Dr Pepper press release

Jesus , keep your ego babble to yourself.

Movies shouldnt cost that mcuh to make.
Its obvious with a budget like that they are just focusing on special effects. It had fuck all story. Not only that but it invalidated the story.

Why do you care anyway? You dont even watch movies. :s

Update:

Dr Pepper Putting Soda 'On Ice' In Preparation For 'Chinese Democracy' Arrival - Oct. 10, 2008

Soft drink manufacturer Dr Pepper, which this past spring offered to send a free can of the beverage to "everyone in America" (excluding ex-GN'R members Slash and Buckethead) if GUNS N' ROSES' new album, "Chinese Democracy", were to arrive anytime during the calendar year 2008., has commented on the reports that the long-awaited CD is finally scheduled for release in late November.

"We're waiting to hear about 'Chinese Democracy' just like all the other GN'R fans," Dr Pepper VP of marketing Tony Jacobs told Billboard. "But if the rumors are true, we're putting the Dr Pepper on ice."

Guns N' Roses mailing list said:
“CHINESE DEMOCRACY” LISTENING EVENTS!

FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!

Pre-order “CHINESE DEMOCRACY” on BESTBUY. COM and bring your receipt for “front of the line access” plus receive a FREE exclusive “CHINESE DEMOCRACY” T-Shirt at these events, while supplies last.

** NO CELL PHONES OR RECORDING DEVICES**

NYC
11/17 at 7PM
ALL AGES
WEBSTER HALL – THE STUDIO
125 E 11th St.
New York, NY 10003

DALLAS
11/17 at 8PM
21+ OVER
WHISKY BAR
1930 Greenville Ave,
Dallas, TX 75206

CHICAGO
11/17 at 8PM
21+ OVER
JOE’S
940 W. Weed St .
Chicago, IL , 60622

[etc]

Wow... between the "Chinese Democracy" single release and this it looks like something more than just fluff and grandiose claims for a change. I wonder who's getting fired at Dr Pepper :p
Now we just need Duke Nukem Forever to show up in stores by Christmas and 2008 will be remembered as the most significant year in human history.

In cans i'm assuming? At a rather inflated price. I want the $1.20 1.25lt bottles back at my Franklins :p

I have seen the cans though , thanks for the heads up anyway buddy :)