DON'T FORGET! ANTHRAX ON FALLON TONIGHT WEDNESDAY 7!!!

Joey sounds great. Whole band sounds great.

I love how they keep beeping out God in Goddamn, but they let Bastards go.

Joey sounds great. Whole band sounds great.

I love how they keep beeping out God in Goddamn, but they let Bastards go.

What?! That is major BS. I gotta see how it shows up for me. That is not a word that violates FCC rules. It's just a hidden rule your not suppose to dis God. One Nation Under God..etc We have a masonic government, haha and in order to become a Mason you have to ask to join and believe in god.

I got to hear Caught In Mosh, great performance minus Rob. What What? Why is the guitar solo shortened and chopped up ??? I thought Rob was a better guitarist then Dan? There are some cheap shortcuts in that solo that is not performed on the original version.

Im just hoping some Miracle happens and Dan shows up for Satan's Lounge and Big 4 performance

I got to hear Caught In Mosh, great performance minus Rob. What What? Why is the guitar solo shortened and chopped up ??? I thought Rob was a better guitarist then Dan? There are some cheap shortcuts in that solo that is not performed on the original version.

Im just hoping some Miracle happens and Dan shows up for Satan's Lounge and Big 4 performance

I didn't mind the Rob part. I thought they all sounded great. No way is Rob better than Dan Spitz. But he is still good and I have no problem with that guitar solo in this performance.

I just watched that and that solo was the closest Rob has ever been to the original. I just don't get how any old schollers could fault that performance. Just about perfect. I think if you think that solo sucks, or was even shortened, you need to clean your ears out. I dare you to listen back to back with the original version.

Thx for the link..wow..great to see the band looking so pumped!!

I got issues bout the performance..a bit here and there..but want to keep it first.

I liked performances of both songs!

Finally, they were on a late night tv show and had good song choices that could get the long time fan happy and also possibly make some more curious folk ,that have been living on another planet who actually haven't heard of Anthrax ,check them out.

I am not going to nit pick. Anthrax simply rocks!:Spin::fu:

Thx for the link..wow..great to see the band looking so pumped!!

I got issues bout the performance..a bit here and there..but want to keep it first.

Give 'em a break, that's probably the live debut of TDYK. All things considered, not too bad at all.