DONATION WARE - LSOD FULL DRUM KIT SAMPLES

John Haddad (Shiva Industries)

Dump Truck Repairs
Nov 17, 2005
Corona, CA
www.trenchstudio.com
Hello All!!! I have recently finished up a tracking/mix session and here are the drum kit samples from that session.

This is a Donation ware kit, "meaning" Download em for free or if you can afford a couple extra bucks (1.00,5.00,10.00.... ) I would appreciate the gesture greatly, all amounts help and definitely add up.

My goal here is to be able to purchase Slate's Trigger EX so I can start creating my own .tci files using the Editor included with the software. I want to start creating numerous options for everyone on here to be able to utilize my samples I post here in any application/sampler... Drum a Gog, Slate Trigger, Kontact..etc etc.

To make a donation for the samples please use paypal:
My Pay Pal account/email is - cbrcommander@gmail.com
Thanks In Advance Guys!!!!!

Drums - DW Collectors Series Maple.
Sizes - Kick 22x18, Snare 14"x6.5", 10" Rack Tom, 12" Rack Tom and 14" Floor Tom.

There is a Mic'd version of each tom and snare as well as a version with the overheads enabled. Nothing was overly eq'd/limited/compressed so you have options in tone shaping during mix.There are 10 hits of each drum. Kick has 3 samples.

Kicks have Overheads enabled, Just Mics and a DRY version for each sample.

Everything is in .wav format and is @ 24 Bit 44.1k.

Listenable Sample of all the drums (all just one hit examples)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1754441/LSOD_KIT_EXAMPLE.mp3

To Download the Kit:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1754441/LSOD_DRUM_SAMPLES.zip

Thanks for any and all support. I hope you enjoy them! :headbang:

Sounds great from the demo played through my phone and it's very generous of you to offer them as donation ware.

I am currently away from my studio computer but when I'm back home in will donate a minimal amount (just blew way too much cash on a wedding), but I will also make some TCI's for everyone.

Cheers!

Hello
Are those tci's still available somewhere? the link above do not work anymore.
Thanx