Down @ Austin's Saloon in Libertyville, Illinois September 26th

chicagometaldrunk

New Metal Member
Aug 27, 2009
Just wondering if anybody was going to see DOWN:headbang: @ Austin's on the 26th? Maybe we can meet up and piss or puke :puke: on the people wearing the hot topic shirt of the week. :kickass: or we could do this>>:Smokin:

P.S.

If the new Anthrax isn't released by Jan 1st 2010, I'll keep waiting :worship:notworthy but I'll be very, very, very upset. This is BULLSHIT ! Almost 7 fucking years. :OMG:

Just wondering if anybody was going to see DOWN:headbang: @ Austin's on the 26th? Maybe we can meet up and piss or puke :puke: on the people wearing the hot topic shirt of the week. :kickass: or we could do this>>:Smokin:

P.S.

If the new Anthrax isn't released by Jan 1st 2010, I'll keep waiting :worship:notworthy but I'll be very, very, very upset. This is BULLSHIT ! Almost 7 fucking years. :OMG:
theye do this every album,and yes it does suck.they always get your hopes up and then something bad happens

I just wanted to tell everyone that the Down concert was awesome. Philip H. Anselmo is such a different person as compared to his horrible years, I didn't even throw a joint on stage, although I'm sure he does still smoke the dank nuggetz. They ripped, killed it, Phil Asked the bassist whom is filling in for Rex Brown what he was going to do when he went back home after the tour was finished and the dude said "UNEMPLOYMENT" and Philip said "From on Tour with DOWN to being Unemployed ain't that a bitch".

I need more THRAXX, Hope they start to communicate with the fans a little more, I love anthrax but I've never felt they really care that much about being up to date about current inter band affairs as much as twittering or clittering whatever trend bullshit it is. I just heard about www.clitter.com- I guess instead of sending a Tweet as one would on Twitter, on Clitter you send a Queef. I laughed my ass off and I hope some of you do as well, because we Anthrax fans need something to smile about besides John Bush playing a concert in Japan with Thraxx which most of us will not see nor hear.

Cheers, Anthrax board or should I say for tonight only. Anthrax Bored !

chicagometaldrunk

I just wanted to tell everyone that the Down concert was awesome.

Down came through Mobile early last year. Right after Down III came out. And let me tell you, that was one badass show! Friggin' awesome. The band was spot on and Phil did an amazing job on vocals. Really made me remorseful that I never got to see Pantera live.

It's ironic that I live within 2 hours of New Orleans, which was always a stop on any tour of theirs and never got to see them.