Kinda gay, but fill n the blanks

Sign: Virgo

Marital Status: Hoping for something to work out right now....

Profession: Student, working on being an apprentice electrician.

Hobbies: Anything having to do with music, not much else. I'm quite boring.

Fave Bands: Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, Opeth, Nevermore, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath. Right now I'm obsessed with Jimi Hendrix. o_O

Fave Albums: Maiden- 7th Son, Opeth- Blackwater Park

Fave Football Team: I never watch it, but the Patriots.

Fave Movies: Pulp Fiction.... And that;s all I can think of right now.

Fave Books: Anything original and weird.

Fave Drink: SoBe. For alcohol, Jack Daniels.

Fave Animal(s): Penguins, felines, dragons.

Describe your personality: Creative in a warped kind of way, strange sense of humor, and lazy. Extremely lazy.

Words Of Wisdom: "and send me ur addrews iam sure my wife would beat the living crap out of you,shes a black belt in karate(but then you would cry to mummy donkey)"SPS

Sign: CRAB PEOPLE CRAP PEOPLE

Marital Status: single

Profession: bum

Hobbies: cooking, guitaring, gaming, music-listening, concert-going

Fave Bands: queensrÿche, nevermore, opeth, devin townsend, tool, most anything mike patton

Fave Albums: ocean machine - biomech, queensryche - promised land, nevermore - PoE, mr bungle - california, opeth - my arms your hearse

Fave Football Team: NY giants

Fave Movies: DAWN OF THE DEAD, SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, SHINING, LABYRINTH, DARK CRYSTAL, NEVERENDING STORY ,

Fave Books: FINNEGANS WAKE - james joyce, JITTERBUG PERFUME - tom robbins

Fave Drink: DR PEPPER

Fave Animal(s): squids

Describe your personality: http://www.boomspeed.com/chromatose/index.html

Words Of Wisdom: squid pro quo

Sign: Capricorn (I am a GOAT! bleeeeeh bleeeeeeeeh)

Marital Status: Single. As fucking single as they come. Someone LOVE ME!!!!

Profession: Tech support and crap for an alarm company while trying to go to school to be a teacher.

Hobbies: Books, Metal, Concerts, rollin with my homies. Not really, um....I'm starting to get into gaming, I wanna be a nerd dammit!

Fave Bands: Opeth, Nevermore, Type O Negative, Rotting Christ, Finntroll, Lacuna Coil, Katatonia, Metallica, My Dying Bride, The Tea Party, David Bowie, Gypsy Kings, Cradle of Filth, Bush, No Doubt, Orphaned Land, Pantera

Fave Albums: Blackwater Park, Dead Heart In A Dead World, Bowie's Ziggy Stardust, Metallica's ...And Justice For All

Fave Football Team: BAH! HOCKEY!!!! DALLAS STARS!

Fave Movies: Gone With The Wind, Rosemary's Baby, Braveheart, Office Space, Nightmare Before Christmas, Interview With The Vampire, Dracula, Sleepy Hollow

Fave Books: The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton.

Fave Drink: Diet coke

Fave Animal(s): Cats, Koalas and Otters

Describe your personality: Blunt funny metal head loner

Words Of Wisdom: We are afraid to live, but scared to die.

Sign: dunno :lol:

Marital Status: I'm with someone, dunno if its a relationship or whatever :p

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Music, music and music.

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Opeth, The Crown, Dark Tranquillity, Testament, At The Gates, Slayer, Kreator, Death, Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy, Skyfire

Fave Albums: Nevermore - Dead Heart, The Crown - Deathrace King, At The Gates - Slaughter of The Soul, Slayer - Reign In Blood, Metallica - Ride The Lightning & ...And Justice For All, Anathema - Judgement, Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder.

Fave Football Team: ...

Fave Movies: anything with bad humour and violence

Fave Books: i dont read :p

Fave Drink: beer or sumthin

Fave Animal(s): certainly not humans :p

Describe your personality: Sarcastic, negative, annoying metalhead

Words Of Wisdom: Drink beer and dont give a flying fuck

Sign: cancer

Marital Status: free agent

Profession: this and that

Hobbies: metal (duh) - horror movies - south park - Buddhism - drumming

Fave Bands: Mercyful Fate/King Diamond - nevermore - solitude aeturnus - opeth - katatonia - my dying bride - nile - suffocation - immolation

Fave Albums: MF - don't break the oath

Fave Football Team: packers

Fave Movies: nekromantik, and I liked texas chainsaw massacre 2003, circle of iron - friday -

Fave Books: all books by H.H. The Dali Lama, also true crime books

Fave Drink: vodka

Fave Animal(s): cats, all of them really

Describe your personality: rather quiet, mellow, easy going, easy to talk to, caring, but with a dark cynical sense of humor.

Words Of Wisdom: the secret is - there is no secret.

"Marital Status: Single. As fucking single as they come. Someone LOVE ME!!!!"

Not as single as me. No one on this fucking planet is as single as me.

Lord of Metal said:
"Marital Status: Single. As fucking single as they come. Someone LOVE ME!!!!"

Not as single as me. No one on this fucking planet is as single as me.
You're in Arkansas. Don't you have a sister or something? Hahaha - I can say that without malice because my dad is from Pine Bluff. *hug* Come over and we can listen to Nevermore and cry. :erk:

Reactions: Carabeu
"You're in Arkansas. Don't you have a sister or something?"

Nope, I only have a brother...but I am becoming pretty desperate.......

I'm still in apathetic mode (about relationships). Maybe if I got out of it, I could find someone....:lol: Oh, and being a nice guy doesn't help either. Damn my desire to be a good human being.

Lord of Metal said:
I'm still in apathetic mode (about relationships). Maybe if I got out of it, I could find someone....:lol: Oh, and being a nice guy doesn't help either. Damn my desire to be a good human being.
Eh, you're young. So am I, I guess. And I know you probably hate to hear that, haha. :loco: I'm going to wind up as a bitter old lady in a house full of cats. I just know it. It'll be cool though, the neighborhood children will fear me and stories will be told about the goings on in my house. Very \m/

BlackwaterNymph said:
You're in Arkansas. Don't you have a sister or something? Hahaha - I can say that without malice because my dad is from Pine Bluff. *hug* Come over and we can listen to Nevermore and cry. :erk:
LoM is the incest boy...and post whore lord