request for FTP

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I'm currently looking for Sanctuary, Nevermore, Arch Enemy, Testament, Cathedral, Candlemass, Amorphis, and Symphony X bootlegs: audio OR video.

If you have any, respond here with the date/location of the show(s) you have. And if I need them, I will give you a personal account fo the FTP, which bypasses the max. users. Meaning, no matter how many people are on the FTP, you are GUARANTEED a slot on.

also, i have a Testament bootleg that i completely FORGOT about, but i dont have a date or location to it. if any of you have Testament bootlegs, could you compare this setlist to your shows?
-
1. Over the Wall
2. So Many Lies
3. The Haunting
4. Disciples of the Watch
5. Reign of Terror
6. Return to Serenity
-
it sounds like its soundboard

hehe my mom said that if i make honor roll i can go to the one thats at the place that AE/GF were at :D so chances are ill be either video or audio recording it (i KNOW im gettin honor roll).

shit, 160, fuck, I shouldnt have bought them cds last week, Im down to 80$, which is like 50 to you

lets see, I wouldve had, 230$

that's like 160 to you

so....

FUCK

ah, that could be a problem hehe... if ya look around, maybe you can find one used for cheap... but if not, its better to enjoy the concert than to bootleg. if you dont bootleg, you can go up front, mosh, and not worry about being spotted by security, and not worrying about sneaking the fucker in

I remember that BG don't like people bootlegging their concerts, they are against it, I read it yesterday, so good luck with symphony X dude

tnx :)
Slayer's against it as well, so is In Flames, yet i managed to bootleg both of them on the H82k2 tour... only problem was that the mic was overdriven :( ill find a way to get it done tho :D

well, recording shows right now isn't very important to me

WD said that century media will probably get nevermore to release a dvd

Hansi Kursch said a DVD on the way

AE said they are doing a DVD soon

Slayer have said something about a DVD in the future

so, the future looks pretty bright

Hmmm, my shareware version of FlashFXP no longer works. The first step to my dream of a utopian society is a sort of communism, where people could share everything, thus eliminating the need for ownership, and also, money, and consequently eliminate (hopefully) greed. Unfortunately, greedy pigs like the people who made FlashFXP refuse to abandon their materialistic life style, and demand money for use of something that should be available to everyone. Therefore, paying for the program would only be supporting their greedy ways, which I refuse to do. Yes, it was not necessary to type all of this up, but I'm sure none of you read it either, so I'll get to the point. Does anyone know where I may find a crack for FlashFXP?

I downloading a crack for flashfxp. I'm now going to scan my computer for viruses a few times.