Kinda gay, but fill n the blanks

BlackwaterNymph said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Bend over.

uh oh... I thought it would be the other kind of rape... no... don't put that there... nooOOOOOOO!!!!! Noooooo000--essssssss!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!

I mean, how did you take my penis off and put it in your vagina? I have not yet managed to pull that off. And nico, you know she's fucking you with my penis, right?

Lord of Metal said:
I mean, how did you take my penis off and put it in your vagina? I have not yet managed to pull that off. And nico, you know she's fucking you with my penis, right?
Weeeeeeeeell, it's not my first time.

Hows that girth workin out for ya?

"Hows that girth workin out for ya?"

Can I borrow your clit, because I have now lost all sensation in that area, you know, EVER SINCE YOU CUT MY PENIS OFF!

Lord of Metal said:
Wow, this seriously HAS to qualify as the worst threadjacking EVER! WE RULE!

LoM.... you and I are the Kings of threadjacking, any thread jacking involving the two of us always goes horribly wrong... but, you're getting off topic again.

Fortunately for me, I still have my penis... its just too bad that your severed organ is currently lodged in my ass.

Lord of Metal said:
"Hows that girth workin out for ya?"

Can I borrow your clit, because I have now lost all sensation in that area, you know, EVER SINCE YOU CUT MY PENIS OFF!
No I need it for my own pleasure. Fucking a guy in the ass with his lover's severed penis really gets me hot.