DOWNLOAD SUCCESSFULL.....!!!

I saw Opeth in 2001 for their first USA tour in los angeles, and right in the middle of Advent (if memory serves), the guitar just cut out and stopped working. So his tech comes running out on stage and is trying to get the guitar to work, but nothing was happening. Finally it started working again (maybe a short or bad cable?) dont know...but it was funny, watching both him and his tech getting angry at his guitar, while he tries to growl the parts to the song in between that.

NineFeetUnderground said:
I saw Opeth in 2001 for their first USA tour in los angeles, and right in the middle of Advent (if memory serves), the guitar just cut out and stopped working. So his tech comes running out on stage and is trying to get the guitar to work, but nothing was happening. Finally it started working again (maybe a short or bad cable?) dont know...but it was funny, watching both him and his tech getting angry at his guitar, while he tries to growl the parts to the song in between that.

oh god i remember that i was standing right in front of mikael.. that was some funny shit
jump3.gif