ACHTUNG- ONE OF OUR FAMILY NEEDS YOUR HELP!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
achtung1.gif

THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE POST, IT REQUIRES MORE THAN JUST WORDS, IT REQUIRES ACTIONS, WE HUMBLY REQUEST YOUR ACTIONS.
OPERA NON VERBA!

I found out a day or so ago that one of the Nightmare Records family returned home from tour in Europe to find his home burned to the ground, totally gone, nothing left.

This displaced not only himself, but his wife, two children, his sisters family, his mother, father and grandparents, and also challenged teens that they were providing a roof for.

This person is TEDDY MOLLER the singer/guitarist/writer of LOCH VOSTOK and bassist of WUTHERING HEIGHTS. Teddy's family lived on a farm in Sweden, obviously with a rather large house. It's unclear at this time what will happen regarding insurance and how long it will take to happen. It's cold in Sweden and almost Christmas, so I'm hoping folks can at least give Teddy some help, or hope, even if it's just a kind word in a letter/card.

Here is the info in case you have some extra clothes, toys, or anything else you think they'll need, (they lost everything).

Teddy: XXL /adult male
Jessica: small/medium / ladies
Max (he is 14 year): medium/large (thinking this is adult sizes but not positive)
Nova (she is 9): small / child size

These are probably the first things Teddy would appreciate.

1) Financial Aid
Here's the paypal to send money to. Please make sure you register it
as "gift", thanks.
PayPal Email: belzeted [at] telia dot com

2) Clothing/CDs
Also, for those who wish to send clothes or CDs (or just a letter of
encouragement), please use this address:

3) I've also just put the LOCH VOSTOK-2009 release "Reveal No Secrets" album on Sale until the end of January! $5.77 for the download and physical CD @ $9.99 at Nightmare, all proceeds of sales during December and January will go directly to the Teddy!
Click here to donate and get music doing it!

Fredrik Klingwall
att: Teddy
Hantverkargatan 63, IV tr
112 31 Stockholm
Sweden

or to:

Lars Larsen / INTROMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Strandmarksvej 58. 3th
2650 Hvidovre
Denmark

thank you for your ACTION's you may also leave some words here for Teddy if you like, but actions are of course more important at this moment. :worship:

----

First time I hear about Teddy Möller and his projects. I want to thank Deron for bringing up this item because I have the chance to hear about some good bands and help out a brother in need. I am thankful that I have enough to share, which I just did.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Does anyone have any news as to how the road to recovery is shaping up for the Möllers?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I have not heard, I sent Teddy over some Euro's I had and I haven't heard back from him, I think email isn't something he's greatly into at the moment, I'll have to get his phone number and see if I can touch base with him for a few moments. If I connect, I'll let you know what I find out.

aww.. I'd love to send them something, but unfortunately one of my friends houses just burnt down too :err: can't help them both, but I hope they'll be ok :( seem to be a lot of fires here atm? :eek:

I'm here now!:zombie:

Thanks to all of you, stronger than ever.
We have a place to live, we have clothes, we have love, hope and eachother.

I could not care less about all the stuff, it's just stuff.
The insurance company are treating us well so far [knock on wood]
From the bottom of my heart: THANKS!!! ALL OF YOU!!!

Lance, you rule!

Hugz,
Teddy

Torture Division's done a little something to help out Teddy, who's a fucken fantastic guy. Thanx to Helloil Printing and everyone who helped purchase the shirt. We managed to get some cash for him, even if it wasn't a million of it.

You can read about it here.

Pictures of the shirt to be found here.

You who bought it and supported Teddy should be fucken proud of yourselves. We thank you, but hardly as much as Teddy and his family does.

Also, there's a charity concert underway that will take place in some month and a half. Get your ass there and help out even more.

Info here. (in Swedish though)

Again. Chip in a fucken dollar or a hundred, anything will help. I can't even fathom what a disaster of this magnitude would do to one self were I the victim.

Stay strong, Teddy. See you soon, my friend.