Donations to be made at another UK Thrash gig

Covet Chaos

Weedian
Jul 23, 2007
St.Helens
www.myspace.com
l_e64caa2a0db54513889b213c46f0b82d.jpg

Seregon will be taking part in two raffles, well done guys.

Ive been trying to get it running for this gig and we will be raising money for Mikes family here. There will be various band merch up for grabs and a signed Enter The Grave double LP. We're going to raise as much as we can for the cause.

RIP Mike xx

This is my 18th birthday bash, and im going to dedicate each drink to the man.

Also if you arent already, get on UK Thrash because the tribute gig goings on will most likely be posted over there first. It'll be a great gig and its all for a great man. Im sure Mike would be chuffed to see all this effort for him :)

Also if you arent already, get on UK Thrash because the tribute gig goings on will most likely be posted over there first. It'll be a great gig and its all for a great man. Im sure Mike would be chuffed to see all this effort for him :)

Or he would be like "what you doing all that for?! wankers", haha.

But yeah, I will try to sort something out man, college is fucking me over atm as I have a few assessments in the coming weeks, but if I can make it I will, trust me on that.

It would be nice to oraganize a gig for early next year,it gives chance for people to grieve first,the band sort themelves put,and for things to settle down,something like a Full Thrash Assualt special?,it would gives everyone chance to sort travel,and digs etc?,everyone to meet,would be greet to see some people i have not met yet.

It would be nice to oraganize a gig for early next year,it gives chance for people to grieve first,the band sort themelves put,and for things to settle down,something like a Full Thrash Assualt special?,it would gives everyone chance to sort travel,and digs etc?,everyone to meet,would be greet to see some people i have not met yet.

I would go for that

I'm up for this. I was going to suggest do a 2 day mini fest somewhere to raise a load of money, get all the bands who are friends with the guys in on it and bands Mike liked if possible (local/not huge ones who would be willing).

I've just had an idle museing. what if we saw these wee shows snowball into an anual event? even a festival?