Dr Pepper press release

I always wondered about that.. If something takes "a few listens" to like, aren't you essentially brainwashing yourself into liking it? I'm more of a fan of albums that hit my straight off.

Man, I must be the only person i know who actually thought St Anger was one of their best albums... sure it takes a few listens to get into, but there's some amazing songs on there.

I thought I copped a lot of shit for insisting Metallica's best songs are on "Load" and "Reload". I can only imagine the overwhelming flood of positivity you must get in response when you crack out that little gem at a party or gig.

Man, I must be the only person i know who actually thought St Anger was one of their best albums... sure it takes a few listens to get into, but there's some amazing songs on there.

I actually find some of the songs on the album really good.

It's just the way they did them are fairly shit!:erk:

Songs like Frantic when played live are pretty fucking sweet, because the drums don't sound like some kid hitting empty paint tin.

so it's not an utterly awful album, just poorly executed and produced.
Still slightly better than most of the shite on Load & ReLoad.

I hope that was a sick joke , Mike.

Terminator 3 = Worst movie ever made

St Anger = Worst album ever made.

And you = FAIL

*random black metal squeals and speaker hums*

My lifestyle determines my death style

Keep searching, Keep on searching
This search goes on, This search goes on
Frantic tick tick tick tick tick tick tock

My lifestyle (Birth Is Pain)
Determines my death style (Life Is Pain)
A rising tide (Death Is Pain)
That pushes to the other side (It's All The Same)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice work , Pimp

I really hope Mikes joking. Possibly the most disturbing thing he's ever said, and he says a lot of disturbing things.

Man, All 3 of the Terminators owned. And any movie with Arnold in it for that matter.

Terminator 3 was a travesty dude , not only was it short , boring and invalid (Due to story elements) it cost over $300 Million . What a waste of money .

The only people i reckon that would've loved it would've been horny teenagers staring are Lokken's tits , who is a dyke , and stupid Americans

It possibly was the biggest let down ever . I nearly cried after i saw it (That wasn't a joke , i nearly did).

Also , Arnold has been it tonnes of shit movies

Hercules in New York , Twins , Junior , Collateral Damage , The 6th Day . Also Raw Deal was pretty shit. Also Conan the Destroyer was pretty shocking

My lifestyle determines my death style

Keep searching, Keep on searching
This search goes on, This search goes on

My lifestyle (Birth Is Pain)
Determines my death style (Life Is Pain)
A rising tide (Death Is Pain)
That pushes to the other side (It's All The Same)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice work , Pimp

The Head is a Head of a Serpent
From its Nostrils Mucus Trickles...
The Ears Are those of a Basilisk
His Horns Are Twisted into three Curls

AHHHHHHHH EA, LORD OF THE DEPTHS!

The Body is a Sun Fish, Full of Stars
The Base of His Feet Are Claws
His Name Is Sassu Wunnu
A Sea Monster. A Form of Ea

AHHHHHHH EA, LORD OF THE.....DEPTHS!!!!!

and you think this shit from Burzum is any better, Benji-boy?:Smug:

Burzum are shit , but they havent done anything worse than St Anger , Pimpy boy

Also your attempt at justifying shit lyrics like those written by a full band of heavy metal legends to a single 18 year old nut case is pretty fucking weak .

Terminator 3 was a travesty dude , not only was it short , boring and invalid (Due to story elements) it cost over $300 Million . What a waste of money .
It cost 187 mil and MADE 433. So i wouldn't call it anything but a success money wise. And on the story element, none of them made any sense. The whole concept of time travel that the movie is based on makes no sense. It's just what it is, action, accents, bad acting and robots.

It cost 187 mil and MADE 433. So i wouldn't call it anything but a success money wise. And on the story element, none of them made any sense. The whole concept of time travel that the movie is based on makes no sense. It's just what it is, action, accents, bad acting and robots.

Phhhffff dude , do not get me started.

T2 3D : The battle across time was way better than T3 and it only went for 10 minutes ha

Looks like Dr Pepper aren't going to be in any pain over their grand announcement. I'm currently tipping Chinese Democracy for a 2032 release and, even then only after Axl is dead and only via bootleg.

It's shit because it cost $300 million? That's about as valid as saying The Blair Witch Project was a good movie for costing under $50,000. Who cares how much it cost, really? It doesn't affect how good or bad the movie actually is. Your analysis is short, silly and invalid (due to financial elements).