Double Live Album 'In Planning Stages'

SickBoy

Croatian Panzer division
Apr 9, 2004
Split, Croatia, Europe
www.myspace.com
Blabbermouth said:
According to a brand-new posting on JAG PANZER's official web site, the Colorado-based power metal veterans are in the planning stages of recording a new double live album. The CD will be recorded and released in 2007. More information will be made available soon.

Back in August 2006, JAG PANZER guitarist Mark Briody had the following to say regarding the band's long-awaited live CD release:

"Things are progressing VERY well in preparing for the live album. Lots of help from Century Media and an A+ concert promoter I'll name when the details are finalized. I will say this: No one has EVER seen a JAG PANZER show like this one. Every show we've done in the past years has been done with shoestring budgets and minimal gear (whatever we could check on a plane). This will be a full-on headlining show — all your favorite PANZER tunes, special merch, tons of gear and other surprises."

According to Briody, JAG PANZER releases will figure prominently in Century Media's yearly "10-Year Reissues" series. Since 2007 is the 10-year anniversary of "The Fourth Judgement", look for a "very cool new version" of that album next year, according to the guitarist. Plans include a new cover, remaster, inclusion of the original demo tracks, liner notes and photos.

Yay, can't wait to hear this!
Congrats on the support and fundings for your shows, you've earned that too long ago. But one still has to cherish the opportunity to watch a favorite band half a meter away from the members and at almost the same level... (hint: Bergamo :D ) The intimacy of such shows is unbeatable, even without all the bells and whistles. :headbang:
After all - a great energetic show is what it's all about!

Mark, will there be a proper DVD released as well?

So, does this mean that an actual Jag Panzer tour is in the works? Could it be that there might actually be...dare I say it...a U.S. tour?
:OMG:
That would be awesome! It's been a long time since the Sun 'n' Steel! :headbang: