Download Festival

DirtySanchez

You're my wife now!!
Oct 31, 2002
Visit site
Good news. Limp Bizkit have cancelled their headlining appearance. It kind of gives me a warm feeling to know that that cnut won't be gracing England's fair shores. So that leaves a festival headlining slot to fill and there's only one band to do that, eh? Ok, it won't happen but come on, Saxon deserve it. They wouldn't let their fans down like this and they'd give 110%. Plus, you won't catch Biff Byford wearing a baseball cap backwards and going "Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'".

\m/

Paxoman said:
Aww has poor old Freddie hurt his back again or something?!! I actually don't mind Limp Bizkit, and the Chocolate Starfish album is a very good album indeed. But Fred Durst is a total tosspot!

No it is not his back this time, as you can read on their official homepage it says that... :lol: He'd forgot his baseball cap? :loco:

Paxoman said:
Aww has poor old Freddie hurt his back again or something?!! I actually don't mind Limp Bizkit, and the Chocolate Starfish album is a very good album indeed. But Fred Durst is a total tosspot!

I've heard that it's Fred's Chocolate Starfish thats preventing him from travelling due to the possiblity he may get DVT in it !! :Spin:

Well everyone, I went to Donny (Sat only), and I have to say it was worth every penny purely for the maiden performance. Unbelievable. Definetly one of the greatest live bands ever.