Don Stuwart on Inner Circle?

Black Rain

Aug 1, 2004
New york
In almost every Song, there seems to be anthor voice talking...Like in essences of convection when hes talking and he says we have to kill the baby....That doesnt sound like Tom at all. It sounds excatly like this guy Don stuwart. I see him on BET a lot at night. He is suppoed to make miracles(which I think is all bull shit ) and he gives out free green prosperity handkercheifs? haha I dk I checked the book from the cd and it did not mention his name...although it sounds excatly...I mean EXCATly like don stuwart.

Didn't they sample it from some movie... I'm pretty sure that I've heard his voice before...I just can't remember where :yuk:

I think I read in an interview that the band used recorded voices of televangelists... much like the ones you'd hear on late night BET.

Beelzebub said:
I think I read in an interview that the band used recorded voices of televangelists... much like the ones you'd hear on late night BET.

WHere did you read this interview? I'd really like to know. Maybe Tom Englund can give us a hand. ~BlackRain~

Knowledge is a deadly friend
When no one sets the rules
The fate of mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools

nice!! Epitaph my friend of old King Crimson! unreal album and unreal song! cheers!

lunatic :kickass: