down

Originally posted by AjDeath
BTW

Pantera kicks some serious ass!

I think there is better musical and inteligent ways to explain the quality of a band. I think that's what somebody ment when he post some comments of the dirtjr's post.

Allright, Pantera is one of my favorite bands, Dimebag is a great lead player, and Phil has a great Metal voice, A couple of their albums are classics and they love Black Sabbath, people are starting to put them into the mallcore genre, but they have'nt sold out, yeah, bringing Nothing face and Soulfly on tour is really a bad move,(not to mention Skrape,UGH!) But they countinue to write solid heavy music in the southern vein, I'm from New England but those southern boys sure know how to KICK ASS!

Got my Down II CD the other day and I do beleve it kicks some serious ass.... Even though it might take a couple of listenings before it gets REALLY good but believe me.. it growes on you.
I thought the same thing about NOLA when t came out and now its defenetly on the top 10 list of my fav CDs...

.../Claes

Agreed, At first I didn't like Down II, but it started to grow on me, Stained Glass Cross is probably Downs best song, and Although it is a really mellow cd, it gets it's point across rather forcefully.

Alright, I admit I do not know DJ, and rushed to judgement...I read his other posts and he seems cool...*bows out*.....

but pantera still blows....:)