New idea I had for the FTP

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Besides a BOOTLEG FTP which it has been, I will also (hopefully with some help from you guys) have ONE mp3 file for a band in a folder designed for those who are looking for new bands to get into... right now there are 22 different bands being sampled on the FTP, thanks to TrueBeliever for uploading those MP3s to me (he really sparked the idea to do this)... if you wish to help me (and especially those who are looking for more bands to experiment with), follow this link into your internet browser OR your FTP program. After this step, simply upload ONE... yep... just ONE mp3 of your choice of 1 band, 2 bands, 3 bands, however many you wish... but please, keep in mind that this IS my computer, and this is the harddrive I also use to rip videos to, and where the resources are stored, so dont put TOO much, or I wont be able to bring you more Nevermore/Sanctuary bootleg videos to download. If there is an MP3 of a band you want to upload already in the folder... DONT UPLOAD ANOTHER ONE!... the format desireable for the name is "Band - Track Name" such as "Nevermore - What Tomorrow Knows". If you are too lazy to change it, no big deal. I can change it. Also, the link below is just for UPLOADING PURPOSES ONLY. Meaning, if you try to download something, it will not work. WIth that in mind, if you complain about not being able to download anything with the link below, I will in turn call you a 'fucking idiot'... With that in mind, if you are interested in uploading some mp3s of various bands, go here:

ftp://MoreBands:ForYou@neverboard.no-ip.org:21

if you wish to download something from the FTP, use the normal link to go in and download.
*note: only 2 users permitted at a time*
----------------------
Address: neverboard.no-ip.org

User Name: your name on this board (if you use something other than that, you will be banned without warning, and without remorse.

Password: dnb

Port: 21
----------------------
If you upload something, reply to this thread with what you uploaded.

Thanks,

-dead6

LIST OF FILES CURRENTLY BEING SERVED (this will be updated as new mp3s are added)
-------------------
Anaal Nathrakh - Pandemonic Hyperblast
Arch Enemy - Dead Inside
Biomechanical - In The Core Of Darkness
Blind Guardian - Blood Tears
Candlemass - At The Gallows End
Cathedral - Grim Luxoria
Children of Bodom - Every Time I Die
CircleIICircle - Watching in Silence
Control Denied - Consumed
Dark Hall - Synaptic Static
Dark Tranquility - The Wonders At Your Feet
Dew Scented - Unconditional
Finntroll - Jaktens Tid
Illwill - Eternal Sleep
Imagika - Fallen One
Immortal - Withstand The Fall Of Time
In Flames - Bullet Ride
Julie Laughs Nomore - Mistress Of Death
Kult ov Azazel - Triumph of Fire
Lefay - Where Gargoyles Fly
NonExist - Ebony Tower
Opeth - Under The Weeping Moon
Origin - Disease Called Man
Paradox - Shattered Illusions
Pitchshifter - P.S.I. Cological
Prototype - Live A Lie
PureSweetHell - Sentinels
Quo Vadis - I Believe
Sigh - Divine Graveyard
Sinister - Aggressive Measures
Slayer - At Dawn They Sleep
Soul Embraced - My Tourniquet
Soul Reaper - Ungodly
Suidakra - Pendragons Fall
Testament - Burnt Offerings
The Berzerker - Massacre
The Cancer Conspiracy - Loft Complication
The Project Hate MCMCIX - The Divine Burning of Angels
Warmachine - To Hell And Back
Yngwie Malmsteen - Stronghold

dude, Im gonna give you this song by DVDA from the movie ORGAZMO.It has a cool riff and is pretty funny.Its called "Now you're a man".

sorry about that man, didn't see the message, the last time I tried it again to check the HELP thing and then I saw your message.

Im gonna upload

Blind Guardian-Blood Tears
Children of Bodom - Every Time I Die
Control Denied-Consumed
Immortal - Withstand The Fall Of Time
ozzy__stayn_alive(i dont know if you heard this, but its funny)

oh my god, I almost had a fucking heart attack, POE finished and I didn't shut it off, my room was dead quiet and I start hearing these word noises, I fucking felt chills throughout my body.

Hmm... I've been trying to upload Nile - Masturbating The War God and it stopped, I tried to resume and it says you don't have permission to perform this action... Sorry if I'm messing something up.

Haha that happened to me while I was listening to Dreaming Neon Black... I fell asleep and you know at the end those weird noises... yeah