DOOM/NWOBHM FOR SALE.

Anubisaxe

Nov 7, 2005
Missouri
I was going through some cds and found a few Doom/NWOBHM cds I never ended up listening to much. I know they go for a decent amount on Amazon, but I figured I would check here first since I know some people are into Doom.

Necromandus-Orexis of Death
Necromandus-Necrothology
Pagan Altar- Mythical & Magical

I will probably only keep them for a few more days and then sell them locally.

I had read so many good reviews of that album but it just never clicked with me. I don't think I have anything else I am parting with right now, I work at a local cd shop and see a lot of stuff come through so every now and again I have to go through and get rid of some. If there is anything you are looking for let me know because I know a guy locally who is getting rid of a lot of doom.

Yeah, the vocals are definitely an acquired taste.
Works for some, not for others.
I can certainly see why some would not like the vocals.

I am always interested in seeing any doom sale list, so lemme know.

I just got some stuff into my store from one of the doom guys I know. Some Count Raven, Cathedral, Solitude Aeturnus, Internal Void, Funeral, Penance, Symphony of Grief, Sleep, My Dying Bride, Celestial Season, Spina Bifida. He had brought in some Paul Chain but that went right out the door.

I just got some stuff into my store from one of the doom guys I know. Some Count Raven, Cathedral, Solitude Aeturnus, Internal Void, Funeral, Penance, Symphony of Grief, Sleep, My Dying Bride, Celestial Season, Spina Bifida. He had brought in some Paul Chain but that went right out the door.

I might be interested in the SLEEP.

Ever get any NWOBHM stuff in?
Currently looking for Tygers of Pan Tang, Tank, Grim Reaper, etc, etc.

Don't get the NWOBHM stuff in too often really. I order Grim Reaper new every couple weeks, it sells pretty well surprisingly.

I work at the Cd Warehouse in St. Louis. I have been attempting to expand our metal section over the last year but it's a slow process. We do get lucky with some good used stuff sometimes though, as does any used shop.