***Official NeverBoard MISC METAL FTP***

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
*Please read these rules before you go any further!!!*
1. If you get the error "421-The maximum number of users allowed to access this FTP has been reached ", PLEASE do not keep hammering my FTP. Try again later that day... within an hour or so

2. If you are going to upload something, make sure you put it in a folder describing what it is, dont just upload loose files into the UPLOAD directory... and if you want me to know specificially who uploaded whatever, put everything in a folder with your board name on it.

3. If you are going to upload something, please... do NOT upload any OFFICIAL releases, unless I requested them... I don't want to deal with any lawsuits or the FBI, everything I am serving on the FTP is perfectly legal. live recordings of bands are not illegal (excluding official live albums, such as In Flames' Tokyo Showdown)

4. Use the name you use on this board, if I have never seen you before, I will kick you from the server. Reply to this thread if you have been kicked or banned, and I will let you back in.

5. If the server is down for whatever reason, ask no questions and I won't get pissy.

6. If you are involved in law enforcement and you are logging on to my FTP to inspect if everything is legal... don't even bother logging on, because you do NOT have a warrant or permission from me to log on. Therefore, you will be breaking and entering into my private property.

7. Do NOT log on as 'dead6skin6mask6'... I WILL ban you, no matter WHO you are... use your name that you use on THIS board... if you are not a member of this board, fuck off. If you log on using 'anonymous' it wont work for you... so nice try...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOG ON INFORMATION:
IP ADDRESS: neverboard.no-ip.org
Username: Your name on this board
Password: dnb
Port: 21
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy

I will attempt d-loading "the learning" video.(4hrs)

Only 17 days till my free trial is gone.

I just listened to the songs I downloaded when you first started this FTP thing(my sound was broken at the time).Killer shit, megadeth's looking down the cross OWNS.Black labels No more tears wasnt too bad.World unborn was pretty cool.matricide and Godmoney, well, they just fucking rule.Slayers Anichrist is bad though, its all muffled, oh well.I'll e-mail you later.

And warrels voice is very high

still killer

Shit, its been an hour and I am 26% done downloading "the learning".

and no, I havent downloaded anything in two weeks, I'll go for seven tongues of god tomorrow.By the time this is done, I'll go to sleep.

Cool, you kept the Rx2 on the demo filenames! =)

I know I haven't been around much, but I've got some good things brewing bootleg-wise. Finally got Dreaming Neon Live, and I'm working on an old Sanctuary bootleg from Detroit...

Also, I'm getting that Slayer @ Hultsfred Festival on video.

Let me know if you want any of this stuff.

Cheers, Rick \m/