DON'T MISS HELLISH TOUR

TlalocFJCV

Apr 4, 2008
Estado de Mexico, Mexico
Hi, I just saw HELLOWEEN/GAMMA RAY live in Mexico City, it was a greeeeeaaatt night, two bands playing with power, almost 4 hours of hellish rock, I must say i liked GAMMA RAY most but the closing songs FUTURE WORLD and I WANT OUT played by both bands are simply amazing, made me remember when I was on my 20's buying the KEEPER I LP (still have it). Don't miss them on September 25, and with MANTICORA included on the bill it will be the perfect way to begin the PP 2008.

SEE YA ALL AT PP.

Francisco

I'm going to the Atlanta show. I had a $50 gift card and decided the best way to blow it would be one a metal show. Thing is, I had never heard Helloween before and I am always looking to expand my musical horizons. After I got my ticket, I downloaded Keeper pt. 1 and Gambling with the Devil. Great stuff! I made a wise choice.

I saw that Chicago is actually getting Axxis when this comes their later this year. I wish we were getting Axxis instead of Manticora in Atlanta. I realize I'm in the minority here, but I'm dying to see Axxis!

I will be there, but anybody knows the set list?? Two of my favorites bands in one night and Manticora its a great bonus.

The setlist played at Mexico City was:

GAMMA RAY

Into The Storm
Heaven Can Wait
New World Order
Fight
Land Of The Free
Real World
Valley Of The Kings
Heavy Metal Universe
Ride The Sky
Somewhere Out Of Space

Encore: Send Me A Sign

HELLOWEEN
Halloween
Sole Survivor
March Of Time
As Long As I Fall
A Tale That Wasn't Right
The King For a 1000 years (8 minute version)
Eagle Fly Free
The Bells Of The Seven Hells
Dr. Stein
If I Could Fly
Midley (I Can, Where the Rain Grows, Perfect Gentleman, Power, Keeper Of The Seven Keys)

Encore: Both Bands playing
Future World
I Want Out

They played 2 dates at Mexico City, the first day GAMMA RAY also played Land Of The Free.

Good setlist by both bands but I think HELLOWEEN could play one or two more songs instead of playing a silly 10 minute version of perfect gentleman singing along with the crowd.

See ya at PP

Hi, I just saw HELLOWEEN/GAMMA RAY live in Mexico City, it was a greeeeeaaatt night, two bands playing with power, almost 4 hours of hellish rock, I must say i liked GAMMA RAY most but the closing songs FUTURE WORLD and I WANT OUT played by both bands are simply amazing, made me remember when I was on my 20's buying the KEEPER I LP (still have it). Don't miss them on September 25, and with MANTICORA included on the bill it will be the perfect way to begin the PP 2008.

SEE YA ALL AT PP.

Francisco
Right on, amigo!:headbang::kickass: Can't wait to see this show!

Oh I saw this tour in Rome, Italy and man, it was a religious experience. Gotta say that!!! Except Axxis opened the tour there. I am going also to Atlanta to see the show. Helloween is the best!!!!!!!!!! And great set lists too.
From someone who saw them in 1987 when they toured with Grim Reaper and Armoured Saint,and saw them in ..............1989 with Anthrax,,,,,IMO I have seen them at their best,and the
setlist in 1989 included Ride the Sky,Save us,both Keeper songs,guarenteed I am going to be dissapointed

I saw that Chicago is actually getting Axxis when this comes their later this year. I wish we were getting Axxis instead of Manticora in Atlanta. I realize I'm in the minority here, but I'm dying to see Axxis!

I also wish Axxis was playing the US leg of this tour.

Manticora will be on the JOP/CIIC tour. I think Axxis did all of the euro tour, so I was hoping they'd be here too.