Doom 3

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT GAME! YOU ARE CHEATING ID OUT OF MONEY! they have worked hard and long to make that great game, if it was a sh*t game yes, then it would be still not ok. This is a great game though, and ID has probably worked thier f*cking tails off to make it work and if you download it you are just making them lose money and not be able to make doom 4 or any other good games, so please, if you are going to get it then buy it, if i get it will definately buy it, i hope you do the same. and i just repeated myself like 10 times.

i just got it today. its awesome. so scary haha.
it run fine on my computer
2.6ghz (oc'd to 2.8)
512mb ram
nvidia 5700 ultra

i run the game at 800x600@high settings
havent tried 1024x768@high yet

gameplay is so boring, and gibbing everyone with your fist gets so old fast, the physics aren't that good either, and where is my use key? there is none!! what if i want to punch the guy right in the face? can't do it, gotta back up and shoot him, the ones you're not supposed to kill anyway, HL2 will own doom3's face off.

want to punch the guy in the face? #1 is fists dipshit.

doom 3 owns you.

I can run it 1280x1024 high settings no AF or
1024x768 high quality 2x AF, which is what i prefer. my Radeon 9800 pro exceeded my expectations on this

damn, bit torrent gave me 70kb/s d/load speed, I succesfully downloaded it, burned it itno 3 cds and now the fucking cd recorder doesnt read the second cd and Im out of plain cds grrrr :mad::mad::heh: