Does this guitar sound and orch.-samples fit together? (Engl FB, edirol, ewql, ezdr)

That is some very cool orchestration you've got there! I could easily imagine this as a movie score if you'd leave the guitars & drums out,
although it sounds great with guitars & drums too. I'd love to hear more of this, job well done!!!

No problem I will upload the Di but I have to record one track because its slightly out in one chord. It´s quadtracked but I only sent you two tracks. Maybe today I will do this.

My Di´s suck. Maybe we could use Nuno Filipe´s, would you upload your DI´s too?

And here is my try with his mp3..

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/929252/Sympho Ultimate.mp3

..it´s getting better, but the guitars are bit to hollow and i can´t fix it wit eq.

The problem is when you get a good tone in the guitar, the strings get worse and vice versa!lol All I can say by my experience is that you have to add some highs and reduce some low end to the strings, it´s the only way to put a guitar in there with a good tone. You can hear that in Nightwish mixes and in more of that kind. To have both instruments "in your face" is impossible. I used to mix guitar and strings and it´s not easy stuff.

Here is my DI:
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1457645/Gtrs.rar
The way I paned them is 100\75 in one side and 100/75 on the other. The guitars are correct with the time of your track, you just have to put them in the beginning of the track.

^ Dude i like it alot. Imho guitars bit to loud and to much around 1-2khz, but the impulse your are using works very good (maybe a little more distant or so). Can you share any info about ampsim, impulse and post eq and eqing of the orchestration too? Thanks in advance:headbang:

It´s better than my mix. But I think the guitar have too mids. As a said before to get a great sound it´s necessary to mix all the instruments again and not only the guitar or the all orchestration with eq. Besides that I think that the drum sound does not push the sound to how it should be. The drums dont have enough power to guide the orchestration. But hey dont take me wrong, it´s just an opinion.