DORO PESCH's Cover Of LED ZEPPELIN's 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You' Available For Streami

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
In honor of her 30th anniverary as a performing artist, German metal queen Doro Pesch will celebrate with fans from all over the world with two separate-yet-unique shows on May 2 and May 3 at CCD Stadthalle in her hometown of Düsseldorf.To coincide with Doro's anniversary concerts, Nuclear Blast will release "Raise Your Fist - 30 Years Anniversary-Edition", containing the re-release of the "Raise Your Fist" record and a bonus CD, "Powerful Passionate Favorites", featuring new and unreleased tracks, as well as Doro's cover versions of aongs by some of her favorite artists, such as LED ZEPPELIN, TINA TURNER, METALLICA and DIO. Another highlight is the French version of her hit "Raise Your Fist In The Air" as well as a new mix of "It Still Hurts", a duet along with MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy Kilmister."Powerful Passionate Favorites" track listing:01. It Still HurtsThe ballad featuring Doro and Lemmy, with a new mix from Jacob Hansen (VOLBEAT)02. Léve Ton Poing Vers Le CielThe French version of the single "Raise Your Fist In The Air"03. Babe I'm Gonna Leave YouDoro's cover version of the LED ZEPPELIN classic04. Nutbush City Limits Doro's cover version of the TINA TURNER classic05. Only YouNew version of the track, written by Gene Simmons (KISS) in the year 1990 for Doro06. Egypt (The Chains Are On)Cover version of Doro's favorite Ronnie James Dio song07. Nothing Else MattersDoro's cover version of the most popular METALLICA classic08. WarfareNew song, to be featured in the movie "Anuk 2", in which Doro again stars as the warrior Meha.09. NYC BluesHome-recorded demo version of a new track, recently recorded at Doro's apartment in New YorkPesch's version of LED ZEPPELIN's "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" can now be streamed below."Raise Your Fist" landed at position No. 65 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.
dororaise30years.jpg

More...