New idea I had for the FTP

i have 8 Nevermore VHS, 1 demo session (10 tracks i believe), and 2 audios which i have to find, sure, just go to the thread about "3 new bootlegs added" or whatever, first post on there should have login info

i remember seeing a sanctuary musicvideo a long time ago. didn't know nevermore kinda formed out of it.

i'm new to nevermore, sorta, i downloaded dead heart and believe in nothing after i saw the video for the latter. getting into them more now

ahh ok...
Sanctuary had Warrel Dane (singer) and Jim Sheppard (bassist), the other members (majority of em) wanted to play grunge (what was hip for the time) and they broke off and formed Nevermore

dsm, where can I find some Soulreaper to buy? I'm tired of playing Satanized over and over.
You should put some Susperia on your ftp if you get time. They rule.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am the cheapest bastard in the world and don't pay anything near full price for CDs. That's why I like The End and Centurymedia.com. I'll check though because the only place I could find Bruce Dickinson's 2CD Best Of was at CDNOW. Thanks, man!

hmm, I thought I was going to upload some SoulReaper to the FTP thing, but I don't know if I ever remembered to. I could upload some Susperia if it hasn't already been done (I have the 2nd cd).