chase flying bones and balls, blah blah blah

Describe your personality: Romantic, caring, enjoys candle-lit dinners, long walks on the beach, loves gore, laughing at people's misery, putting others down, sexist, politically incorrect, inconsiderate, never holds the door for people, apathetic, indifferent, lacks emotions

Words Of Wisdom: To all the moron teenagers: Instead of committing suicide, just consider yourself dead, then save up for a one-way ticket to Amazonia or the Congo. Once you stand waist-deep in water on the edges of a primitive, raging river, all your petty little angst will dissolve and you might actually mature right there and then.
The world however would be a lot better without you.

[/lurkmode] Okay, well here we go then...

Sign: Leo

Marital Status: single =/

Profession: IT student

Hobbies: METAL!! Progressive music of any/all kinds, computers, watching movies, hanging with friends, video games, reading, drinkin', some other forms of mind expansion perhaps... :saint:

Fave Bands: Oh man, where to start... (in no particular order) Symphony X, Pain Of Salvation, Nevermore, Into Eternity, Pink Floyd, Rush, Tool, Opeth, Adagio, Children Of Bodom, Andromeda, Sonata Arctica, Aghora, Theory In Practice, Arch Enemy, Conception, Ark, Death, Control Denied, Empty Tremor, Iced Earth, Cynic, Spiral Architect, Evergrey, Spastic Ink, Fates Warning, Liquid Tension Experiment, Sieges Even, Pagan's Mind, Edenbridge, Fear Factory, Gordian Knot, Hourglass, Lacuna Coil, Pathos, Power Of Omens, Queensryche, Redemption, Soilwork, Ayreon, Tad Morose, old Metallica, The Quiet Room, Zero Hour, Martyr, Squarepusher, Tribal Tech... and on, and on, and on (yeah, I cover a lot of ground :))

Fave Albums:
Symphony X - The Odyssey, V, DWoT
Nevermore - PoE, DNB, DHIADW, Enemies Of Reality
Opeth - ALL
Into Eternity - Dead Or Dreaming
Pain Of Salvation - Entropia
Pink Floyd - Animals, Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall, Wish You Were Here, etc.
Tool - Lateralus
Theory In Practice - Colonizing The Sun
Spiral Architect - A Sceptic's Universe
Iced Earth - Alive In Athens
Metallica - Master Of Puppets, Ride The Lightning
Cynic - Focus
Sieges Even - Uneven
Pagan's Mind - Celestial Entrance
And on, and so forth, and ONNNNNNNNNNNN... I could go on forever here!

Fave Football Team: I love sports, but don't usually have favorite teams...

Fave Movies: Star Wars (everything/all), The Matrix Trilogy, The Rock, Austin Powers, The Ninth Gate, The Lord of the Rings (FoTR & Two Towers), all Kevin Smith movies... etc. etc. etc., again I could name a billion more...

Fave Books: Any of the expanded Star Wars galaxy novels (yeah, I'm a nerd so what?!), most Michael Crichton books..., etc. etc.

Fave Drink: Dr. Pepper, OJ, grapefruit juice, screwdrivers... whoa wait, how'd that get in there :saint:

Fave Animal(s): Cats :)

Describe your personality: Intelligent, funny, fairly easy to get along with, understanding, dark, opinionated, and stubborn!!! Too complex to fully describe here anyways... HA!

Words Of Wisdom: Fucking METAL \m/\m/!! Metal is the answer!!!
"The people who mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind."

And that's it... don't feel like trying to fill this in anymore :Spin:

Sign: Virgo (ascendance? Capricorn. Moon? Aries) thx for asking. Guerrilla, cut the crap. you're Virgo, shut up and join the clan. of 4. 5.

Marital Status: married to metalized whom I met here, on this lovely forum. thank you Nevermore for giving me such divine present.

Profession: professor/ interpreter for German. boring.

Hobbies: as time goes by, collecting more and more illnesses.

Location: Zagreb, Croatia. yes, that is in Europe. and no, it is not Yugoslavia. that doesn't exist anymore.

Fave Bands: Nevermore, In Extremo, Solitude Aeturnus, Delirious, early Deicide, early Cannibal Corpse (actually with Chris Barnes), early Obituary, Baphomet.

Fave Albums: PoE, Deicide, Slowly We Rot

Fave Football Team: soccer OK? Dinamo Zagreb

Fave Movies: Braveheart, Thin Red Line

Fave Books: Thomas Mann: The Buddebrooks, Patrick Sueskind: The parfume, anything of Marija Juric Zagorka.

Fave Drink: loza (that would be domestic sharp). I don't drink a lot.

Fave Animal(s): koala

Describe your personality: natural born joker /laughing too much/

Words Of Wisdom: self immolation can never purify. but I do it anyway.

Souls of Black said:
Havent been here in a long time. Wanna see who's out there....

Sign: Sag

Marital Status: S

Profession: Exec. Asst, Database manager

Hobbies:

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Slayer, Testament, Sentenced, Alice Cooper (old), Obituary, Helloween, etc...

Fave Albums: this list could get big.

Fave Football Team: None

Fave Movies: Evil Dead series, Gates of Hell, Hellraiser I, II, and III, etc.

Fave Books: Deranged is one...have a few. Like reading horror mags too.

Fave Drink: BEER

Fave Animal(s):

Describe your personality:

Words Of Wisdom: