Donations and help for my friend Teddy Möller and his family.

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Donations and help for my friend Teddy Möller and his family.

I just read this news from his good friend Claus Jensen.

Hello all,
I guess that by now a lot of you have already heard of what happened to Teddy (Mayadome/LochVostok/WutheringHeights/FKU/etc) last week, but for those of you who haven't, let me quickly recap;

Teddy arrived home from a month long European tour with his band Loch Vostok, and could finally spend some time with his great family. The second night he was home however, his entire home burned to the ground, destroying everything that they owned. Luckily, and this is of course the most important thing, Teddy, Jessica, Max and Nova are all doing fine.

I would like to think that everyone on this forum who have corresponded with Teddy throughout the years in one way or the other, loves the guy as much as I do. Teddy is one of the very best people I personally ever met and I'm proud to call him my friend and brother.

Honestly, I really don't know what to say except that I hope we can all write a little word of encouragement here for Teddy to see next time he checks in. It's going to be a tough winter for Teddy and the family, but hopefully our warm thoughts can help a little bit.

Claus
Intromental

For those who wish to help out Teddy and his family, there are 2 ways to do so: 1) Financial Aid Here's the paypal to send money to. Please make sure you register it as "gift", thanks. PayPal Email: belzeted@telia.com

2) Clothing/CDs Also, for those who wish to send clothes or CDs (or just a letter of encouragement), please use this address: Fredrik Klingwall att: Teddy Hantverkargatan 63, IV tr 112 31 Stockholm Sweden

Thanks everyone.

Teddy and his family are in good spirits and you can tell are an awesome family. Teddy and his family are living in his Grandparents garage and Teddy is so thankful for everyone generosity.