Download OCEAN LAND video !!!

OrphanedAngel

Sep 12, 2003
GREECE
Our Holy Webland has added in the official Orphaned Land WebArk ,
the longwaited covetable "Ocean Land" video !!! :) :Spin: :hotjump: :worship: :headbang: :Smokin: :kickass:

and finaly smthin interestin ..well i ve bein so disconnected specilay from o.l
thank you guys fro the video ..and special thanks to my roula for openin my eyes :yow:

The Video Is Absolute Perfect!!!:worship:
I Love It!:hotjump:
Well Done Guys :worship:
(The part with the graze's design is a really amazing and clever idea!)

Hi,

The video doesn't play on my computer too..... I use Windows Media Player 10, but the file isn't recognized.

Help please !!!

Yaz

yaz said:
Hi,

The video doesn't play on my computer too..... I use Windows Media Player 10, but the file isn't recognized.

Help please !!!

Yaz
It's not working for me, either. When I get home I'm gonna try it on Quintessential Player (you can get it free at www.quinnware.com). I hope I get to see it because Orphaned Land rules.

We Are Sorry About The Messing , But It's Appeared A Problem In Our Server , At The Process Of Downloading The Video.
We' Ll Solve The Problem And Soon The Video Will Be Available For Download.

phew, glad to see it's not just some random problem with my computer. i did try it with WMP 10, winamp 5.04, quicktime v6.5.2. i also tried downloading it both in firefox and ie.

anyway, i'm excited to see it soon.

well the video is quite good, especially the "triangle of the three". but it could have been better, maybe more related to the album's concept or the song itself. but the video has its own story as i see, so it's fine.
good work, pretty good for a first video.