Dont be fooled by this demo......

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
this is not an original......http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4733850337&rd=1

this is what I said to the seller and his response....I just didnt want anyone to think they were actually getting an original.....

Dear katat0nia,

You asked:
"This is not an original demo tape....just to let you know.....I have one like it....it may have been a copy that one of the band members (Anders) made....but it is not an original.....you gonna have one pissed buyer if thay think it is an original......just thought I would let you know.....so you dont have any problems with the buyer.......does it have the lyrics with it????,....if it does then you might be able to get something for it because they didnt give out the lyric sheets very often......Take care... Reece"

HI IT HAS I GOT IT FROM MANIAC OF MAYHEM AND HE GOT IT FROM THE BAND.SO I DO NOT KNOW BUT THEY SEND OUT SOME COPYS BEFOR THEY COPY THE ORIGINAL

this guy is great.....he must have thought he had not emailed me about this already....because he just emailed me this shit.....

You asked:
"This is not an original demo tape....just to let you know.....I have one like it....it may have been a copy that one of the band members (Anders) made....but it is not an original.....you gonna have one pissed buyer if thay think it is an original......just thought I would let you know.....so you dont have any problems with the buyer.......does it have the lyrics with it????,....if it does then you might be able to get something for it because they didnt give out the lyric sheets very often......Take care... Reece"

Hi this tape is from jonas renkse so it might not be a diffrent copy.

my response was not nearly as nice as it was last time......

hmmm.....this is his reply to my second email.......

Ok why shoule i lie he is a good friend and almost all demos i got from him
faust shagrath
and i always trade tape with øystein on helvete so do not call me a lier
and do not say you don not care,then you don`t send mail
----- Original Message -----
To: neseblod666@spray.no
Subject: RE: Response to your question for eBay item #4733850337 -
Katatonia-Jhva elohia
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:52:14 +0000

>
> Well I certainly can tell you that this is not an original demo
> tape.....the original demo tapes were not blank tapes.......you can
> sell it like it is an original if you want.......but you would be
> lying about its originality.......I dont care either
> way.....besaides....you already emailed me saying that this tape
> was from Maniac of Mayhem......I think you might just be trying to
> make some money........or maybe just uninformed.....I dont
> know.......and in the end I dont care.....
>
> Reece
>

Deliverance6 : Why do you write like this?......Even a single period ends the sentence, so the usually excess 5-6 periods are useless. If they're done for the show the only thing they really show is writer's lack of
a) education. People usually learn to write around the age of 6-8. Depends really.
b) sense of aesthetics and practicality. Longer texts written like that combined with no division into paragraphs ie. longer texts which are written like above-mentioned, combined with no division into paragraphs, are just pain to read. No matter how interesting the contents is.
c) common sense. C'mon!

Could just be a language problem.

He could be trying to say that he got the tape from Maniac, but the original source was from Jonas.

As for always tape trading with Euronymous, he has probably not chosen the correct tense. Maybe English is not his first language... he certainly only has a tenuous grasp of the language.

As for the demo days, it was before my time with the band so I shall leave the validity issues to the resident expert! I know there was more than one version of a demo, but I would have to ask Reece to be able to know more than that.

Deliverance6 said:
hmmmm.....have we determined if this is the first pressing of BMD or not.....I thought the first pressing was the unproportioned purple logo one.....I have them both....but it would be nice to know for sure....hmm......either way....bid guys bid away....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4734147922&rd=1

I am not sure.

I know I bought mine about the time of release, but cannot remember whether it was in the first month or not, but mine is the purple one.

If you look at his other items, virtually everything is described as Ultra-rare, so perhaps his judgement of what is rare and what is not should be taken with a pinch of salt...

jhva elohim meth demo tape:

just look at the picture and it shows its not the original. the original demo tape was a blue, red and transparent tape pressed by a plant. what u can see on the pic is a dub someone made (could even have been me or jonas), but again, its not the original demo.

brave murder day cd:

the purple stretched out of proportion was the first edition. the one on the picture is the edition that followed it.

HeBeHu said:
Deliverance6 : Why do you write like this?......Even a single period ends the sentence, so the usually excess 5-6 periods are useless. If they're done for the show the only thing they really show is writer's lack of
a) education. People usually learn to write around the age of 6-8. Depends really.
b) sense of aesthetics and practicality. Longer texts written like that combined with no division into paragraphs ie. longer texts which are written like above-mentioned, combined with no division into paragraphs, are just pain to read. No matter how interesting the contents is.
c) common sense. C'mon!

the periods are when I am thinking.....deal with it..... ;)
oh....and by the way I am not edudated with books.....so what....I have been educated on the streets of detroit......I have lived more insane life than most ever live through.....lol....if it is so big of a deal to youthenicouldjustwritelikethisalldaywouldyoulikethatbetter?

Blakkheim said:
jhva elohim meth demo tape:

just look at the picture and it shows its not the original. the original demo tape was a blue, red and transparent tape pressed by a plant. what u can see on the pic is a dub someone made (could even have been me or jonas), but again, its not the original demo.

brave murder day cd:

the purple stretched out of proportion was the first edition. the one on the picture is the edition that followed it.

thanx....again.... for clearing that up......again.... :wave: