The Inner Circle Story

Like I said before, I'm planning on writing a story based on The Inner Circle. Well, I just e-mailed Tom with my proposal, so hopefully I'll hear from him before the new year, if he finds time to read it over. :D :headbang:

Also, I've finished twelve pages of the story, from the beginning, and once I've finished the first chapter (or feel ready to), I may post the story on my FictionPress.Com account. I'll keep everybody informed on both fronts.

Raine Lionheart said:
Like I said before, I'm planning on writing a story based on The Inner Circle. Well, I just e-mailed Tom with my proposal, so hopefully I'll hear from him before the new year, if he finds time to read it over. :D :headbang:

Also, I've finished twelve pages of the story, from the beginning, and once I've finished the first chapter (or feel ready to), I may post the story on my FictionPress.Com account. I'll keep everybody informed on both fronts.

cool...do it justice or else we will have you hanged :D

Trust me, I'd pull the lever on the scaffolding.

Just so ya knows, this story is a bit different from what Tom wrote (I've got an article somewhere in which Tom explains the storyline), but some of the big things are still the same. The child molestation and sacrifice, obviously. They're key points. The preacher's rant during When The Walls Go Down. The ambassador idea. But some things are different. Hopefully you'll enjoy.

Cool idea,Raine. I'm sure that you won't fuck up the story. It's indeed a song which you can do a lot of things with. Keep on going
Greetz
RagingRazer

Maybe im a bit dense, im having trouble getting the story. I have read the lyrics about thirty times and I have an idea about it but let me know what you think... thanks!!!

A segment. It looks like shit because the site it's posted on decided to fuck me over. But it's up. Take a look if you so desire.

Yeah, not a lot of Evergrey stuff there yet, but like I said, the album merely inspired me and is sort of based on it (I mean, how can I base it on the album if the story is that vague? I'm still gonna wait for Tom's word before I try and publish it though, because of the quotes and lyrics.

Raine Lionheart said:
A segment. It looks like shit because the site it's posted on decided to fuck me over. But it's up. Take a look if you so desire.

Yeah, not a lot of Evergrey stuff there yet, but like I said, the album merely inspired me and is sort of based on it (I mean, how can I base it on the album if the story is that vague? I'm still gonna wait for Tom's word before I try and publish it though, because of the quotes and lyrics.

Well, I read the prolouge. It looks like you know what your'e doing and it's pretty good. Maybe when they make the movie they can get Marko from Nightwish to play that bartender :) Well anyway keep going