New idea I had for the FTP

Apocalyptica play mostly Metallica covers, but their latest albums have own material....
find the song named "Path".
its a good song.
get it if you want to hear what kind of music it is...

Hello. What do you want to know about me? My name is Ryan. I'm 18 and live in Southern Indiana. I'm an all-out metalhead. Your server has some great shit on it. I was definitely planning on contributing to the selection. There's a streaming Nevermore video on imusicas'ts server that I'm working on getting, and would like to upload. Also, my friend is in a metal band and I'd like to share some of their demos and see what you guys think.

cool, i just get a little nervous when i see people hop on my FTP that i never saw their name before hehehe... you can go back on :) theres a streaming nevermore video? do you have a link to it? if ya upload those demo's, ill add em to the bootleg section with the band's name on a directory, hopefully if they have a CD that they're independently selling, it'll attract some people, and if any other people are from your area, maybe they'll hop over to some shows if they play anywhere... im sort of a billboard for bands in a way :)

That's cool man. Yeah, they have a medium quality demo cd I made for them long ago. There are no vocals on it but the new recordings with the vocals isn't very good quality wise. That streaming video isn't openly accessible at imusicast.com. I found it in a search at singingfish.com. Here is the link for the higher quality stream: pnm://205.162.5.14/real_archive/2000-12-09-nmhi.rm . It doesn't download correctly with streambox vcr. I'm trying to use a screen capture program but my current computer doesn't have the guts to process more than 5 frames a second. I'll have better machine in a few weeks though. You don't have to worry about me screwing with your server or anything. That would be like stealing from a friend and I am sure as hell not into that stuff. I guess I'm done. Have a good day, everyone. By the way, the streaming video is not very old. It has Inside Four Walls, The Sound Of Silence, and The Seven Tongues Of "Motherfucking" God.

np, I even tried to log on as a downloader, ,but it says "can't resolve the host name"...

Would you like some more obscure thrash mp3s?
I read above you have some sanctuary videos, want to swap something for their deroit 1990 boot or mosh special 88, if you do not have them of corse?

P.S. forgot to introduce myself, I'm jordan. was watching Nevermore - Montreal 10/04/99 and saw that at the end Warrel got very badly pissed off at some security guy (?) so I tried to find some more info about that event and ended up here at this forum.

is the comment "interesting vocals" about Dead On? Their vocalist is acuired taste, yes. All sources refer to them as "thrash" band, but IMO they are more heavy-speed metal.

Now upping Dementia, German NWOSDM