Kinda gay, but fill n the blanks

That I am, that I am. I am also the Lord of Fecalic Semic Towers, and am now creating a chain of Fecalic Semic Tower factories across the globe.

"It'll be cool though, the neighborhood children will fear me and stories will be told about the goings on in my house. Very \m/"

And then they will hear thunder, the ground will quake, Demon of the Fall will begin to play in the background, and you will rape them all.

Lord of Metal said:
"It'll be cool though, the neighborhood children will fear me and stories will be told about the goings on in my house. Very \m/"

And then they will hear thunder, the ground will quake, Demon of the Fall will begin to play in the background, and you will rape them all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lord of Metal said:

That too. Love you. :tickled:

"Silent dance with death, everything is looooooooooooooooooooooost"

Ehh what the hell..

Sign: Virgo

Marital: Single

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Guitar, perfecting my death growl, studying music theory, songwriting, jamming with friends

Fav bands: Cynic, Aeon Spoke, Carcass, Opeth, Bathory, Death, Collective Soul, Styx, Katatonia, Nevermore, Thin Lizzy, Gordian Knot, Rush, Alice in Chains, Emperor, Darkthrone, In the Woods, lots more..

Fav Albums: Cynic-"Focus", Opeth-"Morningrise", Carcass-"Heartwork", Death-"Human", Collective Soul-"Disciplined Breakdown", Thin Lizzy-"Black Rose", Deaming Neon Black, Gordian Knot-"Emergent", Katatonia-"Dance of December souls", Emperor-"Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk", Bathory-"Twilight of the Gods", Alice in Chains-"Jar of Flies"

Football team: Ravens

Movie: A Clockwork Orange, Big Lebowski, Braveheart, Highlander, Glory, lots more

Book: The Divine Comedy, To Kill Mockingbird

Drink: Water, Seagram's 7

Animal: DOG

Personality-Observer(it's what that personality quiz said)

Words: How could I forget such a revelation, to love without fear and learn without question

"cuz my MAYH cd skips during all the best songs, including demon..."

Oh no, please, I beg of you, tell me that it does not skip on Amen Corner.

BlackwaterNymph said:
My best friend (a guy) already wears my jewelry and tells me to paint his nails and wishes he could wear my skirts. Maybe I should introduce the two of them.
I promise I do nothing of the sort (sorry couldn't resist!), and I've talked to LRD on the phone and that's enough!

a guy... said:

Sign:Gemini

Marital Status:single

Profession:bum

Hobbies:movies, PS2, etc,etc.

Fave Bands:Cathedral, Nevermore, Hypocrisy, Alice Cooper, King Diamond, Opeth, My Dying Bride, Dream Theater, etc.

Fave Albums:at least one album from each band listed above

Fave Football Team: :yuk:

Fave Movies: Monty Python, Spaceballs, LOTR series, Evil Dead series, Living Dead series, other horror

Fave Books: Discworld series, Wheel of Time series, Dark Tower series

Fave Drink: Mountain Dew

Fave Animal(s): cat

Describe your personality:Silly

Words Of Wisdom: Oh yeah...