Don't forget to switch off your set.

sound aye, had a few scoops of it yesterday eve, wouldnt mind a few draft cans of it now, tho ive started the vino so theres no going back now :erk: always fucks me up that mixture

whats that place across from Sugar club like? its an all mans pub, dunno the name, is it Geharty's? or Donovans is it, where the wolfe tones hung out on baggot street? nice pint in there

houricans and odonohues, nice pint in the odonohues put its always packed with knobs and theyre right bastards about closing on the dot

Oh I will be in Dublin at the end of August this year, maybe you can show me a good pub... :lol: hahahahahahaha... :erk:

The last time I was in Dublin was in ´94. There were quite some good pubs. The only problem was that some people there always raised their right arms and shouted "Heil Hitler" when they recognized that we were german... Well, bastards seem not to die out..

Does the "The Garage" still exist?

nice town btw... :kickass:

What can I do about the "fact" (?!) that 99,5 % of Irland is hiding behind stupid prejudices and trying to kill their brains with high amounts of alcohol...?

I also remember that we "met" a skinhead in Manchester a week after that. We were sitting in a park, one of us was reading a german newspaper. He walked by and spitted out to the one reading the newspaper. This stupid angry and anxious child... We started to follow him. We were just 5 17 years old. We followed him for 25 minutes with a distance of about 200 meters. He thought we were really dangerous, he became faster and faster and at one point he was close to through away his two bags filled up with food. This silly stupid and brainwashed bastard thought we were nazies... Well, I know who the fascist really was... ehhhh...

I don´t tolerate prejudices...

ehhmmm... by the way you behave like a piece of shit most of the time!!! Are you proud of this?

nah i only treat you like shit, you muppet. youre not getting a second chance after your previous escapades, gwan!! fuck off ourra it!

Bambi said:
nah i only treat you like shit, you muppet. youre not getting a second chance after your previous escapades, gwan!! fuck off ourra it!

uhhh, ohhh... this makes me so sad... :cry:

btw I still think that you don´t have a clue...

Go and praise the extremists. Irish Hooligan!

Go on Bambi, give him a slap, and sell realmedia files afterwards using ebay and paypal