Donington 's-h-i-t-e'

SAUCYJACK

New Metal Member
Mar 1, 2003
Yorkshire Moors
Visit site
well kiddies, i just thought id tell ya' that myself nor the imfamous Meatball will be attending the download festival at Donington..simply because the the billing is total bollox.
i am so p*ssed off...AAARGH.
who in their right mind would want to see such garbage as Deftones and murderdolls on the same stage as the mighty Irons.
it at first looked like it was gunna be 1 day for 'real' music, and the second day for all the teenies.
but some tw*t decided otherwise, and at £40 per day + camping extra, id rather insert a pineapple into my anus several times. (ok, maybe not a pineapple, or my anus, but you get the picture)

*sulking*:cry:

SAUCYJACK said:
well kiddies, i just thought id tell ya' that myself nor the imfamous Meatball will be attending the download festival at Donington..simply because the the billing is total bollox.
i am so p*ssed off...AAARGH.
who in their right mind would want to see such garbage as Deftones and murderdolls on the same stage as the mighty Irons.
it at first looked like it was gunna be 1 day for 'real' music, and the second day for all the teenies.
but some tw*t decided otherwise, and at £40 per day + camping extra, id rather insert a pineapple into my anus several times. (ok, maybe not a pineapple, or my anus, but you get the picture)

*sulking*:cry:

:lol: Maybe ppl when ppl see Maiden and compare it to the other bands will realise they have been wasting their time is such crap bands.

I think the Deftones have alot to offer sonically. The drummer has awesome feel and his snare rules. Alot of people try to define music, but I embrace it all for it's human expression.

a pineapple?
saeek.gif

the deftones are a good band, but im not really into the murderdolls